over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prolactin Gyno On test+primo+GH????

Im literally buying a little tripod for you guys so I can get cute and pose for my forum boys

Good, hurry up because there are too many red flags and you're the common denominator.

I don't think he exaggerated a bit - you have to remember that the old masters didn't really know what they were doing and what health consequences it had - they just did and recommended what they had tried and it worked.

This was Phil Viz, he was testing glucose like 5 times after a shot, every 5 minutes if I recall. I might be exaggerating but it was extensive testing lol. Most would need to learn what the numbers mean, how to know if it's going up or down, when exactly to test, and so on, a little much imo for the average bodybuilder. Too much hassle and too many finger pricks lol. Not saying his ideas have no merit necessarily.

Milos is supposed to be the master, though that doesn't mean he has the most technical knowledge but he has probably seen it used more than anyone? Over 30 years.

Good, hurry up because there are too many red flags and you're the common denominator.
He hasn't been back here once he got his 50 posts to run to sponsor section. All off 1 thread. 😂😂

This was Phil Viz, he was testing glucose like 5 times after a shot, every 5 minutes if I recall. I might be exaggerating but it was extensive testing lol. Most would need to learn what the numbers mean, how to know if it's going up or down, when exactly to test, and so on, a little much imo for the average bodybuilder. Too much hassle and too many finger pricks lol. Not saying his ideas have no merit necessarily.

Milos is supposed to be the master, though that doesn't mean he has the most technical knowledge but he has probably seen it used more than anyone? Over 30 years.
let's not talk about such extremes lol neither one nor the other approach is appropriate, we need to find a middle ground

Oh ya im supposed to get a pic for you guys. Ill just upload one since everyones crying ill make it my pfp

Oh ya im supposed to get a pic for you guys. Ill just upload one since everyones crying ill make it my pfp
Dude you said you were going to post a pic. Post a pic. You know I’ve been cool with you. It’s put up or shut up time.

I posted two today so I can say that. 😎

Also as I’ve shared with you in DM’s if your coach is who you claim he is then let guys know. It’s understandable you can’t share plan details. We all will respect that.

It’s D-Day- let’s see it!

Thanks. Reason I asked is one coach once said, "if your coach doesn't have you use a glucometer he doesn't know what he is doing," and I was like, "hmm wonder if Milos uses one, I bet not." I just thought this fella was a little excessive with its use.
Milos absolutely knows what he is doing with insulin. He’s the father of insulin in this sport. LOL

I wasn’t exaggerating at all. Most guys know their body when they’ve been at this for a decade. A glucometer just confirms what you should know and feel.

Even now with AJ, I only test fasted AM or PWO if we “feel” like something is off. We monitor it on bloodwork along with A1C and c peptide every few months as additional checks.

If you’ve been sending check in pics then you have pics. Crop out your lower half if you’re insecure in your undies

Dude you said you were going to post a pic. Post a pic. You know I’ve been cool with you. It’s put up or shut up time.

I posted two today so I can say that. 😎

Also as I’ve shared with you in DM’s if your coach is who you claim he is then let guys know. It’s understandable you can’t share plan details. We all will respect that.

It’s D-Day- let’s see it!
Changed my pfp. And will take a pic at gym for u guys later w a PM paper or something lol. I have very distinct tattoos so

If you’ve been sending check in pics then you have pics. Crop out your lower half if you’re insecure in your undies
!!. Only my 2nd blast fellas! been off for a year just got back on like 4 weeks ago so gimme a break lol but there 6'2 220 in this

TRUST ME I couldve gotten alot bigger ppl if I wanted to rip pics off of someone lmfao. I dont bs, my coach is Bleu Taylor on my 2nd week with him.

Changed my pfp. And will take a pic at gym for u guys later w a PM paper or something lol. I have very distinct tattoos so
You’ve put up a pic. You’re on the right track man.

Just don’t give @pesty4077 shit again and we are all cool.

There’s a lot of very intelligent people on this forum to learn from. Use it and do your thing with Bleu.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131