over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recommended labwork site for Test & estrogen levels

Lethalius

Registered
Newbies
If I don't want to make a doctor appointment to get my testosterone and estrogen levels tested, what is a convenient lab work site to get my numbers run? I mainly want to check to see if my estrogen levels are too high or too low.

Thanks,
Lethalius

They always have 20% off coupons. I order the attached lab.

Attachments

• 87AC999E-91FE-4A9F-8B0A-3B6F98F6582F.jpeg
    87AC999E-91FE-4A9F-8B0A-3B6F98F6582F.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 29
+2 for ulta. They have been my go to for 4 years . Awesome prices and always have a code.

If I don't want to make a doctor appointment to get my testosterone and estrogen levels tested, what is a convenient lab work site to get my numbers run? I mainly want to check to see if my estrogen levels are too high or too low.

Thanks,
Lethalius
Just about every testing lab/clinic everywhere in the country lets you order your own blood tests now. Out west we have Sonoranquest that will so any test you can imagine, no doctor note required. Labcorp I think is nationwide, same thing.

Marek is the least expensive I have found. ECLIA: Estradiol $9, Total Test $12, Total/Free Test: $29. LC/MS: Estradiol $50, Total Test $38, Total/Free Test: $90

Sorry if this is a dumb question but say I use ulta and do labs at quest would my doctor in the future be able to pull those labs and see the result if he wanted to?

Sorry if this is a dumb question but say I use ulta and do labs at quest would my doctor in the future be able to pull those labs and see the result if he wanted to?

That’s actually a great question. Yikes. Never even thought of that.

Ouch.

Anyone know ….?

Ouch.

Anyone know ….?

Mine can't , if its attached to the insurance i think they can.

My clinic at work check all out records and scrips regularly because so many people have medical Marijuana cards , we are not supposed to be allowed on site for 60 days after having a script filled and those that have evwru had a script are subject to alot more "random" drug test.

BUT , ive never had them mention anything about my test levels except for what my PCP has logged for my script

My clinic at work check all out records and scrips regularly because so many people have medical Marijuana cards , we are not supposed to be allowed on site for 60 days after having a script filled and those that have evwru had a script are subject to alot more "random" drug test.

BUT , ive never had them mention anything about my test levels except for what my PCP has logged for my script
Same here… Mine cannot see mine either.

Cage

The reason I was asking was I saw my doctor who wanted to retest lipids to see how the statin he prescribed was working. I said oh I just saw my cardiologist and he just had my do some bloodwork. My doctor said oh great I’ll pull the bloodwork and take a look. Not sure how it works from there but it got me thinking as both use quest which is where I’ve been doing private labs myself

The reason I was asking was I saw my doctor who wanted to retest lipids to see how the statin he prescribed was working. I said oh I just saw my cardiologist and he just had my do some bloodwork. My doctor said oh great I’ll pull the bloodwork and take a look. Not sure how it works from there but it got me thinking as both use quest which is where I’ve been doing private labs myself
They can usually pull it from the MyChart app. I didn’t realize my trt script from my urologist would show up. My PCP blames all my just out of range markers on trt now.

I may just use a fake name to do bloodwork for now on because they never ask for id when I go anyways I just hand them the form I print out

I may just use a fake name to do bloodwork for now on because they never ask for id when I go anyways I just hand them the form I print out

They usually ask for your ID to make sure it’s you - at Quest and LabCorp

Good to know. Thank you

Ouch.

Anyone know ….?
Negative. They can not pull cash pay, self ordered blood work results.

Doctors can’t even pull medical records or history from another provider unless you sign a release, and generally BOTH providers will require a release to be signed to transfer the items.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131