over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYNTHETINE

All the info is in this thread. Many are in the same situation as you and don't want to use slin so wonder what is the best way. In simple terms just be consistent with it and use it daily. I would rotate between before fasted cardio and before weight training if you only want to use it once daily. Even better try 2ml before both so you are getting the best of both worlds. As mentioned above leucine is a good tool to utilze when using synthetine. The best would be 2-4IU regular acting slin but it is by no means essential.

An important factor to note is look at all the studies in pubmed regarding l-carnitine. Most are oral based studies and the results in the majority of them are great. Synthetine is multiple times more effective than oral carnitine... I have used both many times. In none of those studies are researchers purposely using insulin, leucine or even carbs to elicit an insulin response to improve the effectiveness of l-carnitine. So my point is it works no matter what but if you can dose it when in an insulingenic state you are only helping matters and should get optimal results. Keep us posted how you get on with it.

thanks Elvia, I will go for 2ml before both cardio and weight training - the injection is NOTHING as everyone here says which is awesome...
I already felt much more energy after just the first 2ml :headbang:

thanks Elvia, I will go for 2ml before both cardio and weight training - the injection is NOTHING as everyone here says which is awesome...

Great. Yes the injections are nothing which helps a lot considering all the pinning needed. I am curious how you get on with it. I am restarting twice daily shots 2moro :)

/////////

Last edited by a moderator:

Keep us posted on how things go...You are going to love the results!

[lang=de]I took 3iu GH, 15min later 3iu Actrapid, 15min later 4ml Synthetine and Agmatine, 15min later Cardio. Best Protocol ever. Good feeling. No problems...[/lang]

[lang=de]I took 3iu GH, 15min later 3iu Actrapid, 15min later 4ml Synthetine and Agmatine, 15min later Cardio. Best Protocol ever. Good feeling. No problems...[/lang]

Great protocol. I need to get on something similar myself :)

[lang=de]i am thinking about to take ghrp-2 and mod grf each 100-150mcg 10-15min before GH.
And take 500-1000mg Metformin befor the peptides. Or together with the peptides. Also to put Metformin in this protocol...[/lang]

[lang=de]i am thinking about to take ghrp-2 and mod grf each 100-150mcg 10-15min before GH.
And take 500-1000mg Metformin befor the peptides. Or together with the peptides. Also to put Metformin in this protocol...[/lang]

100-150mcg of both ghrp-2 and mod grf would make a great addition and only add to things. Although I don't see the need in adding metformin if you are using slin in the protocol. I would save the metformin for your off days (or even just off periods) from slin.

[lang=de]I am thinking of taking metformin 1000-1500mg all year round?! Best thing i think.
Metformin together with Slin will make slin work stronger.[/lang]

[lang=de]I am thinking of taking metformin 1000-1500mg all year round?! Best thing i think.
Metformin together with Slin will make slin work stronger.[/lang]

Yes it will. Just be careful as it will make you extra sensitive. I am taking 500mg metformin morning and evening now. I always have them 10 mins before a protein and carb meal. The new tabs I received are 1000mg so I may try a higher dose or split them in half when it's time to use those ones.

For those thinking of using slin with Synthetine

All the info is in this thread. Many are in the same situation as you and don't want to use slin so wonder what is the best way. In simple terms just be consistent with it and use it daily. I would rotate between before fasted cardio and before weight training if you only want to use it once daily. Even better try 2ml before both so you are getting the best of both worlds. As mentioned above leucine is a good tool to utilze when using synthetine. The best would be 2-4IU regular acting slin but it is by no means essential.

An important factor to note is look at all the studies in pubmed regarding l-carnitine. Most are oral based studies and the results in the majority of them are great. Synthetine is multiple times more effective than oral carnitine... I have used both many times. In none of those studies are researchers purposely using insulin, leucine or even carbs to elicit an insulin response to improve the effectiveness of l-carnitine. So my point is it works no matter what but if you can dose it when in an insulingenic state you are only helping matters and should get optimal results. Keep us posted how you get on with it.

Quick background - I'm 45, been training for around 25 years, used all kinds of gear since the early 90's except for insulin, never competed, just a die hard, passionate gym rat. Been using Synthetine, without slin, prior to both fasted cardio and weight training for the last 5 weeks (using leucine for the insulin spike) with rather decent results.

I finally bit the bullet and decided to try slin (for the first time ever) with Synthetine (always 2 mL). I've been using 2 iu of Humulin R, based on Elvia's recommendation, before fasted cardio and I've had absolutely no hypo issues. Also tried 3 iu (with 30 grams of hbcd) for lifting sessions also with no hypo issues. It may just be placebo but in the one week of using Synthetine with slin, I believe, based on skinfold and mirror, that I've experienced an increase in the rate of fat loss compared to not using slin. It's worth noting that since I was using Synthetine for about 5 weeks prior to trying it with slin, it is likely that my carnitine levels were quite high prior to using it with slin and I still noticed a marked difference in fat loss.

Long story short, for those of you holding back from using slin with Synthetine because you fear hypo issues, your fears are likely unwarranted. I think you will notice a significant difference between 2 iu of slin and a leucine induced spike.

Just my experience...please exercise caution if you decide to give it a try.

I agree. Started using synthetine without any slin or carbs (during prep) and while it did work I noticed it was like throwing gas on a fire when I added humalog at 3iu. I was running 2ml synthetine before fasted cardio and before training. Never once went hypo or even felt like I would. Carried around dextrose powder in a shaker just in case. I will never do another prep without it, and plan on running it in the offseason as well.

Quick background - I'm 45, been training for around 25 years, used all kinds of gear since the early 90's except for insulin, never competed, just a die hard, passionate gym rat. Been using Synthetine, without slin, prior to both fasted cardio and weight training for the last 5 weeks (using leucine for the insulin spike) with rather decent results.

I finally bit the bullet and decided to try slin (for the first time ever) with Synthetine (always 2 mL). I've been using 2 iu of Humulin R, based on Elvia's recommendation, before fasted cardio and I've had absolutely no hypo issues. Also tried 3 iu (with 30 grams of hbcd) for lifting sessions also with no hypo issues. It may just be placebo but in the one week of using Synthetine with slin, I believe, based on skinfold and mirror, that I've experienced an increase in the rate of fat loss compared to not using slin. It's worth noting that since I was using Synthetine for about 5 weeks prior to trying it with slin, it is likely that my carnitine levels were quite high prior to using it with slin and I still noticed a marked difference in fat loss.

Long story short, for those of you holding back from using slin with Synthetine because you fear hypo issues, your fears are likely unwarranted. I think you will notice a significant difference between 2 iu of slin and a leucine induced spike.

Just my experience...please exercise caution if you decide to give it a try.

Great post and thanks for updating. Yes people scared of going hypo shouldn't worry using small amounts of Humulin R. Obviously always be planned and have a sugary drink and food on hand just incase. But 3IU of humulin r is nothing. Now humalog is a totally different thing and small amounts of that can cause issues. I am super slin sensitive and I would go hypo from 3IU humalog but I could take 3IU humulin r and not eat and be fine. I know this because I have experimented and followed both scenarios. I used humalog first so was really surprised just how forgiving humulin-r is in comparison (even knowing the release patterns).

I am coming off aas but I guess I could still carry on with synthetine and add a little novolin-r to accelerate the fat loss. When I am in full bulk mode I will be using slin twice daily and 3 days per week with synthetine to help keep me lean when adding size but keep me extra full.

I train fasted in the morning with Yohimbine, so taking insulin and then the l-carnitine would not be ideal, since this would cancel the effects of the yohimbine. After reading all of Dat's article, it seems that it's PURELY the systemic amount in the skeletal muscle that matters, timing has ZERO to do with the effects. Therefore if near my eating window at night I use 1-3IU novolin-r and then 3ml l-carnitine and eat a little bit later, I should see the EXACT same results, but I can utilize yohimbine to free up some MORE fatty-chains to be utilized during the ATP process. This is Genius and great product guys!

Last edited:
Elvia, you mentioned in a previous post the excellent results of restarting Synthetine after taking a short break.

How long of a break have you taken in the past?

Do you know how long it takes for one's l-carn levels to drop back to baseline after cessation?

New to Synthetine

I just got my order of synthetine and when i m about to inject 2ml of this stuff . i noticed a warning that says ORAL USE ONLY.

I thought this stuff is injectable can someone please confirm

thank you

Maher

I just got my order of synthetine and when i m about to inject 2ml of this stuff . i noticed a warning that says ORAL USE ONLY.

I thought this stuff is injectable can someone please confirm

thank you

Maher

I'm pretty sure fed guidelines prevent them from selling it as an injectable. It is sterile. So yes you are safe to inject.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been using synthetine and syntheselen pre workout on and off and anytime I use it consistently I get results! I've never used anything other than hardcore AAS which actually gives me measurable results, I love it and I just ordered more.

One thing though every now and then I come across a comment that synthetine needs to be used with a fat burner. Would the syntheselen cover that or do I need to add to the stack to make it most effective?

I've been using synthetine and syntheselen pre workout on and off and anytime I use it consistently I get results! I've never used anything other than hardcore AAS which actually gives me measurable results, I love it and I just ordered more.

One thing though every now and then I come across a comment that synthetine needs to be used with a fat burner. Would the syntheselen cover that or do I need to add to the stack to make it most effective?

Synthetine definitely doesn't need to be used with a fatburner. But sure if you are after optimal fat loss adding in a fatburner that works via different pathways will definitely add to results. Synthetine to me is a great fat loss tool especially considering it isn't stimulant based. I don't really look at it as a great direct fatburner though. It's more of a general physique enhancer to me and I like to use it when bulking too. It increases exercise endurance and vascularity plus adds a little to fat loss and helps weight lifting so all in all you get a big boost in results due to improvements in different areas. I am sure if something like ECA was added then you are hitting fat at different angles. Then comes the likes of t3/t4 and again more fat burning if you desire it. I personally think if your diet is solid then synthetine and syntheselen is more than enough for amazing results. I don't really like taking clen and I use pre workouts so stay away from the likes of ECA or other stimulant based fatburners.

Can anybody comment on using sytheselen with dnp? I'm curious of the interaction of the ATP, and if it could be used to power through workouts on dnp

-Air

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkmmike
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner