over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seven months out of the can

Great job in seven months. And yep, your a big ass mofo.

Be careful with those injuries.

AJ, you look great. Take care of that Hernia Brother. Big difference in 7 months, well done!

Thansk pesty...hernia has to go, Im so sick of seeing it.

Wow, AJ!!! Talk about some serious growth and recomp! Keep up the good work, brother. I can't wait too see the progress pics after a year or so,
Thanks ice, should be interesting to say the least after a full year.

Aj I love how you never give up shows your true love for the iron. I myself have been natty for 3 years in terms of AAS because of certain circumstances .. when will you be off my friend that's when the real changes will be happening

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2
Yeah Pumped its been a challenge without the usual help, but Im enjoying it, makes me realize a lot of what I was doing before was completely unnecessary.

Great job in seven months. And yep, your a big ass mofo.

Be careful with those injuries.

Thanks Sandpig, and will do on the injury front.

You look good your frame is there ready to put on solid lean muscle. What is the injury on your stomach?

I believe he said it is a hernia... And i also have a question about it.....did it progressively get bigger over the years? I just developed one recently it doesn't show through my belly button but its very small.... I want to wait a while to get it taken care of...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Looking brother. Keep meaning to come see you but have had A LOT going on lately. I'll make it up there sooner or later though.

You look good your frame is there ready to put on solid lean muscle. What is the injury on your stomach?

Umbilical hernia, I acutally got it doing lateral raises. Bent back to cheat up the weight bowed my stomach and felt a hot sting right there.

I believe he said it is a hernia... And i also have a question about it.....did it progressively get bigger over the years? I just developed one recently it doesn't show through my belly button but its very small.... I want to wait a while to get it taken care of...

Mine started small and I didnt realize what it was, I re-aggravated it after one of my shows in 06 and it got bigger so I wear a truss and when I train I wear a belt most of the workout even on piddly stuff.

Looking brother. Keep meaning to come see you but have had A LOT going on lately. I'll make it up there sooner or later though.
Thanks Pharm, no worries, I only work up there 2 x's a month now, Im over in the Durham store full time, 2 Sunadays a month Im over in your neighborhood.

Umbilical hernia, I acutally got it doing lateral raises. Bent back to cheat up the weight bowed my stomach and felt a hot sting right there.

Mine started small and I didnt realize what it was, I re-aggravated it after one of my shows in 06 and it got bigger so I wear a truss and when I train I wear a belt most of the workout even on piddly stuff.

Thanks Pharm, no worries, I only work up there 2 x's a month now, Im over in the Durham store full time, 2 Sunadays a month Im over in your neighborhood.

Mine is sore at the momment but still small and does not show..... I'm sure the soreness will go away and I could deal with it.... What kind of belt do you use?

You are resilient as fuck... Something we have in common...

Looks like you dropped a ton of bodyfat! Arms are swole as hell! They are some big pipes!

Mine is sore at the momment but still small and does not show..... I'm sure the soreness will go away and I could deal with it.... What kind of belt do you use?

I wear a FUTURO wasit truss, and a buddy of mine made me a belt, thing is hardcore. Its a old weight lifting belt buckle and the other end with the holes.
Then he took an industrial rubber belt of a big machine cut it bolted the ends of the old leather belt to it, its one of a kind, I have left at the gym on accident and no one will even touch it because no one will be able to use it without someone knowing who it belongs too.
Heavy duty and its lasted for years.

looking thick bro! I had an umbilical hernia repaired twice. Recovery is not bad man.

You have a huge amount of muscle mass on you, an absolute asset to this board mate. You are right, these peps are really the dogs business. Again respect for getting right back on the gain train and getting into serious shape like that, inspirational fella.

You are resilient as fuck... Something we have in common...

Looks like you dropped a ton of bodyfat! Arms are swole as hell! They are some big pipes!

Now if I could just get mentalflex level of conditioning.:D

looking thick bro! I had an umbilical hernia repaired twice. Recovery is not bad man.
Thanks! Yeah I keep hearing about 4-6 weeks for recovery from the laproscopy.
You have a huge amount of muscle mass on you, an absolute asset to this board mate. You are right, these peps are really the dogs business. Again respect for getting right back on the gain train and getting into serious shape like that, inspirational fella.
Thanks Omega! More to come brother. Just getting out of the gate.:cool:

Surgery and recovery are gravy, what sucks is not being able to lift :(

Surgery and recovery are gravy, what sucks is not being able to lift :(

Yeah Im trying to mentally prepare for it, but I figure 15 months with no gym, I should be able to handle 4-6 weeks.

Brother AJ,

Your Hard work is paying off big time!
Keep grindin' :headbang:

-MT

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads