over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 Dosing\Timing Protocol

I started out 20 mcg for 2 days now I am up to 50 mcg for 2 days. Not feeling weak or shaky. Sweating a lot but I work out in the heat so not sure if any is due to t3. Are there any other things to look for to know it is working?

Body temp is sometimes an indicator

Do you know what it was beforehand?

Got to CVS or something and ask for a 1ml dropper or syringe without the needle. They're free and always give me a bunch. Or take a pin off your syringe and use that. If you got 200mcg/ml then pull .25 ml and there's your 50mcg. It's not a lot at all which is why it lasts so long.

Yea I just unscrewed a pin off a syringe and voila, works just fine

with t3 it doesnt matter if you take it with food.

you shouldnt do that with t4 because calcium can interfere with its absorption. no such issues with t3

i also dose it twice a day but the half life is DEFINITELY longer than the 3-4 hours some guys claim...
before my last bloodwork i took 35mcg six hours before the test... and i came out extremely hyperthyroid, 3x the upper range

im taking 70mcg a day ...

once a day dosing should be fine

it could give you issues if you dose >100mcg a day though since you heat up like crazy with high doses at once

I'm dosing 40mcg at once, once a day when I think of it, but usually in the mornings. Gonna bump to 50mcg, 40 isn't doing much...

It doesn't matter if you take it the same time each day or not does it?

Last edited:
with t3 it doesnt matter if you take it with food.

you shouldnt do that with t4 because calcium can interfere with its absorption. no such issues with t3

i also dose it twice a day but the half life is DEFINITELY longer than the 3-4 hours some guys claim...

before my last bloodwork i took 35mcg six hours before the test... and i came out extremely hyperthyroid, 3x the upper range

im taking 70mcg a day ...

once a day dosing should be fine

it could give you issues if you dose >100mcg a day though since you heat up like crazy with high doses at once

Yeah I believe T3 is close to 8 hours and T4 is 5-7 days.

i believe its much longer than 8 hours. with 8 hours as half life a dosage of 50mcg would be essentially out of your system after a day

if the half life was 8 hours i dont think 35mcg 6 hours before the test wouldve put me into 3x the normal range ... i mean replacement dosage is usually 25mcg a day (very individual though)

id guess the half life is much longer. probably a whole day or even more.

btw i took my whole 70mcg this morning instead of splitting it up...just for shits and giggles...
about 2 hours later i was burning up!
i was sittng infront of a fan the whole time when my phone rang and i had to turn off the fan.
i was COMPLETELY wet from the sweating, shirt AND pants after the 20 minute call...
no such issues when i split up my dosage...

i think that goes hand in hand with the theory that the t3 you take is ABSORBED within 3-4 hours, but the half life is much longer.
which means that everything hits you at once within 3 hours, causing much more intense (side) effects than smaller more frequent doses

same as with AAS i guess... small, very frequent doses = stable levels = least sides

was just pondering about that.. t3 can be weird stuff.

it also burns me right up when i have a lot of carbs in my system (first 1-2 days after a high carb day or refeed)... the sweating is so much more pronounced then.
what i also noticed is that on keto/very low carb diets i sometimes dont even sweat from high doses of t3...

Last edited:
i believe its much longer than 8 hours. with 8 hours as half life a dosage of 50mcg would be essentially out of your system after a day

if the half life was 8 hours i dont think 35mcg 6 hours before the test wouldve put me into 3x the normal range ... i mean replacement dosage is usually 25mcg a day (very individual though)

btw i took my whole 70mcg this morning instead of splitting it up...just for shits and giggles...
i was sittng infront of a fan the whole time when my phone rang and i had to turn off the fan.
i was COMPLETELY wet from the sweating, shirt AND pants after the 20 minute call...

i think that goes hand in hand with the theory that the t3 you take is ABSORBED within 3-4 hours, but the half life is much longer.
which means that everything hits you at once within 3 hours, causing much more intense (side) effects than smaller more frequent doses

same as with AAS i guess... small, very frequent doses = stable levels = least sides

it also burns me right up when i have a lot of carbs in my system (first 1-2 days after a high carb day or refeed)... the sweating is so much more pronounced then.
what i also noticed is that on keto/very low carb diets i sometimes dont even sweat from high doses of t3...
That's pretty cool to feel the effects so dramatically. I guess it would be good to time the peak to hit while doing cardio to increase the fat burning. I wouldn't want to take it before bed and burn up while sleeping and soak the bed. Hahaha I soak my pillows as it is.

That's pretty cool to feel the effects so dramatically. I guess it would be good to time the peak to hit while doing cardio to increase the fat burning. I wouldn't want to take it before bed and burn up while sleeping and soak the bed. Hahaha I soak my pillows as it is.

I plan to use our t3 in the near future but only gonna dose it low. I have never used it before. Maybe it is best I leave it as I am already sweating bad some days (40mg tren a per day). I will try and see how I am. I will dose it with breakfast and before the gym.

I've worked my way up to ~100mcg over the course of the last three weeks, and I've noticed the same effects with regards to sweating and carbs. I've been sweating so bad in the gym that I think I see some looks of genuine concern sometimes.

But I'm also on 140mcg of Clen and 800mg of Tren-E at the moment, so who knows exactly what's causing what at this point. The heat at night seems to be the worst, I've been keeping it at 67 and have to sleep with no sheets on and feel like a nuclear reactor if my wife snuggles up to me.

I think I might try splitting the T3 into two doses to see if it has any impact on the sweating.

I've worked my way up to ~100mcg over the course of the last three weeks, and I've noticed the same effects with regards to sweating and carbs. I've been sweating so bad in the gym that I think I see some looks of genuine concern sometimes.

But I'm also on 140mcg of Clen and 800mg of Tren-E at the moment, so who knows exactly what's causing what at this point. The heat at night seems to be the worst, I've been keeping it at 67 and have to sleep with no sheets on and feel like a nuclear reactor if my wife snuggles up to me.

I think I might try splitting the T3 into two doses to see if it has any impact on the sweating.

100mcg t3, 140mcg clen and 800mg tren e... fuck... my bed would become a water bed over night. I think I would be banned from my gym for sweating too much (very anal about cleanliness in gyms here).

I do 87.5mcg in the AM when i take my GH - and i wait an hour to eat justttt in case. Also on 200mcg clen and 2000mg tren e. Wish i were kidding - hah. The best was when i threw 400-600mg DNP into that mix off and on for a few months .... want to talk about sweating! I might go down to 75mcg t3 and put 100mcg t4 in with it - in the event the that enzyme that's utilized in the t4 to t3 conversion really does aide with GH/igf1 production like some of those studies/theories stated. Would hate to be shorting myself on my igf1 levels with something as simple as that.... i pay enough for the GH - would like to get as much hyperplasia from it as possible.

2g tren, 200mcg clen, GH, t3 AND DNP?

that stack should make any mcdonalds resident shredded within 4 weeks :eek:

I do 87.5mcg in the AM when i take my GH - and i wait an hour to eat justttt in case. Also on 200mcg clen and 2000mg tren e. Wish i were kidding - hah. The best was when i threw 400-600mg DNP into that mix off and on for a few months .... want to talk about sweating! I might go down to 75mcg t3 and put 100mcg t4 in with it - in the event the that enzyme that's utilized in the t4 to t3 conversion really does aide with GH/igf1 production like some of those studies/theories stated. Would hate to be shorting myself on my igf1 levels with something as simple as that.... i pay enough for the GH - would like to get as much hyperplasia from it as possible.

Holy cow man, here I thought my stack was hardcore! I'm on baby doses compared to you. Human Torch Mode activated.

2g tren, 200mcg clen, GH, t3 AND DNP?

that stack should make any mcdonalds resident shredded within 4 weeks :eek:

Good Lord!!!
That will dehydrate the shit out of a person!
Stay hydrated with pedialtye and a gram of taurine 5 times a day in between meals. That sounds dangerous to me!

T3 ramping up and down is not necesarry.
Use 50-75.
Anymore then that, It will affect your training and muscle mass way too much, and you will have to eat too much to compensate and you end up where you started
Allways use only with aas.

T3 ramping up and down is not necesarry.
Use 50-75.
Anymore then that, It will affect your training and muscle mass way too much, and you will have to eat too much to compensate and you end up where you started
Allways use only with aas.

I agree! 50mcg is the max T3 dose I run. I don't want to lose muscle, and I hate being flat.

lol you are a walking furnace, how hungry do you get off that dose of T3? Anything over 30mcg causes some serious hunger all day.

OP medical sites say T3 has a half life of 1 day. I don't think it makes a difference if you take it on an empty stomach or not either as it's effective either way. Morning dosing is the go to method many use because it ignites your metabolism for the rest of the day. T3 is awesome for fat loss, but don't go too high as it can flatten you out

I am prescribed t3 and t4 for hypothyroidism. I take my t3 spaced evenly 3x a day and find that this keeps my energy consistent. I have not found that an empty stomach is necessary for t3, nor have I noticed absorbtion issues related to any food or mineral intake in the period preceding or after administration. The same cannot be said for t4 and as such I take that in the middle of the night.

Bodybuilders and many (most every) coach fuck t3 dosing up. While the half-life is 12-24 hours, the time for which it is bioactive is much shorter, more like 4-6 hours. This is why people with actual thyroid issues at a minimum dose am and pm.

I think this mistake dosing is also a reason that competitors suffer muscle loss form t3 - taking 75mcg all in one dose is much more catabolic to muscle than woudl be the same total amount spread throughout the day. Moreover, the side-effects will be mitigated by spread dosing and energy will be more consistent such that you may even avoid the late afternoon crash that comes later in a prep.

I am prescribed t3 and t4 for hypothyroidism. I take my t3 spaced evenly 3x a day and find that this keeps my energy consistent. I have not found that an empty stomach is necessary for t3, nor have I noticed absorbtion issues related to any food or mineral intake in the period preceding or after administration. The same cannot be said for t4 and as such I take that in the middle of the night.

Bodybuilders and many (most every) coach fuck t3 dosing up. While the half-life is 12-24 hours, the time for which it is bioactive is much shorter, more like 4-6 hours. This is why people with actual thyroid issues at a minimum dose am and pm.

I think this mistake dosing is also a reason that competitors suffer muscle loss form t3 - taking 75mcg all in one dose is much more catabolic to muscle than woudl be the same total amount spread throughout the day. Moreover, the side-effects will be mitigated by spread dosing and energy will be more consistent such that you may even avoid the late afternoon crash that comes later in a prep.

Do you notice late night T3 dosing affecting your sleep by energizing you?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws