over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test levels on 150mg per wk

Watson is real pharma product. Try to inject your Watson daily( 10mg ) for 8 weeks and check your total, free, and estrogen, than inject 20mg per day for 8weeks and have all 3 tested agent.

Since cyp is a longer ester why would you inject everyday?

Since cyp is a longer ester why would you inject everyday?

I can't speak for emeric, but I would assume he injects daily because he's trying to mimic as closely as possible what the human body does(human body produces a small amount of testosterone each day, I believe roughly around 10mg) also the more frequent you inject the steadier your blood levels will be.

My two most recent bloods at 150mg/wk pharm test cyp (injected 20 mgs daily, days 1-6, and 30 mgs day 7) are 606, and 646.

Using pharma test I've always been around 1000-1200 total on 200mg wk .....I've been using this ugl for a couple yrs now and I'm running 150mg Test E and 400mg NPP....just did blood work and I'm over 1500.....could be overdosed test but thinking more like NPP is test!...would like to hear what you guys levels are at 150-200mg per wk?

I've always responded fairly poorly to trt unfortunately. I recently had a test. Im on 150mg a week. Split Mon,wed,Fri in sub Q injects. Blood work was done 6/21/2017 (5 days ago) was drawn 48 hours after last inject. Total T was 569. Estrogen was high at 81. Haven't received paperwork in the mail yet so I'm not sure of free t levels( or if they were even done, my Dr knows nothing about trt. She does not check estrogen levels for her trt patients. I have to insist on it. She always asks me why.

Last edited:
I can't speak for emeric, but I would assume he injects daily because he's trying to mimic as closely as possible what the human body does(human body produces a small amount of testosterone each day, I believe roughly around 10mg) also the more frequent you inject the steadier your blood levels will be.

Yes.

I've always responded fairly poorly to trt unfortunately. I recently had a test. Im on 150mg a week. Split Mon,wed,Fri in sub Q injects. Blood work was done 6/21/2017 (5 days ago) was drawn 48 hours after last inject. Total T was 569. Estrogen was high at 81. Haven't received paperwork in the mail yet so I'm not sure of free t levels( or if they were even done, my Dr knows nothing about trt. She does not check estrogen levels for her trt patients. I have to insist on it. She always asks me why.

48 hours is to long, 14 hours after the last injection is better. Estrogen levels takes longer to drop, test will drop much faster, when you inject test 0.3 % coverts to estrogen.

My is over 900 with 10mg per day, 70mg per week.

I usually sit ata level of about 800 on 100 mg/wk, and that is just doing a shot per week. The way Emeric does it, daily, it is going to be more efficient.

Nandrolone can test positive for testosterone with certain laboratories. But only real way to know is to test it yourself to see if real nandro.

This happened to someone I know, they were running NPP and EQ (no test) and got blood work and test came back elevated, but his estrogen was low so he knew he wasn't shooting test. As E is always elevated when on test.

Could be the NPP. One time i found out my tren enanthate was testosterone because i got bloodwork done and my T-levels were 2800. I was only taking 200mg test cyp as HRT dose (which i get bloodwork for regularly) along with 400mg Tren enanthate.

I once wrote here that several UG labs would replace any compound they didn't have at the moment with test and people were quick to say "hey bro, doesn't happen anymore" and blah blah blah...

To be reliable, a source would have to be always honest on their labeling and mass spec 100% of their raws. Who does it?

Anyways, UG gear is a gamble, everyone needs to understand that. Switch sources until you find one that you trust or go back to pharmacy gear.

Pretty much THIS! As long as you can still make your own tren from fina and get legit test from pharmacies in countries where it's legal, you'll never if know what you have is real or not, I don't care what ANYONE says.

This happend to me too. I started a blast cycle 6 weeks ago with 120mg test/400mg pw deca and i got bloods done last week and my test was over 1500. I was getting all kinds of high estro sides like sugar cravings, really bad lethargy, nipple pain, bloat, acne. Had to jump on AI to get rid of alll the sides and it worked. Estradiol levels were at 20 after being on arimidex for 2 weeks. So im pretty positive my deca was test.

I'm running test C from a great sponsor here. I started at 280 per week and within two weeks came back over 3000, now down to just 130 per week and still holding over 1500. LOL. Obviously overdosed or my system really responds to T. I can't say I'm complaining, as I'll just dose down more to get to my cruise spot, but a little more consistency would be nice for those of us who cruise and blast.

My is over 900 with 10mg per day, 70mg per week.
Emeric how do one pin 10 mg per day lets say if the test is..

Test Ent - 300 mg per ml

Test Cyp - 250 mg per ml

Also i understand you are referring to sub q shots with Insulin pins. correct ?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Emeric how do one pin 10 mg per day lets say if the test is..

Test Ent - 300 mg per ml

Test Cyp - 250 mg per ml

Also i understand you are referring to sub q shots with Insulin pins. correct ?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Use insulin pins, with the 300mg each line on the syringe will = 3mg and with 250mg each line will = 2.5mg

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws