over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The most underrated / rarely mentioned pros

Ernie always denied using SEO, he said his triceps looked like that because of his training/crazy genetics. Later, he admitted that the result of the look is that he injected all deca into his triceps.

He was aware of his exaggeration and wanted to stand out for it, even if it looked fake or weird? Or did he not see how horrible his triceps looked?

The judges never punished him, but his triceps lost that freak look from '98 and next years until his last Olympia.

Ernie always denied using SEO, he said his triceps looked like that because of his training/crazy genetics. Later, he admitted that the result of the look is that he injected all deca into his triceps.

He was aware of his exaggeration and wanted to stand out for it, even if it looked fake or weird? Or did he not see how horrible his triceps looked?

The judges never punished him, but his triceps lost that freak look from '98 and next years until his last Olympia.
yea whatever his tris looked ridiculous...

Yea the thing about Dexter people forget is he started out as a bantamweight and that is as far as I know the only accomplished IFBB guy who started out in that class.
did you happen to see that link posted of him from his first win? hell, he looked awesome there. I agree he is not underrated, but a lot folks the reign just went from Ronnie to Jay, and look passed that Olympia win, which he was deserving of IMO.

did you happen to see that link posted of him from his first win? hell, he looked awesome there. I agree he is not underrated, but a lot folks the reign just went from Ronnie to Jay, and look passed that Olympia win, which he was deserving of IMO.
Oh absolutely he’s humble too I’ve spoken to him twice and the first time was Miami Nats 2003 in an elevator totally cool. Next was after his O win at an Outback after a guest posing, people were bugging him, I passed by and just said congrats Mr.Olympia and he stopped and talked to me and I totally was just passing by. Good ambassador great dude. He was big and like stone in that win but people think bc it was a one win it was a gift but it was well earned

Yea the thing about Dexter people forget is he started out as a bantamweight and that is as far as I know the only accomplished IFBB guy who started out in that class.

He and Clarida may be the most amazing examples of putting on tons of muscle, but certainly, Dexter already looked great when he turned pro, Clarida wasn't shocking.

He and Clarida may be the most amazing examples of putting on tons of muscle, but certainly, Dexter already looked great when he turned pro, Clarida wasn't shocking.
True and I love Shaun think he’s a stud but he’s no DJ the giant killer just ain’t the blade and Dex was the blade long before that level of conditioning became expected

He would do much better now i would think.
For sure, his damn arm circumference looks about equal to his midsection. Anyone know how or what he’s doin these days I don’t think I’ve heard his name in like 15 Years

I don't know you probably can...I know someone did for sure. Kinda different, though I imagine putting together a posing routine is pretty difficult. Anyway I searched YouTube and this came up. Dude looks great! I didn't feel like watching a bunch of videos so this was it. Not the video but a video

I dont know, can you search the routine video?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
NWO
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws