over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The most underrated / rarely mentioned pros

Chris Cormier... if he could have just kept his head right could have been unstoppable..

melvin anthony was great, mike matarazzo, dennis james was a monster..... so many great guys from the 90's and 2000's.....
Yea I always liked Cormier myself. I heard he was big into recs and it seemed the magazines always posted pics of his eyes bloodshot. Still though I know he wasn't the only one and I didn't care. He's someone I would like to meet.

Clairmont and Baker should won some Arnold Classic

Yea I always liked Cormier myself. I heard he was big into recs and it seemed the magazines always posted pics of his eyes bloodshot. Still though I know he wasn't the only one and I didn't care. He's someone I would like to meet.

Lmfao, I don't remember noticing that, according to rumors he was having big parties even the day before a show.

Lmfao, I don't remember noticing that, according to rumors he was having big parties even the day before a show.
Yea it wasn't when he was doing photo shoots but they just see him out or something, it could have been 4am for all I know. It looked like midnight on day 2 no sleep Man things are a little different these days. And people always blamed recs over juice. But a lot of guys blame high dose nsaids. So those people might have been better off with drugs. Anyone claiming to have a clue is just lying to themselves and trying to sell you on their delusions of why they're going to not have problems with gear. I never heard about big parties before shows but that's awesome!

I don't know you probably can...I know someone did for sure. Kinda different, though I imagine putting together a posing routine is pretty difficult. Anyway I searched YouTube and this came up. Dude looks great! I didn't feel like watching a bunch of videos so this was it. Not the video but a video

Ronny was a stud in his day I think he woulda been huge if he spent more time in the states and I think if I remember he spoke like no English which doesn’t help.

I'm going early 80's NABBA with Jeff King! I wish Jeff would have come to the IFBB. It would have been great to see him on stage with Haney, Christian, Gaspari, etc.

JK Most Muscular 3.jpg JK Most Muscular.jpg IronMan Cover -March 1984.jpg JK Most Muscular 4.jpg

Gunter for sure. But he did beat out Ronnie one year which was well deserved IMO.

I’m biased because I know him but Toney Freeman. His pec tear really set him back, but I got to see what he put into prep and he sacrificed his all for the sport and had an insane physique.

RIP, but Gustavo Badell was an insane bodybuilder that finally got some attention at the end of his career but just amazing build.

David Henry- insane thickness and build all around. But he just got overlooked a lot including this years past masters.
tony is such a cool guy in real life :) a blessing to the sport. him and don long are solid mfers

I will add DON LONG To this list

I posted a picture of Cormier that got removed. Did it break a board rule?

The original Neckzilla!

Seriously though, I believe he has the same condition Rubiel Mosquera has.
I was gonna make the same neckzilla post lol dude is a beast, never seen him before. That condition and size in the 80s is awesome, definitely woulda been cool seeing him next to Gaspari maybe even Dorian.

Maybe is is because i am partial to short guys butDanny Padilla
View attachment 195210
I think he eventually got way too ‘conditioned’ in my opinion, sacrificed size and shape over conditioning. . . sound familiar?

The original Neckzilla!

Seriously though, I believe he has the same condition Rubiel Mosquera has.

No, he used to train neck two or three times a week. He's talked about it in interviews where he outlined his training. Back in the day, many gyms had neck machines. He definitely focused on it!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131