over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seven months out of the can

Any updates to come? Considering it's almost January we would love to see progress pictures if there's any to be seen.

Well man, Oct I worked like a mofo, got crushed and burned out, lack of sleep combined with hard training and long hours caught up to me...definitely overtrained.
Then I got food poisoining while I was dieting before Thanksgiving, then the day after Thanksgiving I got a sinus infection and was having terrible nose bleeds for a week and felt like death.
It took most of December to feel good in the gym again, now I have the ship righted but Im definitely not going to hit my goal of 270 and 8%
Rt now Im 267 - Im three days into my new diet and cut phase. In about 3 weeks when I tighten up, Ill get some pics posted.
Bf% right now, I dont know. 14% maybe?
Got some strength back but lost some conditioning.

Life happens and as much as we hate it our gym time has to take a back seat to what's most important. Hopefully you make a full recovery and I look forward to seeing those progress pictures.
From the pictures you already posted I'm sure you will achieve your goals. Good luck and keep us updated.

Looking awesome man and you will just keep improving. I have an umbilical hernia also and am finally going to get it fixed soon...sucks having that thing huh?

Keep it up man!

Newish pics

I posted these in the other thread but it got locked, they are not today they are a couple weeks old, Im dieting right now bout 262 in the morning.
I recovered ok from the food poisoning and getting sick Nov/Dec.
Right now gonna concentrate on bodyfat reduction then rotate the high and low cal/carbs in about 6-8 weeks.

Attachments

• latest pics 013.jpg
    latest pics 013.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 394
  • latest pics 014.jpg
    latest pics 014.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 439
Looking awesome man and you will just keep improving. I have an umbilical hernia also and am finally going to get it fixed soon...sucks having that thing huh?

Keep it up man!

Yes it does, I dont like looking at it but I have had no issues with pain or aggravation to it.
I do heavy, deads, rows, and squats no problem- just looks like shit, hopefully this year I have it repaired finally.

You carry a lot of quality muscle on your frame. Just peptides? And if so what's your protocol ?

You carry a lot of quality muscle on your frame. Just peptides? And if so what's your protocol ?

Currently 2 mg DAC + 25 mg MK677 ( split my DAC up 1mg pre cardio 1mg before meal 7)

200 mcg hup A x3 a day.
1/2 ml Pramipexole 2-3 hours before bed.
Folli 200 mcg x 2 a day
Off and on IGF Des before workout bi-laterally.

man Ajdos, you would be ALOT of fun to coach. ur a big dude and seem to respond well to things. even tho you are no spring chic ;)
I really enjoy your posts and your input on the board.

I don't want to hi jack thread n maybe this should be in peptide section but I am curious what you think the difference in your results would be using and not using peptides. a bit of a general question but I am curious.

PM me if ya want
-JS

man Ajdos, you would be ALOT of fun to coach. ur a big dude and seem to respond well to things. even tho you are no spring chic ;)
I really enjoy your posts and your input on the board.

I don't want to hi jack thread n maybe this should be in peptide section but I am curious what you think the difference in your results would be using and not using peptides. a bit of a general question but I am curious.

PM me if ya want
-JS

No worries JS.
I dont mind posting up a reply.
I think the GH promoting effects have really helped me keep my bodyfat lower when I have had my high cal phases and helped me lean out on the low cal/carb phases. MK is good at fighting catabolism.
The prami is one of the best sleep supplements I have ever taken, which aids in my recuperation mentally more than pysically I feel. But I can concentrate and seem to have better pain tolerance with prami, these are my 'bro-servations' Im making but it sure seems to help.
The folli didnt really do much for me as far as growing but this is my second time using it, and I have to say, AGAIN Im getting stronger on it despite dieting and low carbs....call me crazy.
IGF DES is purely aesthetics, I love the pump it gets me, my friend is addicted to it for the same reason, just loves the pump he gets when he takes it pre-workout, any site specific growth would just be a bonus.

I do also run GH Frag with my morning cardio 500 mcg.

You look great man! Would make for an interesting log with JS as your coach!

CG

You look great man! Would make for an interesting log with JS as your coach!

CG

Thanks CG! Likewise you have an impressive physique and to be 12 yrs older than me that makes it even more impressive.
I have had a coach or two but only with my final 4 weeks of show prep, would be interesting to have someone from beginning to end - always interests me to see how people do things similar and contrasting to how I do things for myself and my clients.

Good job man,

you can tell who loves to workout, with all your injuries you are still in the gym grinding out the workouts. Respect.

I had a shoulder injury, was laid-out for 27rs and I am just starting to get back in the groove, but I am also weak like a kitten....and I have a umbilical hernia...mines still internal.

Keep up the fight man. Great job. Also, could you send me a PM with the peptides you were taking and dosing....I am interested in trying them. See if I can realize some of you results:) I am 6'4 268lbs currently, used to be 285lbs and not as fat as I currently am...ahahaha....fast food.

Good job man,

you can tell who loves to workout, with all your injuries you are still in the gym grinding out the workouts. Respect.

I had a shoulder injury, was laid-out for 27rs and I am just starting to get back in the groove, but I am also weak like a kitten....and I have a umbilical hernia...mines still internal.

Keep up the fight man. Great job. Also, could you send me a PM with the peptides you were taking and dosing....I am interested in trying them. See if I can realize some of you results:) I am 6'4 268lbs currently, used to be 285lbs and not as fat as I currently am...ahahaha....fast food.

I posted this earlier in the thread:

Currently 2 mg DAC + 25 mg MK677 ( split my DAC up 1mg pre cardio 1mg before meal 7)

200 mcg hup A x3 a day.
1/2 ml Pramipexole 2-3 hours before bed.
Folli 200 mcg x 2 a day
Off and on IGF Des before workout bi-laterally.

Friggin huge and I love the ink

~ a former C/O

Thanks dood!
Saving up for some new work here soon, just haven't decided on what exactly.

^^ Like you need more tattoos! You need some damn color!!

Working on that, got some melanotanII. Still won't help with the ladies dough.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131