advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pros and cons of caber vs bromocriptine for prolactin?

GlennGugliaJr

Registered
Newbies
Im doing blood work this week and just wondering if my prolactin is higher, which med is better to reduce levels. What's your experience?

Im doing blood work this week and just wondering if my prolactin is higher, which med is better to reduce levels. What's your experience?
I have used bromo only so I can't say. Just wish it was cheaper, not the easiest thing to find and always pretty pricey. cant use even small amounts of tren without it.

I've used both over the years, infrequently. I keep bromo around these days just because it's cheaper.

Bromo is cheaper but has some pretty nasty sides whilst on it (or atleast can do).

Caber is more expensive, sometimes harder to find genuine caber (lot of fakes) and can be a pretty nasty withdrawal if you use it long term.

P5P is milder option - not always strong enough but works in most cases. 3-500mg ed ideally started 3 weeks before introducing tren or nandralone (if you get prolactin raise from nandralone. Less common than with tren)

why no pramipexole?

I use prami. More effective than caber. Caber makes me feel like absolute garbage for days at a time even on one normal dose. Some people are the opposite. Start with a low dose if using prami and I dose before bed.

That said haven't needed it in years but I keep it on hand.

I use prami. More effective than caber. Caber makes me feel like absolute garbage for days at a time even on one normal dose. Some people are the opposite. Start with a low dose if using prami and I dose before bed.

i guess thats the move then

Pramipexole is good but you need to move up to an effective dose slowly or most get nasty side effects. I prefer caber because if once a week isn't enough than twice a week is. Less side effects for me. Withdrawal can be bad with both if too mucj is used.

Pramipexole is good but you need to move up to an effective dose slowly or most get nasty side effects. I prefer caber because if once a week isn't enough than twice a week is. Less side effects for me. Withdrawal can be bad with both if too mucj is used.
What do you think about p5p?

What do you think about p5p?
What @slesh said. When I need something fixed I need something stronger. It's a supplement. Probably good as a prevention on lower doses if I need more adequate b6 in my diet. But if on gh and tren I need caber or prami in a dose dependant manner. Bromo makes me too nauseous personally.

P5P is an OTC supplement. It can be effective at times but if you get serious increases in prolactin you need a script med like the ones mentioned above.
I dropped my npp and started with tren e. But my nips have been sensitive through out and im constantly touching them to see if puffy. Im running 1mg adex tuesdays and Thursday. And 20mg nolva ed and still sensitive. Thats why im thinking prolactin. I dont want to crash my estrogen by taking more nolva. And i am doing all my bloods wed

Yeah I’m definitely the opposite. Felt like death on prami

I dropped my npp and started with tren e. But my nips have been sensitive through out and im constantly touching them to see if puffy. Im running 1mg adex tuesdays and Thursday. And 20mg nolva ed and still sensitive. Thats why im thinking prolactin. I dont want to crash my estrogen by taking more nolva. And i am doing all my bloods wed
If it’s prolactin related the Nolva won’t help and I don’t think you can really crash your E2 with Nolva anyways - it’s selective not a bomb.

If it’s prolactin related the Nolva won’t help and I don’t think you can really crash your E2 with Nolva anyways - it’s selective not a bomb.
Ordered p5p and prami. P5p will be here tomorrow. Im gonna run 600mg a day. Going to do bloods Wednesday. If prolactin high ill start low dose prami when it comes in. Its coming from over seas. If estrogen is lower im going to stop the nolva and keep the adex going. And just run adex and something for prolactin

I've only used pharmacy grade caber. 0.25mg absolutely nuked my prolactin. Its very powerful stuff. I am in awe whenever I read about guys just poppin cabers cause they suspect its high or because they are running a 19-nor.

I've only used pharmacy grade caber. 0.25mg absolutely nuked my prolactin. Its very powerful stuff. I am in awe whenever I read about guys just poppin cabers cause they suspect its high or because they are running a 19-nor.
I take adex and adding 20mg per day nolva didnt do anything for my nips. Obviously im doing bloods this week. But i dunno what else would cause my nips to still be puffy/ sore. Id rather be proactive. Im gonna run the p5p first and if that helps and i dont have to run any dopamine agonists, then awesome.

Yeah I’m definitely the opposite. Felt like death on prami

I think most are like you but I've run into some others like me. A single caber dose fucked me for 3-4 days. Felt horrible, brain was screwed to the point I was iffy concentrating to drive. Gave the whole bottle to a friend. I'd run prami before so just stuck with it. Prami doesn't make me feel good but not days a crap like caber. Would have prefered the opposite though!

I take adex and adding 20mg per day nolva didnt do anything for my nips. Obviously im doing bloods this week. But i dunno what else would cause my nips to still be puffy/ sore. Id rather be proactive. Im gonna run the p5p first and if that helps and i dont have to run any dopamine agonists, then awesome.
It very well could be prolactin especially if you are running tren or Nandrolone.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131