over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test levels on 150mg per wk

150mg once a week gave me a trough of 653, then I went to 80mg twice a week and the trough on that was 1220.

i used test e from a UG lab i KNOW dosed proper and 250mg a week put me at 1100 which is right where i like to be. my E2 was not in danger zone and other health markers gtg (except bp i gotta take meds for that) so my doc was ok with it. just said make sure your source is consistent and accurate and do bloods every 6 mo.
EDIT: i believe 1 in 100 ug labs actually dose proper and/or sell proper compounds. too much margin to make under dosing.
i have seen 500mg sus. really? have u ever shot t400 back in the day? at 500mg per ml i would expect it to crash. no way there is 500mg per ml of anything legitimately at that dose per ml. would cripple u if legit.
end of rant.
long day
-F2S

Last edited:
I once wrote here that several UG labs would replace any compound they didn't have at the moment with test and people were quick to say "hey bro, doesn't happen anymore" and blah blah blah...

To be reliable, a source would have to be always honest on their labeling and mass spec 100% of their raws. Who does it?

Anyways, UG gear is a gamble, everyone needs to understand that. Switch sources until you find one that you trust or go back to pharmacy gear.

i saw this happen first hand. From a bodybuilding groupie who turned into a masters competitor and AAS steroid dealer to the stars (so to speak) He sold to lots of pros and even pro athletes (later shot himself in the stomach)

anyways...he would routinely put whatever ester label he needed on the test products, regardless of which ester (ie sustanon label on propionate)

sometimes swapping tren a for tren e and vice versa. Often, the Deca or EQ was test. He gave the top guys the right gear, but was pushing equine gh as the stuff "all the pros were taking" yo everyone else.

Last edited:
Buck is there any type of ratio or any similarity we might have noticed in the test/ npp ratio or in the amount of npp ran to cause the change? Thanks

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Not sure. but wen i go on NPP or any othere AAS numbers go off the charts...

I can b on same TRT dose have blood drawn aprox same time and test levels will b from 800- >1500 on 30 Mgs. P/D

I think another key question is when is everyone getting. Tested. 48 hours after pin or 7 days. Peak vs trough.

I think another key question is when is everyone getting. Tested. 48 hours after pin or 7 days. Peak vs trough.

Fair point, I was referencing trough in my numbers.

i saw this happen first hand. From a bodybuilding groupie who turned into a masters competitor and AAS steroid dealer to the stars (so to speak) He sold to lots of pros and even pro athletes (later shot himself in the stomach)

anyways...he would routinely put whatever ester label he needed on the test products, regardless of which ester (ie sustanon label on propionate)

sometimes swapping tren a for tren e and vice versa. Often, the Deca or EQ was test. He gave the top guys the right gear, but was pushing equine gh as the stuff "all the pros were taking" yo everyone else.

david Jacobs?

NPP messes up the test...
(The testosterone level test).

Was going to say this, it's possible it messed up the results same as it can with estradiol.

But more than likely the NPP is Test Prop.

22mg/day had me right at 1000 even. Now down at 18mg/day and feel better at that level.

i used test e from a UG lab i KNOW dosed proper and 250mg a week put me at 1100 which is right where i like to be. my E2 was not in danger zone and other health markers gtg (except bp i gotta take meds for that) so my doc was ok with it. just said make sure your source is consistent and accurate and do bloods every 6 mo.
EDIT: i believe 1 in 100 ug labs actually dose proper and/or sell proper compounds. too much margin to make under dosing.
i have seen 500mg sus. really? have u ever shot t400 back in the day? at 500mg per ml i would expect it to crash. no way there is 500mg per ml of anything legitimately at that dose per ml. would cripple u if legit.
end of rant.
long day
-F2S

Eh that depends. With things like miglyol out there now it can be done

Emeric I have been trying to do the 10mg/day. I have some questions:

Do you use cyp, enan?
Do you do sub-Q or IM?
I assume you use slin pins

One issue I have is welts/knots in my belly if I do sub-Q so I have to do them in my delt or quad. I just use a slin pin. Would doing 20mg EOD IM work as good? That seems like the only way it will work for me. Its not the gear because I have used different brands and still get the lumps.
Thanks

I use Cyp, real from pharmacy, I would never use anything from black market.
I do inject sub-q and I use slin pins. Remember I am 65 so I use non stop 10mg per day for many many years now. I never get any lumps. Try real pharmaceutical test, with real you should never get any lumps, not even when you inject 20mg. You can go 20mg every other day also. If you use under ground products then inject IM.

On watson cyp 140mgs puts me at a peak of 1470ng/dl. Not sure about trough levels.

Watson is real pharma product. Try to inject your Watson daily( 10mg ) for 8 weeks and check your total, free, and estrogen, than inject 20mg per day for 8weeks and have all 3 tested agent.

Nandrolone can test positive for testosterone with certain laboratories. But only real way to know is to test it yourself to see if real nandro.

From the tests we've done here its safe to say lots of labs are overdosed. Overdosed causes these problems.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
UnCutOils
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws