advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

L-Carnitine - Amino Asylum or Synthetine?

F1reFart

Newbies
I'm just now hearing about L-Carnitine. I'm going to try it for a couple months while I'm cutting. I noticed Amino Asylum has a 600mg/ml, and Synthetine is only 200mg per ML. I do see more people on here using Synthetine over Amino Asylums though. That being said, they also have discount codes and get a kickback, so that confuses things. Is the L-Carnitine on Amino Asylum safe and good for a newb like myself, or go with the low dose Synthetine?
Also, you guys ever notice hair loss or thyroid suppression (t3) with this stuff? Creatine caused some hair loss for me oddly enough so wasnt sure with he AR aspect. Thanks.

I make it myself. Nearly 700 ML of 750mg/ml for less than $100. Pure bulk is where I get the carnitine base.

Is this doable for the average chemist retard like myself? Sounds pretty great.
Yeah. Buy

-electric filter pump ($30)
-some .20 or .22 micron bottle top filter sets ($50-$75 for a half dozen)
- sterile water ($10)
-sealed sterile vials ($15-$20)

500grams carnitine base ($50)

mix the carnitine and water, melt a little if necessary, the pump it through the filters and bottle it up in the sealed vials

The electric pump is a one time cost, you keep it and use it again. The box of bottle top filters will last you a long time (one filter per brew?). Each time you brew more you just need to buy sterile water, vials, and carnitine.

I used synthetine a year ago and it worked like a charm. I usually took 1mL a day, but on the days I took 2mL I swear I woke up leaner every morning.

I bought some a few months ago expecting the same effect and instead I just got red welts with extreme PIP wherever I used it, fresh out of a new sterile bottle.

So I got rid of that and ordered 600mg/mL from amino asylum. I still don't think it compares to that first bottle of synthetine I tried.

Your on www.professionalmuscle.com

Support the board and buy synthetine! It's sterile, painless, and excellent quality!

x2

This forum doesn't charge when they so easily could given the wealth of knowledge/information that has been posted on here over the years. It's a simple way to give back and support the forum. Moreover, it has a proven track record so regardless of affiliations and board connections it's from a solid source that sells excellent products.

I have used Synthetine for years and love it. The only time that I look elsewhere, is when the shipping times are unusually long due to it being out of stock in the States (as, unfortunately, has been the case more often than I would have liked over the last little bit).

Sure, higher mg/ml is convenient, but I've put 5ml of Synthetine into a quad/shoulder/etc with NO pain and no issues training 15 minutes after the injection.

I'm just now hearing about L-Carnitine. I'm going to try it for a couple months while I'm cutting. I noticed Amino Asylum has a 600mg/ml, and Synthetine is only 200mg per ML. I do see more people on here using Synthetine over Amino Asylums though.
They're a board sponsor. Take that as you will.
That being said, they also have discount codes and get a kickback, so that confuses things. Is the L-Carnitine on Amino Asylum safe and good for a newb like myself, or go with the low dose Synthetine?
As long as it's real (and carnitine is not illegal or anything of the sort), then there's no reason the carnitine in either would be any different. The dose would be determined by much you inject. Just because synthetine is relatively low concentration does not mean you need to cap it at a certain # of mL. Synthetine even calls for 4mL for a 220 lb guy on the bottle. Although, using a lot could become a little annoying even though it's a water based product.

The Synthetine is 20,000mg per bottle for $59
The amino asylum 600mg/ml is 12,000mg per bottle for $59

That alone should be enough assuming that they are both high quality which Synthetek is known for

I have used Synthetine for years and love it. The only time that I look elsewhere, is when the shipping times are unusually long due to it being out of stock in the States (as, unfortunately, has been the case more often than I would have liked over the last little bit).

Sure, higher mg/ml is convenient, but I've put 5ml of Synthetine into a quad/shoulder/etc with NO pain and no issues training 15 minutes after the injection.
I remember when you used Synthelator. ;) LOL

Not only are you supporting the board with Synthetek products but you also have massive amounts of members on here vouching for the product itself. I have been on their L Carnitine for about six months. It’s been fantastic and plan to run indefinitely.

I used Synthetine and it honestly did work great for veins and energy/ fat loss last summer.
It’s been around for years and years with thousands of great reviews.
It works, no question.
Also used another product I forget the name but it was geared towards fat lose too and it was fire.

I remember when you used Synthelator. ;) LOL
The worst was when Synthetine was out of stock and John Meadows was like "hey, Racehoresemeds has is pretty cheap!"... That was like injecting FIRE!!!o_O I told him and he was SO glad I took the hit before he did! After that, if Synthetine was on backorder, we just waited!:LOL::ROFLMAO:

If anyone is interested to know, turnaround time right now is just under two weeks.
I ordered on March 25 and it is arriving Thursday.

Yeah. Buy

-electric filter pump ($30)
-some .20 or .22 micron bottle top filter sets ($50-$75 for a half dozen)
- sterile water ($10)
-sealed sterile vials ($15-$20)

500grams carnitine base ($50)

mix the carnitine and water, melt a little if necessary, the pump it through the filters and bottle it up in the sealed vials

The electric pump is a one time cost, you keep it and use it again. The box of bottle top filters will last you a long time (one filter per brew?). Each time you brew more you just need to buy sterile water, vials, and carnitine.
Hey bro, do you have a link for the pump.
I must not be typing the time words

The worst was when Synthetine was out of stock and John Meadows was like "hey, Racehoresemeds has is pretty cheap!"... That was like injecting FIRE!!!o_O I told him and he was SO glad I took the hit before he did! After that, if Synthetine was on backorder, we just waited!:LOL::ROFLMAO:
You really thought it was that bad?!? I didn’t find it much different at all. Wish they were still around.

You really thought it was that bad?!? I didn’t find it much different at all. Wish they were still around.
This was back in 2013, so maybe we had different experiences due to time/quality? All I know is that I'd rather be on a pentosan IV drip than ever shoot that old l-carnitine ever again!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear