over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RU58841 - Godsend of Hairloss Prevention in Bodybuilding

Natrol, do you know why the website that sells RU also doesn't provides the PG+Ethanol solution by itself?

I see that you can purchase three different concentrations but no option to just purchase solution to make your own.

Probably because PG and Ethanol are both cheap and readily available to most. Ethanol can be tough to get in some specific areas though so they do have a 50ml KB solution they sell which has Ethanol in it, as well as demineralized water and KB emulsifiers, and all you need to do is put your RU58841 powder in it, shake lightly until it's clear, and then store in the fridge.

They sell the raw powder by itself if you want to mix your own solutions.

The KB solution is efficient and great for those who can't source Ethanol, and it's also great for those who's scalps are irritated by the traditional PG and Ethanol blend. PG can cause irritation to some peoples scalps. It's rare but it definitely happens, in that case the KB solution becomes a necessary alternative as well.

Last edited:
Why not go to Piven's guy and get a hair transplants? [emoji6]

I am not promoting it or saying you should get it (and no it's not my product or company), it is purely for informational purposes as it works great for me.

Links have been edited out of the original posts a while ago because I'm not a sponsor here and neither is the company so this thread should be used for informational purposes or discussion only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone other than natrol can tell me their experience with a cycle and RU.
I have done three cycles and I have lost part of the hair and I would like to make a cycle with dbol, tes ena, train and and wins.
Would ru help me? Would you change some compound?

I'm really interested in this!

I had to remove the company link that natrol posted due to it not being a sponsor but if you PM him I'm sure he will steer you in the right direction.

Did you guys see this thread in the Peptides forum here? http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/131338-exogenous-igf-1-promotes-hair-growth.html

Bio thats a very interesting article. I never knew this about exogenous IGF-1, but whats odd is I use to use it religously all the time six-ten weeks on six weeks off. Did this for years without having any bad hair loss. NOw i have been runnning fairly light cycles. sometimes just TRT does of test and im noticing a very bad receeding hairload and bald spots where its to the pint i have to shave my head or i look stupid. im getting old but this is just out of hand

Anyways quick question for the OP or whomever may have the answer:

DO you think there is any chance this stuff will reverse some of the balding thats already started to occur . Or just stop the building from getting worse?

thnx
gh0st

DO you think there is any chance this stuff will reverse some of the balding thats already started to occur . Or just stop the building from getting worse?
thnx
gh0st

Unfortunately, histopathological and ultrastructural studies have shown that the hair follicle structure gets (partially) destroyed in advanced androgenetic alopecia due to fibrosis (scar tissue).

Therefore AGA is thought to be irreversible at some point in time. This will obviously differ in every individual and case.

The best strategy for AGA is to work on the prevention angle. Most do experience an increase of quality of their hair (thickening) but don't expect anything big in terms of regrowth.

If you do get big cosmetic regrowth, consider yourself lucky. If you want to increase your chances of regrowth, combining it with minoxidil is advised.

(The above is purely for research and educational purposes only)

Last edited:
Found it, just ordered some of this stuff. Hopefully it works, as I've had some heavy shedding flare up since starting TRT. I have the thickest hair known to man and do not want to lose it. Hopefully this helps.

Found it, just ordered some of this stuff. Hopefully it works, as I've had some heavy shedding flare up since starting TRT. I have the thickest hair known to man and do not want to lose it. Hopefully this helps.

Let's us know how it goes. I'm very interested in this stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's us know how it goes. I'm very interested in this stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, been religiously using this product for about 5-6 days now. Got say I was a HUGE skeptic, but I'll give anything the benefit of the doubt until proven wrong.

I do this thing where I monitor hair loss, by gripping my fingers together like a comb and pulling up on sections of my hair and then seeing how many come out each pull as I go around my head. Not a death grip, but a goog firm grip. For the past three months, I've been pulling out on average 3-5 hairs with each pull, mostly near the front of my hair line area. I got some thick hair, but it's been thinning, and I did some research and came across this product.

So for the past five days I've been applying it twice daily, using maybe 1.2ml per treatment making sure I get down on the scalp as best as possible and rubbing around with my fingers. After the second day, I noticed the itchy scalp thing being gone. I was also doing my pulling with gripped fingers all over and getting maybe one random hair in TOTAL. Before? I'd get a total of maybe 20-30 hairs. For the past three days, I literally get ZERO hairs being pulled out. Not a single hair left on my pillow in the morning either, as I had been finding 10-15 each morning.

My conclusion is, this stuff works and works well. Grant it, I've just started, but my shedding has stopped completely and stopped almost overnight using this. I will keep you all posted on further results.

Last edited:
Here is my report:

NPP with Finasteride caused hair shedding for me when I had no shedding before (stabilized on Finasteride for several months).

My NPP may be diluted with testosterone from the source for whatever reason, or it may be simply that the theory is correct regarding Nandrolone and Finasteride.

I saw your thread on taking NPP and Finasteride together http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...tness/128342-npp-dutasteride-finasteride.html

How did that end up working out for you? I assume you experienced shedding?

Natrol, do you know why the website that sells RU also doesn't provides the PG+Ethanol solution by itself?

I see that you can purchase three different concentrations but no option to just purchase solution to make your own.

Nandrolone finasteride combination increases androgenic side effects, not more effective

http://www.ergo-log.com/nandrolonefinasteride.html

DO NOT USE DECA if your prone to hair loss, fried my hair line and then i found the above. Forms an androgen DHB (sp?)
Gl bro.

"Barny" has a log of RS product and it seems to be going well. Yea I know what you're going to say but I said fuck it and tried it, still on my first bottle so can't really report much yet...

thnx
gh0st

Yes it can reverse it to an extent, however, the main goal should be maintenance. Maintaining what you currently have would mean it is accomplishing what it is supposed to do.

Typically though, as you start to shed less, you are creating a more favorable ratio of hair loss/hair growth on your head, which consequently results in an increase in hair density/thickness.

So it definitely sort of indirectly reverses it, but if you have a legitimate giant bald spot without a hair on it at all (just completely bare scalp), this will absolutely not sprout hairs up on it. Only Minoxidil or a transplant can do that (typically).

Just a heads up guys, Chemyo reached out to me recently and we have since teamed up, so if you have any product questions/inquiries you can feel free to PM me. I have received a lot of PM's about RU58841 in the past, and now I'm teamed up with a board sponsor who provides top notch RU58841, so any and all questions (as well as about MK-677 or the SARMs they provide) fire away.

Just a heads up guys, Chemyo reached out to me recently and we have since teamed up, so if you have any product questions/inquiries you can feel free to PM me. I have received a lot of PM's about RU58841 in the past, and now I'm teamed up with a board sponsor who provides top notch RU58841, so any and all questions (as well as about MK-677 or the SARMs they provide) fire away.

I'll bite with a question please!

What's your honest take on running RU and a test+masteron cycle?

One can always wait to finish your cycle then jump on RU, however, if one had little patience (like me) and wanted to run the above cycle, does one defeat the purpose for the other.

I searched high and low and could not get a straight answer.

I want to give RU a go for 3+ months + Nirozol + spray + regenpure, however, if there is no point running a cycle (and a compound that is a DHT derivative) I would love for your to share your expertise.

Cheers

Chip

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner