over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RU58841 - Godsend of Hairloss Prevention in Bodybuilding

I'll bite with a question please!

What's your honest take on running RU and a test+masteron cycle?

One can always wait to finish your cycle then jump on RU, however, if one had little patience (like me) and wanted to run the above cycle, does one defeat the purpose for the other.

I searched high and low and could not get a straight answer.

I want to give RU a go for 3+ months + Nirozol + spray + regenpure, however, if there is no point running a cycle (and a compound that is a DHT derivative) I would love for your to share your expertise.

Cheers

Chip

RU58841 won't hinder the effectiveness of the Masteron if that's what you're asking. The only drug that would somewhat do that are Finasteride or Dutasteride which are designed as pills you ingest to systemically lower your DHT. RU58841 is designed to stay localized to the scalp, Ketoconazole shampoo (Nizoral and Regenepure DR) stay localized as well to the hair follicles, so all the DHT circulating in your body from the Test + Mast will stay in tact.

With that being said, usually a higher dose of RU is needed to combat something as hair loss destructive as Masteron. That is literally the worst drug on earth for hair loss.

Ultimately it is up to you though.

Put it this way, you'd be FAR better off using your hair loss prevention protocol while you're on that cycle than waiting until after you finish it. You will save a lot of hair.

RU58841 won't hinder the effectiveness of the Masteron if that's what you're asking. The only drug that would somewhat do that are Finasteride or Dutasteride which are designed as pills you ingest to systemically lower your DHT. RU58841 is designed to stay localized to the scalp, Ketoconazole shampoo (Nizoral and Regenepure DR) stay localized as well to the hair follicles, so all the DHT circulating in your body from the Test + Mast will stay in tact.

With that being said, usually a higher dose of RU is needed to combat something as hair loss destructive as Masteron. That is literally the worst drug on earth for hair loss.

Put it this way, you'd be FAR better off using your hair loss prevention protocol while you're on that cycle than waiting until after you finish it. You will save a lot of hair.

Yes, thank you - that is exactly what I am asking.

Please let me know when you folks (chemy) have a discount code for purchase.

cycle will consist of 600mg prop + 500mg of Mast prop

Thoughts on consuming Biotin while on RU?

thank you.

You can read my earlier post in this thread. I've been using this for about a month during my first blast and now after. It stops hair shedding, no questions! The issue I have is proper application as I have very thick hair. It's challenging to get it evenly dispursed over my scalp. I use a full ml each day. When I use it three consecutive days or do, I literally cannot pull a hair from my head. I cusp my fingers together with my hair gripped between fingers and pull up. I was getting 5-8 hairs per pull before using this. Now I'll go around my head maybe 10-22 pulls in different sections and MAYBE get one random hair. It works and works well. I'll be buying from these guys for a while. Good stuff.

Last edited:
You can read my earlier post in this thread. I've been using this for about a month during my first blast and now after. It stops hair shedding, no questions! The issue I have is proper application as I have very thick hair. It's challenging to get it evenly dispursed over my scalp. I use a full ml each day. When I use it three consecutive days or do, I literally cannot pull a hair from my head. I cusp my fingers together with my hair gripped between fingers and pull up. I was getting 5-8 hairs per pull before using this. Now I'll go around my head maybe 10-22 pulls in different sections and MAYBE get one random hair. It works and works well. I'll be buying from these guys for a while. Good stuff.

Any hair regrowth?

I have just one area in the front that has unfortunately thinned over the last few years

Yes, thank you - that is exactly what I am asking.

Please let me know when you folks (chemy) have a discount code for purchase.

cycle will consist of 600mg prop + 500mg of Mast prop

Thoughts on consuming Biotin while on RU?

thank you.

Currently, there is a 10% discount code available: PM-CHEMYO-10% when buying anything off of the Chemyo website (includes RU58841).

My advice for you if you are using the pre-mixed solutions would be to buy some Everclear and Propylene Glycol (1 bottle of each of these will last you for years), and then add another 35ml of Everclear, and 15ml of Propylene Glycol to your 50ml pre-mixed solution. This will bring the concentration of your solution down to 25mg/ml, so then 2ml would now equate to 50mg, and you can hit a greater surface area across your scalp.

Alternatively, just order the RU58841 raw powder and do it yourself from step 1. This way is more economical anyways.

So there is no risk of the compound going systemic from transdermal absorption? Are there any studies to show that, or is it possible to do a blood test for the presence of RU?

So there is no risk of the compound going systemic from transdermal absorption? Are there any studies to show that, or is it possible to do a blood test for the presence of RU?

If it goes systemic (rare), it is a result of using a dose that is more than you likely need, or you have mini wounds in your scalp that you are unaware of that are absorbing it into the blood stream (common for those who dermaroll).

Not to mention again that if it goes systemic, it is on such a small scale that the type of DHT reduction in your body you would experience is exponentially less than what you would get from Finasteride or Dutasteride, which are the only formidable drugs that could compare to the Anti-DHT effects that RU58841 can have on your hair.

If you experience any systemic effects whatsoever, they are minuscule in contrast to the next best alternative.

"A study in the Journal of steroid Bio-Chemistry and Molecular Biology concluded the exceptionally high topical activity of RU58841 combined with unprecedented selectivity with respect to systemic effects suggest that this compound is a candidate of choice for the local treatment of androgen dependent skin disorders such as acne and androgenic alopecia."

There are a few. The most common and popular (and cheapest) is Ethanol with Propylene Glycol (70%/30% ratio). K&B solution is a viable alternative for those who's scalps are irritated too much by Prop Glycol.

You can also mix it in your Minoxidil liquid if you use it.

Apparently Neogenic is a solid vehicle as well that a lot of guys use.

I have the raw powder coming in the mail. (thank you for the discount code) I will mix 35ml everclear/ 15ml propylene glycol to 1.5gram of powder. Which will make 30mg/ml if that is correct? I pray to god this works...

I have the raw powder coming in the mail. (thank you for the discount code) I will mix 35ml everclear/ 15ml propylene glycol to 1.5gram of powder. Which will make 30mg/ml if that is correct? I pray to god this works...

It works, for real. I am 50 years old and started TRT with going into a blast several months ago and then walked down into my TRT dosing. I have the thickest hair of any 50 year old guy you will find. It's the number one compliment I get from women. It's part of my identity. It helps me reel in much younger women. LOL.

Hair seemed fine and then bam, it suddenly starting shedding 2-3 months in. I was losing easily 200 hairs a daily. I did the comb forward morning after shampooing hair test and was dropping 35-50 hair alone each test. I started RU and within 3-5 days the hair loss during the test, dropped to under ten. Within a week, I was getting basically zero. Maybe a broken hair.

For whatever reason I stopped using RU for about 6 weeks and slowly the shedding started back up. I started using daily again and same thing, within days it ceased. I now lose literally nothing. I run the test for hair shedding once per week and get 2-3 strands.

Bottom line, this stuff works and works well. The main thing is make sure you get it down on your scalp and rub it around. I use 1.5 ml per day average to cover my scalp. It's challenging as I have this hair. Part your hair in sections and run the dropper right on they hair line and then rub and spread with fingers. Do sections at a time. Takes 3-4 minutes per day, but is saving my hair.

Good luck!

Last edited:
It works, for real. I am 50 years old and started TRT with going into a blast several months ago and then walked down into my TRT dosing. I have the thickest hair of any 50 year old guy you will find. It's the number one compliment I get from women. It's part of my identity. It helps me reel in much younger women. LOL.

Hair seemed fine and then bam, it suddenly starting shedding 2-3 months in. I was losing easily 200 hairs a daily. I did the comb forward morning after shampooing hair test and was dropping 35-50 hair alone each test. I started RU and within 3-5 days the hair loss during the test, dropped to under ten. Within a week, I was getting basically zero. Maybe a broken hair.

For whatever reason I stopped using RU for about 6 weeks and slowly the shedding started back up. I started using daily again and same thing, within days it ceased. I now lose literally nothing. I run the test for hair shedding once per week and get 2-3 strands.

Bottom line, this stuff works and works well. The main thing is make sure you get it down on your scalp and rub it around. I use 1.5 ml per day average to cover my scalp. It's challenging as I have this hair. Part your hair in sections and run the dropper right on they hair line and then rub and spread with fingers. Do sections at a time. Takes 3-4 minutes per day, but is saving my hair.

Good luck!

Thank you for this. I too have always had great hair. Long blond "achilles" hair,, and it does help with the girls. In a matter of months my hair now looks like a barn after a wrecking ball and a fire. I TRT but blast a lot. Last yr I ran a solid tren/masteron cycle and came out just fine. Months down the line this came on like a hurricane though.

I will report back with any progress. I also want to correct myself above: It is 2.5 grams powder not 1.5, making 50mg/ml

Good luck!
That good huh? Can't wait to try some!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Thank you for this. I too have always had great hair. Long blond "achilles" hair,, and it does help with the girls. In a matter of months my hair now looks like a barn after a wrecking ball and a fire. I TRT but blast a lot. Last yr I ran a solid tren/masteron cycle and came out just fine. Months down the line this came on like a hurricane though.

I will report back with any progress. I also want to correct myself above: It is 2.5 grams powder not 1.5, making 50mg/ml

I'm mixing my own now and plan to mix 2.5 grams in about 80ml of solution so I can use 2ml per day and application and get a more even spread on my scalp. Yes, I've noticed the hair shedding seems to hit after the cycle, not during.

That good huh? Can't wait to try some!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

It has for me and from what I've read around the web, it's fairly common to stop shedding quickly. I'm the biggest skeptic you'll find out there and most stuff doesn't seem to do exactly what it claims, but that was not the case with this. It actually works for me. Another tip is to apply when your hair is slightly damp. Not dripping wet, but towel dried. Helps get into the creases and on your scalp better.

Is there any initial shed phase with this stuff?

I'm using the premixed KB solution from anagenic and it's been about 2 weeks and I am shedding noticeably more. Very discouraging.

I actually tried RU about a year ago and did not experience this. But my hair loss has been worse as of late.

Is there any initial shed phase with this stuff?

I'm using the premixed KB solution from anagenic and it's been about 2 weeks and I am shedding noticeably more. Very discouraging.

I actually tried RU about a year ago and did not experience this. But my hair loss has been worse as of late.

For some individuals, yes. Almost everything hair loss prevention related can cause an initial shedding phase, which is typically a good sign most of the time anyways and means your body is setting itself up for a big regrowth phase.

Finasteride, Dutasteride, and Minoxidil are all notorious for their initial shedding phases, where your hair typically gets much worse before it gets better.

RU58841 for many immediately reduces any current shedding, and completely halts androgenic alopecia in general. However, some individuals experience a shedding phase first.

Some get it, some don't.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyjoe8605
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity