over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RU58841 - Godsend of Hairloss Prevention in Bodybuilding

I'm looking for a product that will not only stop these side effects from the DHT but possible reverse them. Is RU a product that could do this? Or am I swinging for the fence expecting effect from anything. period. ???? light of hair transplant surgery?

Ok first of all, RU will prevent any further hairloss past what you already have. Indirectly, it can give you regrowth, because once you stop shedding completely, you will literally have less hairs falling out of your head relative to the amount of hairs growing on your head as opposed to what you were experiencing previously.

This in itself will thicken up your hair.

Second of all, when you add Minoxidil into the regimen, you can grow vellus hairs where you have lost hair completely. The idea behind it, is once you grow the vellus hairs, you maintain them and prevent them from falling out by continuing a religious minox regimen and religiously applying your RU as well as using a keto shampoo in the shower.

Eventually, these vellus hairs will hopefully grow into terminal hairs, thus regrowing hair on a previously desolated area of your head.

So yes, reversing the effects of DHT IS possible.

Don't expect miracles if your head is a cue ball, but if you catch it early enough you can definitely offset most (if not all) the damage.

I haven't run nandrolone with Fin because I personally know people who can attest to the Deca/NPP + Finasteride disaster reaction being a very real thing.

RU however has no such reaction with Deca/NPP, so I can fully enjoy nandrolone whenever I please :headbang:

When you said that you put the RU in a ziplock bag, then in a container in the freezer, do you basically seal the RU liquid until there is no oxygen in it?

Fine to put the ethanol solution in a ziplock?

When you said that you put the RU in a ziplock bag, then in a container in the freezer, do you basically seal the RU liquid until there is no oxygen in it?

Fine to put the ethanol solution in a ziplock?

No, I basically just make sure it's out of any direct light and it's in a cold enough temperature. I put my mixed solutions into 50ml bottles, and then put the bottles into a container, shut the container so no light can get in, and then put that in the fridge.

My raw RU powder is always sealed in ziplocks though in the freezer.

I've actually noted as of recent that storing mixed solutions (not RU raw powder) in the fridge is probably more ideal than the freezer for convenience reasons.

Although the freezer will result in the greatest longevity without degradation of the product, it can cause slight crystallization of the RU powder reconstituted in the Ethanol/PG, making it so you may have to let it sit in room temperature and then lightly shake it a bit to make sure it's fully dissolved again prior to administration.

No crystallization occurs in the fridge. It's cold enough to offset degradation to a large degree, but not cold enough to cause crystallization of the powder in the solution basically.

All RU58841 raws should always be kept in the freezer though. I keep those sealed in several ziplocks in another closed container to ensure no water somehow seeps in and hits the powder.

Last edited:
No, I basically just make sure it's out of any direct light and it's in a cold enough temperature. I put my mixed solutions into 50ml bottles, and then put the bottles into a container, shut the container so no light can get in, and then put that in the fridge.

My raw RU powder is always sealed in ziplocks though in the freezer.

I've actually noted as of recent that storing mixed solutions (not RU raw powder) in the fridge is probably more ideal than the freezer for convenience reasons.

Although the freezer will result in the greatest longevity without degradation of the product, it can cause slight crystallization of the RU powder reconstituted in the Ethanol/PG, making it so you may have to let it sit in room temperature and then lightly shake it a bit to make sure it's fully dissolved again prior to administration.

No crystallization occurs in the fridge. It's cold enough to offset degradation to a large degree, but not cold enough to cause crystallization of the powder in the solution basically.

All RU58841 raws should always be kept in the freezer though. I keep those sealed in several ziplocks in another closed container to ensure no water somehow seeps in and hits the powder.

Thank you for the precise details, I appreciate it!

I was debating between pre-mixed, but I think I will make my own.

The temperature is still hot outside and I just received some supplements from Swansons two days ago that were very hot when I opened package.

I can't imagine what that would do to pre-mixed RU.

I'm on this right now with 2%. Running Test E 600mg and Tren E 100mg. Also using 1% nizoral and 5% minoxidil foam.

There has been reports of RU going systematic, which is why I made a 2% solution with the application split up into two doses, AM and PM. Been on it for a week now, can't say I've noticed much.

I'm on this right now with 2%. Running Test E 600mg and Tren E 100mg. Also using 1% nizoral and 5% minoxidil foam.

There has been reports of RU going systematic, which is why I made a 2% solution with the application split up into two doses, AM and PM. Been on it for a week now, can't say I've noticed much.

Brother, even if it went systemic, do you really think it's relevant when you're on 600mg of test? You have so much DHT converting from the Test E you're injecting whatever amount would be suppressed (if any at all) from the RU if it went systemic wouldn't do a thing to you on that much test.

The majority of naturals who use RU don't even experience systemic effects where they have noticeable DHT suppression in any capacity and they only have a natural amount of DHT in their body.

Last edited:
Brother, even if it went systemic, do you really think it's relevant when you're on 600mg of test? You have so much DHT converting from the Test E you're injecting whatever amount would be suppressed (if any at all) from the RU if it went systemic wouldn't do a thing to you on that much test.

The majority of naturals who use RU don't even experience systemic effects where they have noticeable DHT suppression in any capacity and they only have a natural amount of DHT in their body.

I don't know bro, I've read posts of a few people having chest pains on RU. As someone with questionably cardiovascular health I don't want to take more than what's necessary.

On another note, I had two large almost dime sized pimples on my face. I tried washing them with nizoral and then applied some RU. They got significantly smaller after just two days.

I'd also like to point out that RU works by binding to androgen receptors and preventing androgens from binding onto it. That means if it is systemic, the RU will bind to whatever androgen receptors it can, including muscle. Won't matter how much gear you're on if there's no receptors to bind to

I'd also like to point out that RU works by binding to androgen receptors and preventing androgens from binding onto it. That means if it is systemic, the RU will bind to whatever androgen receptors it can, including muscle. Won't matter how much gear you're on if there's no receptors to bind to

So you'd rather run Finasteride and completely desolate all of your body's DHT and 100% have the drug go systemic an exponentially higher amount?

Don't really know what you are trying to prove or say when the next best alternative is 10x worse side effects wise.

I don't know bro, I've read posts of a few people having chest pains on RU. As someone with questionably cardiovascular health I don't want to take more than what's necessary.

On another note, I had two large almost dime sized pimples on my face. I tried washing them with nizoral and then applied some RU. They got significantly smaller after just two days.

Ya some people get chest pains from Minoxidil too which is over the counter.

Does that mean that nobody can use it side effect free? There is a small minority of people who get any side effects whatsoever.

And yes, RU58841 has been proven to get rid of acne as well.

So you'd rather run Finasteride and completely desolate all of your body's DHT and 100% have the drug go systemic an exponentially higher amount?

Don't really know what you are trying to prove or say when the next best alternative is 10x worse side effects wise.

I'm justifying a low dosage. After saturating the androgen receptors in the hair there's little benefit to adding more onto the scalp, as the excess is likely to go systemic. In my opinion systemic RU is potentially more dangerous than Fin as RU binds competitively to the androgen receptors itself.

There are androgen receptors in the heart, and there's no doubt the systemic RU is binding to these receptors which are likely causing the cardio issues for some people.

I find this concept somewhat similar to letro, where people tend to take ridiculous dosages of letro then complain about about the side effects.

Ya using a sensible dose to avoid side effects I would think is common sense. If you don't get side effects at all, then great you're in luck the drug is Fantastic. If you do get side effects then shitty deal I guess, use the next best alternative.

The same common sense applies for this as it would for any other drug.

The vast majority people have no issues with RU, meanwhile there are several times as many individuals reporting about how finasteride has ruined their lives in one way or another. Some people get no sides from one or the other, some get sides from both, some no sides from either, it's all individually dependent.

Last edited:
Have you used it while running tren? I'm on low dose tren E but it hasn't kicked in yet.

I think the RU is reducing my gains. Gains seemed to have gotten slow after adding in RU, and libido is down. Also facial hair growth is slower. Might be placebo or I might be one of the hypersensitive ones. Gonna reduce my ru to once a day at a very small dosage

I thought RU only worked at the hair follicle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought RU only worked at the hair follicle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There have been reports of systemic side effects. I was making crazy changes to my body with low dose tren for the first 2 weeks, intense work out sessions. Since adding RU my gains have stalled and I'm now back to sleeping like a baby at night with no sweats. Dreams are more vivid but that's it.

Other than some pretty crazy pumps it doesn't feel like I'm on anything now.

Yes. Completely kept my hair in tact on tren.

Hey natrol, I pm'd you looking for your particular RU source. Would be much appreciated because I'm wary of bunk stuff.

Anyone using setipiprant? I heard lots of talk about it being the next big thing. After seeing the prices ppl are paying ($13+ a gram, dose of 250mg a day orally or less topically) I contacted a lab to synth me a kg batch. Hopefully I'll be able to offer it at some point soon for a good price. I'll look into becoming a sponsor here if the lab assay shows I got a good product, I'm thinking of becoming a domestic go to for hair loss product formulations. Still have a lot to research and experiment with.

My goal is to be able to run whatever AAS i want to without fear of hairloss. Even anavar gives me an itchy scalp! I would love to run masteron, tren, etc but unfortunately am relegated to just moderate dose test and fin with nizoral. Not having to take fin and having high dht levels without hair loss would be awesome!

Dude I didn't realize you are working as an affiliate marketer for the source... you claim only their product is good and everyone else is bunk yet you are getting paid to link people when they use the link to buy. That's shady as fuck man. Your entire website reads like a shilly ad for the company. No thanks man. There are more sources than the one you work for and ppl have tested them as good so for you to categorically put them all down is telling considering you don't get paid from them. So fuckin lame bro, I'm gonna get a lab to synth me all these Chems and I'm going to undercut your employer. The prices they charge are redic considering how cheap the lab can make them for.

I cant take ANYTHING or any part of the glowing shilly review for them as serious considering you have a vested financial interest in this. Funny how you literally are the only person on any forum praising RU so much... everyone else has more realistic experiences... shame on you man and thanks for posting your pic now what a fuckin shill looks like. You realize what you're doin is illegal right? And you openly associated your identity with it. Anything for a buck hey

Last edited:
Dude I didn't realize you are working as an affiliate marketer for the source... you claim only their product is good and everyone else is bunk yet you are getting paid to link people when they use the link to buy. That's shady as fuck man. Your entire website reads like a shilly ad for the company. No thanks man. There are more sources than the one you work for and ppl have tested them as good so for you to categorically put them all down is telling considering you don't get paid from them. So fuckin lame bro, I'm gonna get a lab to synth me all these Chems and I'm going to undercut your employer. The prices they charge are redic considering how cheap the lab can make them for.

I cant take ANYTHING or any part of the glowing shilly review for them as serious considering you have a vested financial interest in this. Funny how you literally are the only person on any forum praising RU so much... everyone else has more realistic experiences... shame on you man and thanks for posting your pic now what a fuckin shill looks like. You realize what you're doin is illegal right? And you openly associated your identity with it. Anything for a buck hey

Are you talking to me? First of all, I used this stuff for over a year before I actually decided myself it was worth using long-term. Second of all, I am very open about the fact that I promote their company, that is the whole reason I joined the program they have is because I already use their stuff every single day lmao. In addition, I have NEVER said that every other company sucks, I have used another one before that was just as good and I actually used to recommend them before but then they got shut down.

You are freaking out because I have a very positive review for the RU brand I use, I'm literally transparent about the fact that I joined their program after I figured out how well it worked for me.

If you really needed me to, I could send you links to me using RU purely for personal hairloss reasons on other forums I'm on WAY before I ever made an article or video on it. I was just as skeptical about it as you, or any other guy.

And it is also false to say that I'm the only person praising it when there are tons of guys who love it, and there are plenty in this very thread that are talking about how it is helping them even while on supraphysiological doses of AAS.

There is even a sponsor selling it here now because people are realizing that THIS STUFF WORKS.

Get a grip man, if you really had a question about it I would've straight up told you, you never even asked me anything before you jumped into this tangent about getting butthurt that I recommended a company who has a program I'm signed up on.

I wouldn't even send the source out if Bio himself didn't say I could over PM if someone inquired about it.

Go source it yourself and synthesize it or whatever you want to do, it literally doesn't affect me at all so I have no idea why you think you're getting some sort of weird revenge because you didn't use the lab I recommend. I have been recommending RU for a long time (way before I ever had a blog that generates affiliate marketing commissions). There's also a disclaimer right on the site man. You need to relax.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner