over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 Dosing\Timing Protocol

Do you notice late night T3 dosing affecting your sleep by energizing you?

I typically take my last dose at 6pm, so 4-6 hours before I would typically go to bed. I have forgotten to take my dose and then taken over to bed time and in those cases have not had sleep disruptions. I have read of others having issues dosing too close to bed.

It is worth emphasizing that I am not dosing to achieve super physiological thyroid levels but rather to place my free t3 in the third quartile of the normal range. For me, that requires 25mcg 3x / day and 100mcg t4 at night

I typically take my last dose at 6pm, so 4-6 hours before I would typically go to bed. I have forgotten to take my dose and then taken over to bed time and in those cases have not had sleep disruptions. I have read of others having issues dosing too close to bed.

It is worth emphasizing that I am not dosing to achieve super physiological thyroid levels but rather to place my free t3 in the third quartile of the normal range. For me, that requires 25mcg 3x / day and 100mcg t4 at night

That makes sense. For someone like me who would shoot for abnormally high thyroid output in order to burn fat then I like the idea of taking multiple doses with the final dose at 6pm. Thank you!

[/b]

That makes sense. For someone like me who would shoot for abnormally high thyroid output in order to burn fat then I like the idea of taking multiple doses with the final dose at 6pm. Thank you!

My pleasure - please let me know if you notice a difference / improvement next time you use t3!

2g tren, 200mcg clen, GH, t3 AND DNP?

that stack should make any mcdonalds resident shredded within 4 weeks :eek:
Those are just the ones that aid in fat loss - throw in the slin and DHT hardener's and other goodies and i just look like a massive shredded pile of sweat most of the day. lol
Holy cow man, here I thought my stack was hardcore! I'm on baby doses compared to you. Human Torch Mode activated.
I sweat - a lot. But surprisingly my body adapts over time and i get accustomed to it. Now when im on everything but the DNP i dont sweat much more than other people.... with the DNP though it isnt pretty
Good Lord!!!
That will dehydrate the shit out of a person!
Stay hydrated with pedialtye and a gram of taurine 5 times a day in between meals. That sounds dangerous to me!
haha yea fortunately i drink 1.5-2gallons a day and am very careful with electrolytes/etc. Definitely know i'm in the 'abuse' zone but a few more years of this and then i'll drop things down and put the trunks up.
lol you are a walking furnace, how hungry do you get off that dose of T3? Anything over 30mcg causes some serious hunger all day.

OP medical sites say T3 has a half life of 1 day. I don't think it makes a difference if you take it on an empty stomach or not either as it's effective either way. Morning dosing is the go to method many use because it ignites your metabolism for the rest of the day. T3 is awesome for fat loss, but don't go too high as it can flatten you out
I have grown use to that t3 dose - if i up it to 100mcg i go flat and get ravenous - with 87.5mcg my body is now accustomed to it so i can diet on it fine enough. The real will power comes in play when the DNP and SLIN is in the mix .... THEN i'm hungry.

I am prescribed t3 and t4 for hypothyroidism. I take my t3 spaced evenly 3x a day and find that this keeps my energy consistent. I have not found that an empty stomach is necessary for t3, nor have I noticed absorbtion issues related to any food or mineral intake in the period preceding or after administration. The same cannot be said for t4 and as such I take that in the middle of the night.

Bodybuilders and many (most every) coach fuck t3 dosing up. While the half-life is 12-24 hours, the time for which it is bioactive is much shorter, more like 4-6 hours. This is why people with actual thyroid issues at a minimum dose am and pm.

I think this mistake dosing is also a reason that competitors suffer muscle loss form t3 - taking 75mcg all in one dose is much more catabolic to muscle than woudl be the same total amount spread throughout the day. Moreover, the side-effects will be mitigated by spread dosing and energy will be more consistent such that you may even avoid the late afternoon crash that comes later in a prep.

i partially agree. :lightbulb:
you mentioned some -imo- VERY Important points that many oversee

BUT
the term bioactive is not correct

t3 is FULLY ABSORBED within 3-4 hours (or 4-6, whatever)...
it is ACTIVE all the time. as long as it remains in your body.
however i definitely agree that taking 75mcg all at once is much different from taking 37.5mcg twice a day...
taking a huge does at once leads to a much higher spike, since everything "hits" you at once... this possibly leads to more catabolism too, as you say.
keep in mind that t3 interacts with numerous other hormones, upregulation, downregulation etc. a high dose at once possibly causes a cascade of catabolic processes, much worse than the same dose but spread out into smaller portions..

a single t3 dose is still "bioactive" after 24hours though.
its just better to spread it out for even levels and less spikes. :headbang:

I'm going to experiment with splitting my dose on days when I inject gh (m w f) and taking the other days off.

roast

I'm going to experiment with splitting my dose on days when I inject gh (m w f) and taking the other days off.

roast

In theory T4 is best when running HGH as it makes HGH more anabolic during the conversion process of T3 to T4 in the body.

I have grown use to that t3 dose - if i up it to 100mcg i go flat and get ravenous - with 87.5mcg my body is now accustomed to it so i can diet on it fine enough. The real will power comes in play when the DNP and SLIN is in the mix .... THEN i'm hungry.

Perhaps I need to look into dropping it just a tad as well. I've noticed that since I upped it to 100mcg I have been absolutely ravenous as well, constantly wanting to eat something. I've also noticed some flattening of my pecs and bis (traps are still growing Trentastically), although I've also noticed an increased flattening of my stomach as well, which is welcomed.

I guess T3 is like anything where you really need to dial in YOUR dose.

Bumped to 50mcg once in the morning. Would it matter if you took it in am, then didn't get around to taking it until the following night?

I do 87.5mcg in the AM when i take my GH - and i wait an hour to eat justttt in case. Also on 200mcg clen and 2000mg tren e. Wish i were kidding - hah. The best was when i threw 400-600mg DNP into that mix off and on for a few months .... want to talk about sweating! I might go down to 75mcg t3 and put 100mcg t4 in with it - in the event the that enzyme that's utilized in the t4 to t3 conversion really does aide with GH/igf1 production like some of those studies/theories stated. Would hate to be shorting myself on my igf1 levels with something as simple as that.... i pay enough for the GH - would like to get as much hyperplasia from it as possible.

That is one crazy stack. I think 600mg DNP is overkill on a stack like that and must make living uncomfortable at times. Have you considered a lower but longer dose of DNP next time you use it?

Perhaps I need to look into dropping it just a tad as well. I've noticed that since I upped it to 100mcg I have been absolutely ravenous as well, constantly wanting to eat something. I've also noticed some flattening of my pecs and bis (traps are still growing Trentastically), although I've also noticed an increased flattening of my stomach as well, which is welcomed.

I guess T3 is like anything where you really need to dial in YOUR dose.
Honestly - my favorite stack i've used to grow while staying 6-7% BF = 3-400mg DNP ED - SLIN - GH - lower t3 than my usual year round dose - clen - tren - and some hardeners for good measure.. couple blasts of that every now and then and you can seriously look freaky as FUCK and pack on actual tissue without any/much fat from my experience. DNP is far more muscle sparring than t3 in my lengthy experience with both.
That is one crazy stack. I think 600mg DNP is overkill on a stack like that and must make living uncomfortable at times. Have you considered a lower but longer dose of DNP next time you use it?
i agree - i'd done longer periods of 250-350mg ED along with lower t3 and all the other goodies and put on a fair bit of tissue while keeping bodyfat in the singles nicely - beautiful combo. Just a bit of a pain in the ass timing all of the drugs and foods synergistically daily while working and living - but worth it to me.

600mg DNP is brutal, especially now in the summer.

600mg DNP is brutal, especially now in the summer.

I have a few mates who were seriously ill from using 600mcg and over. DNP is so effective if someone was to use 400-600mcg they might as well just throw clen out of the equation imo. I know guys like to attack things at different angles but all the fat burning drugs are definitely not needed when you have DNP in there. 200-250mcg for longer periods with some clen and t3 would be a magic combo for fat loss for most people imo.

On 200mcg of clen I can barely train. I was an animal today on 100mcg clen though. All giant sets at a marathon pace with a killer pump.

Honestly - my favorite stack i've used to grow while staying 6-7% BF = 3-400mg DNP ED - SLIN - GH - lower t3 than my usual year round dose - clen - tren - and some hardeners for good measure.. couple blasts of that every now and then and you can seriously look freaky as FUCK and pack on actual tissue without any/much fat from my experience. DNP is far more muscle sparring than t3 in my lengthy experience with both.

i agree - i'd done longer periods of 250-350mg ED along with lower t3 and all the other goodies and put on a fair bit of tissue while keeping bodyfat in the singles nicely - beautiful combo. Just a bit of a pain in the ass timing all of the drugs and foods synergistically daily while working and living - but worth it to me.

You actually have grown while running dnp?

Starting this last Friday I decided to split my T3 dose from 1: 100mcg dose upon waking to 1: 50mcg dose upon waking and 1: 50mcg dose between 5-6PM.

I think there might just be some merit to splitting it (at least when taking higher doses like this), as I've noticed the nonstop beastly ravenous hunger has died down some. I think I'm going to continue running it this way for the time being.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear