over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RU58841 - Godsend of Hairloss Prevention in Bodybuilding

Cool, I just got some from Kane so I will try it to see if it helps and then I wouldn't mind buying a few months worth. Im not sure why they sell only single units. Or maybe I should just buy the raw powder and mix it myself. Do you know how much shipping to Canada is?

I think it's 20 bucks regardless of order size to Canada. Obviously shipping domestic in the USA is cheaper. Raw powder route is definitely more cost effective in the long run.

I think it's 20 bucks regardless of order size to Canada. Obviously shipping domestic in the USA is cheaper. Raw powder route is definitely more cost effective in the long run.

Ok cool let me try this out and see how it works out. I find there is somewhat a general consensus that hair friendly compounds are

Test+duta
Deca
Var
Tbol
EQ
etc

Tren is a hit or miss. Im fine with it.

DHT derivative like Winny and Masteron are infamously known as hair destroyers.

What about Dbol and Adrol? I never tried Adrol and would like to but Im worried it will kill my hair. How was your experience? Id like to take the strongest compounds possible with minimal hair damage. Tbol is just a waste of money IMO.

Ok cool let me try this out and see how it works out. I find there is somewhat a general consensus that hair friendly compounds are

Test+duta
Deca
Var
Tbol
EQ
etc

Tren is a hit or miss. Im fine with it.

DHT derivative like Winny and Masteron are infamously known as hair destroyers.

What about Dbol and Adrol? I never tried Adrol and would like to but Im worried it will kill my hair. How was your experience? Id like to take the strongest compounds possible with minimal hair damage. Tbol is just a waste of money IMO.

Deca is hair friendly IF AND ONLY IF you aren't on finasteride or dutasteride. If you are on those then it will literally rape your hairline without mercy.

RU58841 can be run safely with deca and NPP without having to worry about that negative interaction that Deca/npp has with fin though. Just another reason why RU is the far superior option as a medium of hairloss prevention.

Dbol and anadrol are ruthless on hair. I've been able to offset hairloss from it with my hairloss prevention stack, but they are definitely going to be merciless if you have no protection. You will probably have to crank your RU dose up to avoid major shedding on either.

I actually find superdrol much more hair friendly than both dbol and anadrol but that's me.

Last edited:
Deca is hair friendly IF AND ONLY IF you aren't on finasteride or dutasteride. If you are on those then it will literally rape your hairline without mercy.

RU58841 can be run safely with deca and NPP without having to worry about that negative interaction that Deca/npp has with fin though. Just another reason why RU is the far superior option as a medium of hairloss prevention.

Dbol and anadrol are ruthless on hair. I've been able to offset hairloss from it with my hairloss prevention stack, but they are definitely going to be merciless if you have no protection. You will probably have to crank your RU dose up to avoid major shedding on either.

I actually find superdrol much more hair friendly than both dbol and anadrol but that's me.
I agree with you on dbol/adrol being harsher on the hairline than superdrol

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I was pretty sure the NPP DECA plus finasteride was a myth. Ive been using NPP and finasteride for years and years with no problem. Im using Deca for the first time now. I think I will stay away from dbol/drol. Superdrol I've heard is somewhat mild as well. There is m1t. I used it back when it was legal. I don't recall having any issue but I was younger back then.

Has any body had any reactions(redness,irritation etc) and can you use it in front of hairline to promote hair growth or just keep the hair u got..

I was pretty sure the NPP DECA plus finasteride was a myth. Ive been using NPP and finasteride for years and years with no problem.

For the longest time, people said to never pair the two because it would result in a ridiculous amount of hair loss that would continue for up to 16 months.

Sometime later, people claimed that this was simply an "old wives tale" and the combination wouldn't cause increase hair loss.

LETS CLEAR THIS UP.

Here's the answer -

NEVER PAIR FINASTERIDE WITH DECA.

When they are used concurrently, an interesting scenario unfolds; Finasteride is reduced via the 5AR enzyme to a metabolite, which is not as androgenic as DHT. In addition, the metabolite of Deca-Durabolin is less androgenic than the parent compound, which means that if your Finasteride is pre-occupied with the metabolite, Deca-Durabolin is more able to wreak havoc on the hairline.

So in short, the potential of Nandrolone for hair loss is much more than the less androgenic metabolite (DHN- dihydronandrolone), so it’s a safe bet to stay away from it completely.

I have experienced this personally, don't pair the two if you care about your hair.

I would say consider yourself lucky.

For those still want to prevent hair loss but want to use nandrolone (deca or npp) then RU58841 is an even more attractive option as you under no circumstance should pair finasteride/dutasteride with nandrolone imo.

Has any body had any reactions(redness,irritation etc) and can you use it in front of hairline to promote hair growth or just keep the hair u got..

I don't get any redness or irritation and yes it can not only halt hair loss completely, but it can cause regrowth for some as well.

Deca plus finasteride for me made my hair recede quickly and permanently.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

For the longest time, people said to never pair the two because it would result in a ridiculous amount of hair loss that would continue for up to 16 months.

Sometime later, people claimed that this was simply an "old wives tale" and the combination wouldn't cause increase hair loss.

LETS CLEAR THIS UP.

Here's the answer -

NEVER PAIR FINASTERIDE WITH DECA.

When they are used concurrently, an interesting scenario unfolds; Finasteride is reduced via the 5AR enzyme to a metabolite, which is not as androgenic as DHT. In addition, the metabolite of Deca-Durabolin is less androgenic than the parent compound, which means that if your Finasteride is pre-occupied with the metabolite, Deca-Durabolin is more able to wreak havoc on the hairline.

So in short, the potential of Nandrolone for hair loss is much more than the less androgenic metabolite (DHN- dihydronandrolone), so it’s a safe bet to stay away from it completely.

I have experienced this personally, don't pair the two if you care about your hair.

I would say consider yourself lucky.

For those still want to prevent hair loss but want to use nandrolone (deca or npp) then RU58841 is an even more attractive option as you under no circumstance should pair finasteride/dutasteride with nandrolone imo.

Hmmmm well .....well you may be right. Actually my story is that I was blessed with very thick hair and even if its maybe 30% thinner (diffuse) I still have a good amount of hair. My dad had slow hair loss and is bald at 70 and my mom has thinner hair then an average woman for her age. Either was I knew it was screwed. Anyways I started using fina+niz+5% minox 8-9 years ago with great sucesss. I did numerous cycles on and off of NPP, Test Prop, Tren ace mainly. All of a sudden while on no AAS for many months I began losing a lot of hair for many months and months. It just didn't make any sense to me. How could I be perfect for years despite using AAS and now with no AAS Im losing like crazy for months and months. I went so far as accusing my soucre of selling bunk finasteride. Anyways I changed sources to no avail. I recall I was losing 15-20 hair instead of my usual 10 or so. Anyways going from 5% minox to 15% with AA helped a lot to restore some but not all my loss. I was in denial because for so long things were great. I remember just a few months ago even Mike Arnold mentioned that it happens its like our genes decided to turn on a switch and poof, nothing you can do.

Anyways I started my first cycle in 2 yrs 2 weeks ago of Test E, Tren E and Deca but very low doses. 300 mgs each per week. Im not sure if Im being paranoid or if I feel Ive thinned out a little. What about Tren does it too react negatively with finasteride? Since starting RU it doesn't seem to have diminished the hair loss just the same as pre cycle. Approx 10 hairs lost per wash.

What are the best compounds for us? Im assuming
Test+dut or finas
EQ
Tbol
Var

I guess that not to bad a selection because honestly at this point I wouldn't mind being natty with just a lot of MOD GRF1+GHRP2 or some GH and being ripped. I feel that HGH or Peptides don't prevent hair loss or regrow hair but I feel they are good for hair quality and thickness of follicles

Minox is really the only product that is very effective exclusively for hair regrowth. The others are very effective for prevention and maintenance. If you aren't using minox 5% do so its dirt cheap. Not even 100$ per year. If you are using some now then try 15% minox, it really helped me in the front. However you have to be really really patient. The products say 2-3 months but honestly how can you grow a miniaturized hair in to a full and strong strand in 2-3 months. It really took me over 6 months to see a clear visible difference. Plus you will go through sheds and regrowth so its s slow process.

Deca plus finasteride for me made my hair recede quickly and permanently.

What other compounds have you used with success?

Minox is really the only product that is very effective exclusively for hair regrowth. The others are very effective for prevention and maintenance. If you aren't using minox 5% do so its dirt cheap. Not even 100$ per year. If you are using some now then try 15% minox, it really helped me in the front. However you have to be really really patient. The products say 2-3 months but honestly how can you grow a miniaturized hair in to a full and strong strand in 2-3 months. It really took me over 6 months to see a clear visible difference. Plus you will go through sheds and regrowth so its s slow process.

What other compounds have you used with success?
Everything else is fine. Tren, test, eq. No no problems

Minox is really the only product that is very effective exclusively for hair regrowth. The others are very effective for prevention and maintenance. If you aren't using minox 5% do so its dirt cheap. Not even 100$ per year. If you are using some now then try 15% minox, it really helped me in the front. However you have to be really really patient. The products say 2-3 months but honestly how can you grow a miniaturized hair in to a full and strong strand in 2-3 months. It really took me over 6 months to see a clear visible difference. Plus you will go through sheds and regrowth so its s slow

Where do you find 15% minoxidil?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything else is fine. Tren, test, eq. No no problems

I'l stick to those. Since Im not a pro BB but just one that wants to look good, even Test and tren are great compounds. Maybe add var when cutting or EQ when bulking.

Where do you find 15% minoxidil?

There are a few websites, minoxidilmax is one, xandrox is another. They are much more costly then simple kirkland 5% minox but it includes finasteride, AA and 15% minox. I use it just in front since Im a little thinner there and use regular minox everywhere else to cut costs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BTW does anyone know why finasteride is a fraction of the cost of dutasteride? I literally can get a years supply of finas for the same price of a months supply of dutas. At first I thought it may have to do with finas patent running out and open for anyone to make a generic version but then again these research sites charge much more too.

Natrol are you also a member at CJM? There was a discussion on RU and someone there that looks like you.

Yessir. If you have any questions feel free to PM me brother.

My cycle of test/tren/deca is thinning me out now even after having done it more tun a dozen times before but I kinda expected that since Im more prone to hair loss the last two years. Im almost done with the deca and tren what would you replace it by? Test Eq and maybe Anavar? Ill add 5% RU. Im using Nizoral and 3% RU daily.

My cycle of test/tren/deca is thinning me out now even after having done it more tun a dozen times before but I kinda expected that since Im more prone to hair loss the last two years. Im almost done with the deca and tren what would you replace it by? Test Eq and maybe Anavar? Ill add 5% RU. Im using Nizoral and 3% RU daily.
So you're losing hair on tren despite the ru right?

Depends on your goals. EQ and Var are more hair safe though yes. Deca is very hair safe with RU as well. Either the test or the Tren is likely the culprit of your shedding.

What dose of RU are you using? I typically always use a 5% solution, at no less than a daily dose of 50mg while on cycle.

Tren can be a nasty one to deal with obviously, but I find that adjusting my RU dose accordingly (usually 75-100mg ED) and just using more keto shampoo (washing my hair ED with it and letting it soak into my scalp for 10+ minutes) tends to mitigate any shedding issues I have.

Minox obviously helps a lot as well.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner