over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

caber and tren....when to start caber?

if the caber is good, it should work within 24 hours of taking it. so the day you get a prolactin side effect is when you can start. no need otherwise

Fuck it's really disappointing to read all the disparaging comments regarding caber as I love the stuff and have never really expierenced any of the negatives, not consciously anyway. I run it throughout all of my cycles and it's made a huge difference as far as reducing or even eliminating sides all together. I always thought prami was the one with the harsh sides and caber was a lot weaker but relatively safe...

What specific reasons should I reconsider using it so much? Nobody is giving any specifics just alluding to mental shit....

if the caber is good, it should work within 24 hours of taking it. so the day you get a prolactin side effect is when you can start. no need otherwise

Very true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has Tren ever screwed up anybody's orgasms? Seems like I do not have the intensity that once had since I used Tren. Also, my stuff is all sticky and thick. Also, doesn't shoot across the room like it once did.

Is this something Caver would help with?

Has Tren ever screwed up anybody's orgasms? Seems like I do not have the intensity that once had since I used Tren. Also, my stuff is all sticky and thick. Also, doesn't shoot across the room like it once did.

From what I understand it will help in that dept...dont know bout u shooting ur load to the wall..lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Fuck it's really disappointing to read all the disparaging comments regarding caber as I love the stuff and have never really expierenced any of the negatives, not consciously anyway. I run it throughout all of my cycles and it's made a huge difference as far as reducing or even eliminating sides all together. I always thought prami was the one with the harsh sides and caber was a lot weaker but relatively safe...

What specific reasons should I reconsider using it so much? Nobody is giving any specifics just alluding to mental shit....

Dopamine agonist withdrawal syndrome (DAWS)

Some of the side effects can be
- anxiety/depression
- agitation
- hyperpyrexia (elevated temp)
- hypotension
- generalized pain
- nausea
- diaphoresis

If you take it long term you can overstimulate the receptors, and can really mess up your dopamine in your brain. Prami is worse than caber IMO, not just initial side effect wise but even long term. Prami is like the poor mans caber.

For some they may experience many of the sides and some may not experience any, just depends on your chemistry.

Neurotransmitters are not something I like to fuck with, as AAS alone already does enough in that department(especially tren).

But hell yeah I feel great on caber lol. Wish I could run it all year without any downsides.

Last edited:

Yes it's elevated prolactin.

Can cause "dull" or delayed orgasms. They just do not feel as good basically.. for me anyway. Caber will definitely help this.

But make sure you are first controlling e2.

Here are the results from my last blood work. Does this tell you any cause to my problem. Now I will say that I notice my problem whether I am on Tren or just my TRT dose. I just noticed the problem started occuring about 6 months after I took Tren for the first time 3 years ago.

TEST RESULTS RANGE

Testosterone, Total 8.5 1.98-6.79 ng/mL
DHEA 86.5 106-464 ug/dL
SHBG 21.9 13.3-89.5 nmol/L
LH 0.12 1.24-8.62 mIU/mL
FSH 0.0 1.27-19.26 mIU/mL
Estradiol 17 20-47 pg/mL
PSA 0.57 0-4 ng/mL
Prolactin 9.45 2.64-13.13 ng/dL

Here are the results from my last blood work. Does this tell you any cause to my problem. Now I will say that I notice my problem whether I am on Tren or just my TRT dose. I just noticed the problem started occuring about 6 months after I took Tren for the first time 3 years ago.

TEST RESULTS RANGE

Testosterone, Total 8.5 1.98-6.79 ng/mL
DHEA 86.5 106-464 ug/dL
SHBG 21.9 13.3-89.5 nmol/L
LH 0.12 1.24-8.62 mIU/mL
FSH 0.0 1.27-19.26 mIU/mL
Estradiol 17 20-47 pg/mL
PSA 0.57 0-4 ng/mL
Prolactin 9.45 2.64-13.13 ng/dL

Your numbers look pretty solid, SHBG and prolactin could be lower but they are well within range and wouldn't be a concern for me if I got those numbers on my blood work. Everyone is different though..

Are you on any other meds? SSRIs, adhd, or pain killers?

Last edited:
Your numbers look pretty solid, SHBG and prolactin could be lower but they are well within range and wouldn't be a concern for me if I got those numbers on my blood work. Everyone is different though..

Are you on any other meds? SSRIs, adhd, or pain killers?

I take 25mg of Clomipramine. No ADHD or Painkillers

I take 25mg of Clomipramine. No ADHD or Painkillers

Then that's the answer I'm pretty sure. It can cause delayed or no ejaculation in men.

It increases serotonin, which can also contribute to delayed orgasm or dull orgasm.

For example on pain pills which greatly increase serotonin, I don't really even think about sex but when I do the orgasms suck..

Thank you for the info Intense it is very helpful, what would you suggest should be the time frame of a "safe" caber cycle...?

I usually use 0.5 twice a week with each of my shots during cycles, like I said it has petty much negated sides and I love it.

Last edited:
Thank you for the info Intense it is very helpful, what would you suggest should be the time frame of a "safe" caber cycle...?

I usually use 0.5 twice a week with each of my shots during cycles, like I said it has petty much negated sides and I love it.

If you're only using it when you cycle I don't see anything wrong with that. I can't really give you a definitive answer because our bodies are all so different.

But I will say I wouldn't run it year round. I don't know of any studies to back it up honestly.

Personally if I started noticing behavior that isn't typical of me or an increase in compulsive thoughts or actions then I would back off of it.

Maybe someone more knowledgeable on it, or who knows of some studies can chime in.

Then that's the answer I'm pretty sure. It can cause delayed or no ejaculation in men.

It increases serotonin, which can also contribute to delayed orgasm or dull orgasm.

For example on pain pills which greatly increase serotonin, I don't really even think about sex but when I do the orgasms suck..

Will the Caber combat the sides of the Clomipramine? Or is it just something I have to deal with since I am on Clomipramine?

What dose of tren n test do u use with that?

My prolactin was extremely high. I started cabergoline at 0.25mg eod and not even for that long and it's now below the range :D

Dopamine agonist withdrawal syndrome (DAWS)

Some of the side effects can be

- anxiety/depression

- agitation

- hyperpyrexia (elevated temp)

- hypotension

- generalized pain

- nausea

- diaphoresis

If you take it long term you can overstimulate the receptors, and can really mess up your dopamine in your brain. Prami is worse than caber IMO, not just initial side effect wise but even long term. Prami is like the poor mans caber.

For some they may experience many of the sides and some may not experience any, just depends on your chemistry.

Neurotransmitters are not something I like to fuck with, as AAS alone already does enough in that department(especially tren).

But hell yeah I feel great on caber lol. Wish I could run it all year without any downsides.

This guy hit it right on the head . Unless you wanna fucks with SSRI or some self induced anxiety I would really use caber sparingly.

I'm running 280 MG ace a week and don't really have any major sides and Libidio is good any reason why I should take caber I've never taken it on any cycle with ace in it but now starting to wonder if I should after reading .

I'm running 280 MG ace a week and don't really have any major sides and Libidio is good any reason why I should take caber I've never taken it on any cycle with ace in it but now starting to wonder if I should after reading .

If your running smooth DO NOT TAKE CABER.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?