over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable carnitine spots ?

IRON1977

Registered
Hi guys ,

i get injectable carnitine from the pharmacy , i would try it but ater i see thats its for IV normaly, its 5ml for 1 gr waterbased

i would do it IM it make a lot to inject, i hate injecting in the glute !

Have someone experience with l carnitine ? and which spots are you use ?

Because injection carnitine + gear etc thats a lot

Ive injected it in all three heads of the quad , dealts , lats , even bi and tri.

Depending how much tou are taking you can use a 1cc insulin needle and put 4cc in each arm pretty easily.

Its water based and "Should" be painless so you don't need anything bigger than a 29gx1/2" needle

Any muscle is easy but you will probably feel some kind of a strain when injecting it that subsides quickly.. inject slowlyyy it also gets less painful over time... according to comments here it seems to be related to the pH and the pharma stuff i use is obviously acidic... mixing with a test suspension or NPP oil helps A LOT !!
I always inject preworkouts in the muscle i am going to work and i feel it had a lot to the pump

Use a slin pin and alternate spots - delts, ventro glute, quads, triceps

Why just IM? I literally put it everywhere and anywhere IM or subQ. It’s the easiest compound I’ve ever injected? If you have a true quality product (synthetine or pharm grade) there in no way should be pain and you can inject mls upon mls w ease

Everywhere.....

Hi guys

thanks for rhe feedback

I took 8 ml ( 1.6 gr ) the first time , way too much haha , made my stomach upset etc i was ill after training , you must begin with a lower dose when you begin with

For the injections, i pinned all spots delts, triceps , higher quads , side near the hip ( the muscle ) with insulin seringue , 1 ml each time and it was easy , i prefer this methode instead of injection 5 ml in one spot

Why just IM? I literally put it everywhere and anywhere IM or subQ. It’s the easiest compound I’ve ever injected? If you have a true quality product (synthetine or pharm grade) there in no way should be pain and you can inject mls upon mls w ease

You don't get lumps injecting sub q? I did that for a week now my ass cheeks are covered in lumps lol

You don't get lumps injecting sub q? I did that for a week now my ass cheeks are covered in lumps lol
Got a chuckle from this but it's true. Virtually any amount of L-Car (synthetine or other) subq will leave a lump. Sometimes for weeks.

Got a chuckle from this but it's true. Virtually any amount of L-Car (synthetine or other) subq will leave a lump. Sometimes for weeks.

Ok thank you, I was starting to think I was doing it wrong lol

I’ve shot 1,000’s of mls sub q… never a lump?

Synthetine has never lumped or even had pip… I guess I’ve only ever went up to two ml max but never once had an issue

Synthetine has never lumped or even had pip… I guess I’ve only ever went up to two ml max but never once had an issue
Slin pin or regular?

There's obviously some individual variance. I currently have 3 lumps that are nearly 3 weeks old from 1 mL of synthetine in each spot. I never use more than a mL in one spot when applying subq. I've used a few other brands as well and they are typically no different.

I (almost) never get any pip from L-Car though. Just the lumps from subq.

Synthetine can be done pretty much anywhere...Thin as hell and runs through a slin!

1.6 grams first time :eek::D

I pin synthetine all over but usually my glutes or delts. It's water based and completely pain free so I can shoot 5ml (1g) and a few hours later I can't even feel I have injected anything in the area. Most of my injections are 2-3.5ml so I use a 27G 5/8 pin with a 3ml syringe. I can use 29-30G with that amount as it's water based but I have 100's of 27G pins. If guys ever want to use 5ml syringes even with water based you need 26-27G due to the volume in the syringe. I would rather do that then have to use 5 slin pins (or reuse 1-2 slin pins).

1.6 grams first time :eek::D

I pin synthetine all over but usually my glutes or delts. It's water based and completely pain free so I can shoot 5ml (1g) and a few hours later I can't even feel I have injected anything in the area. Most of my injections are 2-3.5ml so I use a 27G 5/8 pin with a 3ml syringe. I can use 29-30G with that amount as it's water based but I have 100's of 27G pins. If guys ever want to use 5ml syringes even with water based you need 26-27G due to the volume in the syringe. I would rather do that then have to use 5 slin pins (or reuse 1-2 slin pins).
haha yes , i gonna ramp it up

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity