over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Glucophage/Metformin Info

are you sure you went hypo??

I've taken 500mg on empty stomach with no issues and have a friend that take 1/2 a 500mg tab with each meal when running a Plaumbo diet (0carbs) to control his appetite

I think when people hear it's an insulin "mimicker" then think it's gonna bottom their blood sugar out like real slin would.

Exactly! It doesn't mimic insulin it actually stops the formation of glucose from the liver whereas insulin shuttles glucose.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

If you know the pharmacy is legit, you will not end up with fake Metformin, It is extraordinarily common, widespread and cheap.

I recommend being on test while using Metformin, and if one is to use it frequently, dose like this:

Week 1 250 Mg 1 x Day W Biggest Meal
Week 2 250 Mg 3 x Day W Meals
Week 3 on - up to 750mg 3 x day w food if you ca tolerate it.

This will allow the user to find their sweet spot and avoid the flu-like sides. The nausea and diarrhea can be debilitating if you dose too high. There is also a high likelihood it will KILL your appetite, which is another reason to try to find your sweet spot.

If using insulin too, I wouldn't recommend using it with the insulin in your system or within the hours leading up to a shot.

Once you find your proper doses, you can use it to induce ketosis, absorb a cheat meal and stay in keto, achieve more glycogen supercompensation, and all sorts of other tricks.

PM me if you need a pharmacy. Metformin only costs about 3 cents per 500 mg.

Awesome post and advice man. Yeah that's what I'm looking for. Starting to do a high fat low carb diet and using it will allow me to really capitalize on this.

PMin you now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

My metformin i get from the pharmacy must be duff stuff as i get nothing like everyones mentioning. I feel its like taking a vitamin pill thats doing something behind the scenes. Perhaps for me im not taking enough...i take 3 x 425mg ( i halve an 850mg tablet )...or take a full 850mg if a true cheat meal.
I appear to be pretty resistant to most things i take, unless in a higher dose!!:banghead:

My metformin i get from the pharmacy must be duff stuff as i get nothing like everyones mentioning. I feel its like taking a vitamin pill thats doing something behind the scenes. Perhaps for me im not taking enough...i take 3 x 425mg ( i halve an 850mg tablet )...or take a full 850mg if a true cheat meal.
I appear to be pretty resistant to most things i take, unless in a higher dose!!:banghead:

You mean from legit Pharma?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Ok so l have been reading up on metformin for a few days now and understand 500 mg after a relatively reasonable carb meal is the recomended dose. Here is the question

I have pepared stacks of meals (meat potatos & a veg) so that I can eat every two or three hours. So when do take the metformin. Should I just drop the dose and take 250 mg after every meal?

Ok so l have been reading up on metformin for a few days now and understand 500 mg after a relatively reasonable carb meal is the recomended dose. Here is the question

I have pepared stacks of meals (meat potatos & a veg) so that I can eat every two or three hours. So when do take the metformin. Should I just drop the dose and take 250 mg after every meal?

If you have short acting one then take smaller dose with every meal.

BUT usually took 750mg longer acing with biggest carb meal dinner for me ED.

Definably want to take with your bigger carbs meals.

Last edited:
bumping this thread.

what is a good length of time to run metformin for someone who has not used it before.

Currently running gh without insulin and would like to sensitize my receptors.

This was my crutch while dieting before a cheat meal. 500mg in the morning and 500mg before the actual hour of gluttony. Your guts will fall out BUT the impact of the food will be minimal.

I have been taking the max dose for about two years now. Metformin has all sorts of uses. I take mine to keep my weigh down, as I was 298 at 5'11" as a powerlifter. At some point I actually got down to 255 before bulking again.

Lex, does it give you the shits? I have metformin and took it twice last week, both times gave me the shits....

Last edited by a moderator:
Lex, does it give you the shits? I have metformin and took it twice last week, both times gave me the shits....

Not at all but don't you have IBS?

Not at all but don't you have IBS?

Yeah, and a permeable intestinal wall... My girl is fine with it, she has no issues... well, fuck me... lol

Im wondering if anyones personally run slin and metformin, read a bunch of medical stuff on it but bodybuilding and dealing with diabetes not always the same protocol.

Im wondering if anyones personally run slin and metformin, read a bunch of medical stuff on it but bodybuilding and dealing with diabetes not always the same protocol.

I have. I have run it pre-wo as you normally would, then take a metformin a little while post workout, then have my post workout meal.

Basically gives the slin a second "peak" if you will.

I have. I have run it pre-wo as you normally would, then take a metformin a little while post workout, then have my post workout meal.

Basically gives the slin a second "peak" if you will.

how does it give slin a second peak? it blocks some carb absorbption in guy and inhibits liver from making glucose...

how does it give slin a second peak? it blocks some carb absorbption in guy and inhibits liver from making glucose...

Due to the excess exogenous insulin, and it's insulin sensitizing effects.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131