over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RU58841 - Godsend of Hairloss Prevention in Bodybuilding

I know everyone is different, but for me, RU has been a life savor since starting TRT. I was totally freaking out as my hair is like my "signature" I have one of those faces types that with thicker, slightly longer hair, I look good to women, but shaved down, I look like a freak. LOL.

I completely know what you mean lol. I'm the same.

The studies I listed look great, but note they're all from the 1990s. I am wondering why research on RU58841 was halted and the product never became common

The studies I listed look great, but note they're all from the 1990s. I am wondering why research on RU58841 was halted and the product never became common

Its perfect the way it is, if you think about it. If we couldnt get this as a research chem, that means you'd have to get a goddamed prescription. Insurance would be involved, meaning RU would be a good $1000 per bottle. And kept out of our hands by the feds.

You would have to bow before their grand wizard, high priests (aka: Doctors) and pay a massive tribute just to ask for it.

Its perfect the way it is, if you think about it. If we couldnt get this as a research chem, that means you'd have to get a goddamed prescription. Insurance would be involved, meaning RU would be a good $1000 per bottle. And kept out of our hands by the feds.

You would have to bow before their grand wizard, high priests (aka: Doctors) and pay a massive tribute just to ask for it.

Well I don't know what your experience with doctors or insurance is but that would be a nice $10-15 copay for me so I'd much prefer that.

More importantly, we would know exactly what we were getting. Right now I could send $65 to some guy on the internet who could send me back a bottle of literally nothing for all I know. The reality is you have no idea what you're really getting or if it's accurately dosed. That goes for anything from an UGL. I've gotten my fair share of bunk products in the past.

Well I don't know what your experience with doctors or insurance is but that would be a nice $10-15 copay for me so I'd much prefer that.

More importantly, we would know exactly what we were getting. Right now I could send $65 to some guy on the internet who could send me back a bottle of literally nothing for all I know. The reality is you have no idea what you're really getting or if it's accurately dosed. That goes for anything from an UGL. I've gotten my fair share of bunk products in the past.

Chemyo's RU58841 is tested via several different types of purity checks (look in my signature to see them all) and the raws have to come back as damn near 100% pure for them to even add it to the site for sale.

They even have **broken link removed** available on the site right beside the product on the product page for public viewing.

You know exactly what you're getting with them.

Last edited:
Chemyo's RU58841 is tested via several different types of purity checks (look in my signature to see them all) and the raws have to come back as damn near 100% pure for them to even add it to the site for sale.

They even have **broken link removed** available on the site right beside the product on the product page for public viewing.

You know exactly what you're getting with them.

That can easily be fabricated. Do I believe they're fabricated? No probably not. But let's not pretend this is at all regulated. It's also no guarantee it's dosed correctly (completely separate from purity).

It's probably fine, just saying you never know.

Natrol I just used your code and places an order for the RU on Chemyo . See how it goes should I try 1/2 dose a day since its for preventing and I only loss a few hairs a day?

Natrol I just used your code and places an order for the RU on Chemyo . See how it goes should I try 1/2 dose a day since its for preventing and I only loss a few hairs a day?

A half dose you would barely have enough liquid to cover the surface area you have hair loss on unless you are just receding at the temples.

If you are diffuse thinning or have hair loss in other places than just your temples, you will probably need to dilute your solution and make it less concentrated if you want to use a lower dose, so you actually have enough liquid to cover that surface area without using a higher dose than you want to.

Starting your research at 25mg would be fine if that's what you're asking. You can assess from there afterwards and adjust if necessary based on what kind of response you have to that.

Is there a single before and after that someone has to show? Even a pic they have of their hair while it was thinning during a previous cycle and a pic now where its thicker

I seriously doubt RU since there is not even a single before and after pic

@natrol can you post any pics mate

Is there a single before and after that someone has to show? Even a pic they have of their hair while it was thinning during a previous cycle and a pic now where its thicker

I seriously doubt RU since there is not even a single before and after pic

@natrol can you post any pics mate

PM'ed you.

You can refer to the studies yourself if you want to read about the results from unbiased sources: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=RU58841#result_action_bar

Also, there are several before and afters all over the internet, most won't plaster their face on a bodybuilding forum like this though.

Keep in mind, the goal here is hair loss prevention

If you're looking for staggering before and afters with insane regrowth, while there are some out there, regrowth is a fringe benefit if it occurs at all.

If hair loss prevention is achieved - aka preventing someone from getting worse than they currently are/preventing them from progressing further which they would've been
otherwise - then it is doing its' job and expecting more than that wouldn't be advised.

This stuff is a godsend if you respond well to it and catch the loss problem earlier in the process compared to later

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity