over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seven months out of the can

ajdos

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Been working on getting myself back to respectability since I got back out.

These pics show where I was the week I was released and where I am currently.

We had the discussion the other day about my pics and I guess some people didnt believe what I was saying, looking at these pics my current bf% may be a bit higher than I thought. I was leaner but put on 8 lbs, and just started dieting again today.
But Im 252 in the first pics and 267 in the second group...tell me peptides dont work.lol.

The first group of pics are where I was 7 mos ago.

These are tonight, no pump, didnt train today.

Last edited:
Still a lot to work on.
My legs too a real beat down when my hip got jacked up, still not 100 % but Im able to at least train legs again.
Same with hams.
My back is a work in progres but Im finally making some headway there.
Bodyfat is my main concern as you can see I WAS FAT!!!

And yes I have a hernia, and yes I know theres a hole in my draws.

I think it will be about January before I have that look I want.
The goal is to be 270 and 8%.

Damn how tall are you? If it wasnt for that hernia your shape would be pretty much flawless for a non competing dude. You look like one big fucking guy to meet in person. Work is definitely showing. Btw Your side chest is crazy.

Damn how tall are you? If it wasnt for that hernia your shape would be pretty much flawless for a non competing dude. You look like one big fucking guy to meet in person. Work is definitely showing. Btw Your side chest is crazy.

Thanks brother.
I dunno about the shape thing, I definitely have the size. I am 5'11.
Hopefully I can bring up the quads, hams and upper back here.

Looking good ajdos. Youll def be where you want to be soon enough. Do you plan on getting hernia surgery? My buddy has the same type of hernia and is scared to get it done.

You look even taller than 5'11" for sure. Just overall huge dude.

Looking good ajdos. Youll def be where you want to be soon enough. Do you plan on getting hernia surgery? My buddy has the same type of hernia and is scared to get it done.

You look even taller than 5'11" for sure. Just overall huge dude.

Thanks bro, I certainly hope I get there sooner rather than later.
And YES 2015 is the year I get this thing fixed.
Just gotta save up a little loot and its getting done.

Yeah I thought you were much taller. I meant being in shape not shape as in esthetic but your proportions are really good although. Your a mass freak no doubt about it. Heads would be turning everywhere you go if you walked in my gym/city.

Yeah I thought you were much taller. I meant being in shape not shape as in esthetic but your proportions are really good although. Your a mass freak no doubt about it. Heads would be turning everywhere you go if you walked in my gym/city.

Thanks man, ultimate compliment to a meathead.

This was something I have been trying to explain to non bodybuilding peeps when they ask me about why I dont really want to compete anymore.

I have to explain to them bodybuilding is more than just being 'the big guy' its shape and aesthetics combined with size.

A lot of people just think if you have muscles you must be a good bodybuilder, nah theres a whole dynamic too it.
Look at Justin Compton, theres much more there than just size.

You look great... huge improvements. You can see you are just a naturally big guy too. Your legs are massive considering you haven't been able to train them properly. I can see you looking incredible by Jan :)

Damn bro you are a big boy! Incredible improvement as well.. No doubt incredible improvement considering the limited options..

I will be there one day.. :headbang:

Look great bro...huge!!
Thans muh brotha!
You look great... huge improvements. You can see you are just a naturally big guy too. Your legs are massive considering you haven't been able to train them properly. I can see you looking incredible by Jan :)

Thankyou E, I value your opinion you have a good eye for things like this, I appreciate the assessment and hopefully were both right and Im looking on point by the new year.

Damn bro you are a big boy! Incredible improvement as well.. No doubt incredible improvement considering the limited options..

I will be there one day.. :headbang:
Thanks my friend....and you are well on your way I have seen your pics you are one big mofo!:cool:

Good improvement, definitely leaned out and got bigger. You look over 6 ft lol

That hernia scares me, I have a minor one.

Thanks Rambo!

Its odd I wonder whats making me look taller in these pics?

Maybe its cuz my bathroom is so small?:)

Wait, you're only on peps or did I miss something? Not only are you big but you look legit strong.

Wait, you're only on peps or did I miss something? Not only are you big but you look legit strong.

Thankyou, but as strong as I may look- I assure you none of my lifts are very impressive, I banged up both my shoulders about a year and half ago- I have real trouble pressing.
I can barely do 315 all out max on incline bench, and my overall strength is about 60% of what it used to be.
I was kidding with an old friend that for my size I life baby weights, I kinda like it to be honest.
I figure eventually Ill get stronger and when I get maybe back to 85-90% of what I used to have Ill be that much bigger.
I have to admit though I like doing more and more things for feel.

AJ, you look great. Take care of that Hernia Brother. Big difference in 7 months, well done!

Wow, AJ!!! Talk about some serious growth and recomp! Keep up the good work, brother. I can't wait too see the progress pics after a year or so,

Aj I love how you never give up shows your true love for the iron. I myself have been natty for 3 years in terms of AAS because of certain circumstances .. when will you be off my friend that's when the real changes will be happening

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity