over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RU58841 - Godsend of Hairloss Prevention in Bodybuilding

Is there any initial shed phase with this stuff?

I'm using the premixed KB solution from anagenic and it's been about 2 weeks and I am shedding noticeably more. Very discouraging.

I actually tried RU about a year ago and did not experience this. But my hair loss has been worse as of late.

Zoi does this bro with most people then the hair starts to grow back, once the weak follicles shed, they grow much stronger.

When we first started testing zoi which has minoxidil and ru58841, we ended up adding a few extra ingredients tokeep the scalp skin healthy because often that part is taken for granted yet its such an important part of the whole picture.

Don't be disheartened with the shedding, it might be partly to do with you current hair growth cycle where it grows, sleeps and sheds, you may have started the treatment during the shedding period which quickens and intensifies the process.

Chemyos stuff is legit for sure.

Last edited:
Im on about day 5 of RU. My shedding has more than doubled. This feels like a sinking ship, not a shed/growth phase. I will stay the course as RU is my last hope. This is a clean test, Im not using any other hair product. I will post an update for better or worse.

I'm seeing some thickening from minoxidil, finasteride and ketoconozole. I'd hate to get shedding all of a sudden from RU!!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

It's far more common to get shedding from Minoxidil and Fin than RU58841. Regardless, a shed is a shed, it doesn't equate to androgenic alopecia. Making it through a shed without jumping ship is what separates men from the boys when it comes to hair loss.

Also, if you suspect that your scalp is being irritated by the Propylene Glycol in your solution, opting for K&B could help alleviate your issue as well.

It's far more common to get shedding from Minoxidil and Fin than RU58841. Regardless, a shed is a shed, it doesn't equate to androgenic alopecia. Making it through a shed without jumping ship is what separates men from the boys when it comes to hair loss.

Also, if you suspect that your scalp is being irritated by the Propylene Glycol in your solution, opting for K&B could help alleviate your issue as well.

Can I mix RU directly into a 60ml bottle of minoxidil and keep it in the fridge? What is your opinion on using this combo. I'm a year into TRT, I want to hit this crap from every angle I can to save my hair. I got some serious hair and it's been thinning. Put together a good regimen for me brother, from what shampoo, conditioner and topical to use. haha. I want the obvious DHT forming on my scalp dead and gone and i'm about to enter a new blast that will include a high DHT steroid.

Can I mix RU directly into a 60ml bottle of minoxidil and keep it in the fridge? What is your opinion on using this combo. I'm a year into TRT, I want to hit this crap from every angle I can to save my hair. I got some serious hair and it's been thinning. Put together a good regimen for me brother, from what shampoo, conditioner and topical to use. haha. I want the obvious DHT forming on my scalp dead and gone and i'm about to enter a new blast that will include a high DHT steroid.

Yes you can. Just make sure it is fully dissolved.

Guys - I recently had some lab work done and my DHT was through the roof at >1250 (I guess they don;t report higher than that) with a normal range of 112-955 pg/ml. I've been fighting hair loss for a few years, but this is the highest it has ever been. My question is, those using RU58841, has anyone had DHT levels this high and also have good results with RU58841? I've purchased it and am using it daily along with minox, but looking for a reality check here. Is this stuff potent enough to remove such high levels of DHT from the area applied on the scalp?

BTW - I'm on nominal doses of test as part of TRT. My doctor calls me an "over-responder".

Thanks

Guys - I recently had some lab work done and my DHT was through the roof at >1250 (I guess they don;t report higher than that) with a normal range of 112-955 pg/ml. I've been fighting hair loss for a few years, but this is the highest it has ever been. My question is, those using RU58841, has anyone had DHT levels this high and also have good results with RU58841? I've purchased it and am using it daily along with minox, but looking for a reality check here. Is this stuff potent enough to remove such high levels of DHT from the area applied on the scalp?

BTW - I'm on nominal doses of test as part of TRT. My doctor calls me an "over-responder".

Thanks
Wow what is your trt dose? Any prostate problems?

Wow what is your trt dose? Any prostate problems?

Yep. Suffer from BPH also and taking natural stuff, which helps. I was at 100mg/week when I started noticing hairloss. It slowed a little when I dropped to 60mg and blood work at that point had me at DHT levels near the highest range. I'm now back at 100/mg because I feel better and gain muscle faster here, but there again is the very high DHT. Hopefully someone has some experience to comment.

As an update: a little over 2weeks now. My shedding is still bad but has lessened somewhat. I notice new growth, my temples are coming back to life and filling in. My impression now is that RU might be for real. I need to see an end to this shedding though.

I started applying it to my whole head. The back 'Benjamin Franklin' area. I have long hair. Thats when the shedding began to reduce slightly. There is a glimmer of hope here, I can now say.

Thanks

I think your on the right track. I would give RU extra time to compete with & overtake that much DHT. My troubles began after a year straight of Masteron & a couple of healthy Trenbolone cycles. RU seems to be slowly turning back the tide.

I think your on the right track. I would give RU extra time to compete with & overtake that much DHT. My troubles began after a year straight of Masteron & a couple of healthy Trenbolone cycles. RU seems to be slowly turning back the tide.

Thanks for your comment. I have been on this for about 6 weeks now and I want to believe it is helping. I've been turning grey since in my 30s so what is coming in is likely also grey and fine and hard to see. I guess I'll need to give this at least another month before I'll be able to say for sure.

Thanks for your comment. I have been on this for about 6 weeks now and I want to believe it is helping. I've been turning grey since in my 30s so what is coming in is likely also grey and fine and hard to see. I guess I'll need to give this at least another month before I'll be able to say for sure.

Are noticing actual confirmed thinning, or just doing what I did and suddenly counting hairs? How many per day are you losing. 100 or so per day is normal. I was shedding 200 or so per day and RU has brought it down to between 20-30 per day, sometimes I seem to lose nothing at all. The stuff works without question. How are you applying it? My issue is getting it down on the actual scalp as my hair is THICK. But I use the syringe along the scalp, dribble in around and rub with fingers.

Where are you guys getting your RU58841 and solvent?

Are noticing actual confirmed thinning, or just doing what I did and suddenly counting hairs? How many per day are you losing. 100 or so per day is normal. I was shedding 200 or so per day and RU has brought it down to between 20-30 per day, sometimes I seem to lose nothing at all. The stuff works without question. How are you applying it? My issue is getting it down on the actual scalp as my hair is THICK. But I use the syringe along the scalp, dribble in around and rub with fingers.

I took one of my 20g draw needles and blunted the tip with the belt sander. This allows for more finely tuned applications through diffused thinning hair.

Definite thinning over the last 4 years and it really sped up in the last 6 months. Enough that I've had comments made about it, so it isn't just me seeing it. I use 50cc of a 50mg/ml mixture from my front to middle and another 50cc from the middle down to through the top/back of my head. Likewise, I was losing lots of hair. My shower drain has large holes so I can't capture the amount there, but after applying minox in the morning after my shower and in the evening I'd get large quantities out of the sink drain. That has dropped off significantly, though not completely. I apply it the same way you do, though my hair isn't thick anymore.

If it turns out that it helps me to kill my high DHT levels, it will help anyone!

Definite thinning over the last 4 years and it really sped up in the last 6 months. Enough that I've had comments made about it, so it isn't just me seeing it. I use 50cc of a 50mg/ml mixture from my front to middle and another 50cc from the middle down to through the top/back of my head. Likewise, I was losing lots of hair. My shower drain has large holes so I can't capture the amount there, but after applying minox in the morning after my shower and in the evening I'd get large quantities out of the sink drain. That has dropped off significantly, though not completely. I apply it the same way you do, though my hair isn't thick anymore.

If it turns out that it helps me to kill my high DHT levels, it will help anyone!

Keep in mind when you first start Minoxidil there is an initial shedding phase before regrowth, and that shedding phase is totally irellevant to DHT and permanent hair loss. It is a temporary thing where Minoxidil sheds weakened miniaturized hair and makes room for new growth.

Trying to assess if something is working when you first start Minoxidil is impossible to do, because Minoxidil will cause an initial shed regardless of what is protecting you from DHT.

You have to accept that this is part of the process, and stick with your regimen.

After a full year of non-stop Minox + RU58841 use you can make a fair assessment, but if you have only been on Minox for 6 weeks then you must accept that things will take a few months before they get better and heavy regrowth starts happening.

It is also important that you understand that it is temporary and not permanent, and you will still have the protection from RU for the entirety of the Minox induced shedding period.

What should happen, given that everything remains constant, is a stark decrease in shedding within the next couple months, followed by significant regrowth.

That is assuming you don't bog your body down with a bunch of heavy androgens, DHT derivatives, or start being inconsistent with your dosing, or changing your dosing or causing other hormonal fluctuations via whatever else you are taking/stopping taking.

Trying to assess if something is working when you first start Minoxidil is impossible to do, because Minoxidil will cause an initial shed regardless of what is protecting you from DHT.

Thanks for your comments. What I didn't say was that I have been on Minoxidil without RU for about 3 years so the shedding from starting that isn't what I was seeing recently. RU is the new addition as of the end of August.

Thanks for your comments. What I didn't say was that I have been on Minoxidil without RU for about 3 years so the shedding from starting that isn't what I was seeing recently. RU is the new addition as of the end of August.

I know everyone is different, but for me, RU has been a life savor since starting TRT. I was totally freaking out as my hair is like my "signature" I have one of those faces types that with thicker, slightly longer hair, I look good to women, but shaved down, I look like a freak. LOL. Since starting RU, I went from hair falling everywhere to just a few strands here and there. I'm probably going to have to use this stuff for life, as I'll be in TRT for life as every time I take a few days off from using it, the shedding starts back up. So hopefully it will continue working for me. I have not read anything about it stopping to work. It blocks DHT in the scalp, so it's not like a compound that a tolerance could form.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner