over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RU58841 - Godsend of Hairloss Prevention in Bodybuilding

So you're losing hair on tren despite the ru right?

Yes correct.

Depends on your goals. EQ and Var are more hair safe though yes. Deca is very hair safe with RU as well. Either the test or the Tren is likely the culprit of your shedding.

What dose of RU are you using? I typically always use a 5% solution, at no less than a daily dose of 50mg while on cycle.

Tren can be a nasty one to deal with obviously, but I find that adjusting my RU dose accordingly (usually 75-100mg ED) and just using more keto shampoo (washing my hair ED with it and letting it soak into my scalp for 10+ minutes) tends to mitigate any shedding issues I have.

Minox obviously helps a lot as well.

Yeah Im using approx 2ml of 3% which must be around 40-50mg. I'll probably try min 75mg daily next. Well I am using deca and finasteride so that might be it. My guy feeling is that Im ok with test, its either the deca+finas or the tren. I have maybe 10 days worth left of both so I'll drop both and do higher test, EQ and Var. I have a feeling that I'll be fine on those. I'll also consider throwing in a couple mgs of dutasteride a week, to block more DHT. I too use Keto daily and leave it in for at least 10 mins. So minox 6am and 10pm, keto 12pm and RU 6pm.

Yes correct.

Yeah Im using approx 2ml of 3% which must be around 40-50mg. I'll probably try min 75mg daily next. Well I am using deca and finasteride so that might be it. My guy feeling is that Im ok with test, its either the deca+finas or the tren. I have maybe 10 days worth left of both so I'll drop both and do higher test, EQ and Var. I have a feeling that I'll be fine on those. I'll also consider throwing in a couple mgs of dutasteride a week, to block more DHT. I too use Keto daily and leave it in for at least 10 mins. So minox 6am and 10pm, keto 12pm and RU 6pm.

Man youre combining finasteride with deca!? That's definitely the culprit then man. Those combined will rip your hair to shreds. Keep in mind RU doesn't have that same reaction with Nandrolone that finasteride has, so if you want to run npp or deca with RU you will likely be hairloss free.

Man youre combining finasteride with deca!? That's definitely the culprit then man. Those combined will rip your hair to shreds. Keep in mind RU doesn't have that same reaction with Nandrolone that finasteride has, so if you want to run npp or deca with RU you will likely be hairloss free.

lol, yeah man you told me but at that time I had already started my cycle. I have maybe one weeks worth anyways. Starting next week I will change to Test, EQ and see how things go. Im pretty sure I will be fine. Then I will reintroduce Tren to see how I react. I intend on buying more RU and applying 100mgs per day on cycle and maybe half that amount off cycle. To be honest I feel my hair thinner after 2-3 weeks after having started my cycle of long esters only. Which could be a massive shed or miniutaizing. Albeit I didn't notice increased shedding in the sink and in my hands and trust me I watch that closely. Im still losing maybe 5-6-7 hairs per wash. I know that when Im losing 10 plus its not good. Thats why I don't touch DHT derivatives. Some people say they read positively with very high doses of EQ and Var. So thats what I'll probably do.

Depends on your goals. EQ and Var are more hair safe though yes. Deca is very hair safe with RU as well. Either the test or the Tren is likely the culprit of your shedding.

What dose of RU are you using? I typically always use a 5% solution, at no less than a daily dose of 50mg while on cycle.

Tren can be a nasty one to deal with obviously, but I find that adjusting my RU dose accordingly (usually 75-100mg ED) and just using more keto shampoo (washing my hair ED with it and letting it soak into my scalp for 10+ minutes) tends to mitigate any shedding issues I have.

Minox obviously helps a lot as well.

EQ crushed my hairline

Does anyone have some photos before and after RU58841 .

I really want to start using this.

Does anyone have some photos before and after RU58841 .

I really want to start using this.

I took some before pics, I think it's been two and a half months now. I took some after pics after only a month and the improvement was remarkable. I will take another after pic at 4 months to give everything time to improve. I am not using just the RU58841. I'm also using RegenenpureDr, life extension tocotrienols, life extension hair skin and nail formula, and Rogaine foam. My hair had been fine until I tried primo and it just about made me bald in a month. The first time I bought the finished product. Now I'm buying the raw powder and mixing it with everclear. It save a lot of money this way. Give it a try. I'm not affiliated with any seller of this, in fact I'm not even buying from this seller any more because when I needed more their credit card system was down. It won't a shot. I saw a difference within the first bottle.

Last edited:
I took some before pics, I think it's been two and a half months now. I took some after pics after only a month and the improvement was remarkable. I will take another after pic at 4 months to give everything time to improve. I am not using just the RU58841. I'm also using RegenenpureDr, life extension tocotrienols, life extension hair skin and nail formula, and Rogaine foam. My hair had been fine until I tried primo and it just about made me bald in a month. The first time I bought the finished product. Now I'm buying the raw powder and mixing it with everclear. It save a lot of money this way. Give it a try. I'm not affiliated with any seller of this, in fact I'm not even buying from this seller any more because when I needed more their credit card system was down. It won't a shot. I saw a difference within the first bottle.

Awesome to hear man. Ya RU is no joke, the other stuff probably helps a bit, but without a doubt the heavy hitters and main weapons in your hairloss prevention arsenal are the RU58841, regenepure DR, and rogaine foam.

Regarding the source you used to use (I'm 99% sure I know which company you're referring to), if you want to PM me I can tell you where they moved.

The site is closed down now under the old domain name, but the same products are being produced just under a different domain name now. Quality as good as ever.

Good to see another success story with this stuff.

Pretty sure this stuff stopped the hairloss I was experiencing from masteron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you tried finasteride and deca together and did it make your hair shed?

I know the theory on paper, but it seems a lot of people have tried it (people who are prone to shedding) and they didn't experience any issues at all.

The idea or theory is that although Nandrolone is more androgenic than its DHN metabolite, it is still less androgenic and has less affinity than DHT itself, so it almost becomes a non-issue in people.

I bring this up because I am planning to try NPP and Finasteride together with 50 mg of Test for 6 weeks. I researched like crazy and only found parroted info...

I'll report back with my results.

all steroid has side effects about the hairloss, if that can help prevent the hair loss from steroid is very great for the user.

Any more updates on if this stuff is rea

Any more updates on if this stuff is really that good?
Does it also reserve already occuring problems?

OP! Shoot me a PM id like to talk with you privatly about some things!

Like to also find a good source that is supplying this as I dont see one as a board source supplying this! The guy peptide source I rep for is looking into it!

Anybody else tried this?

yes please share guys!

I know the theory on paper, but it seems a lot of people have tried it (people who are prone to shedding) and they didn't experience any issues at all.

The idea or theory is that although Nandrolone is more androgenic than its DHN metabolite, it is still less androgenic and has less affinity than DHT itself, so it almost becomes a non-issue in people.

I bring this up because I am planning to try NPP and Finasteride together with 50 mg of Test for 6 weeks. I researched like crazy and only found parroted info...

I heard some bad things about fina...was going to gibe it a go...but i dont like the potential side effects. I have read a lot of better alternatives. Not sure how expensive and effective this product here is!

Pease report back on how that cycle works for you. NPP is my favorite and would love to run it again. Taking dutas .5mg ed.

EQ crushed my hairline
yeah it really hurt meover last summer also, never thought it would be that bad

Pretty sure this stuff stopped the hairloss I was experiencing from masteron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

masteron was bad...havnt took it in a year or two now. Use to never run a cycle without it. loved the stuff. Bulking or cutting I ran it all the time. If i could utilize this and the other shampoos and things brothers have mentioned i may give it a go again at the end of this cycle.

thats one of my problems also is that masteron can be just as effective running it for only half the cycle.
for example bulking with Cyp at 600, Deca500 for 18 weeks straight. I would run Mast E at 400 thru entire cycle...when really same look and gains could of been reached running it just 8 weeks on back end. Same thing with cutting. Test Prop and Tren Ace for 12 weeks. Mast Prop for only 6 weeks on back end would of been fine but I would run cut blends or run it all the way thru and it really destroyed me.

I'm looking for a product that will not only stop these side effects from the DHT but possible reverse them. Is RU a product that could do this? Or am I swinging for the fence expecting effect from anything. period. ???? light of hair transplant surgery?

I think it wont on its own.. thats what ive discovered researching.
Thats why i comined Ru with other ingredients.

yeah it really hurt meover last summer also, never thought it would be that bad

masteron was bad...havnt took it in a year or two now. Use to never run a cycle without it. loved the stuff. Bulking or cutting I ran it all the time. If i could utilize this and the other shampoos and things brothers have mentioned i may give it a go again at the end of this cycle.

thats one of my problems also is that masteron can be just as effective running it for only half the cycle.
for example bulking with Cyp at 600, Deca500 for 18 weeks straight. I would run Mast E at 400 thru entire cycle...when really same look and gains could of been reached running it just 8 weeks on back end. Same thing with cutting. Test Prop and Tren Ace for 12 weeks. Mast Prop for only 6 weeks on back end would of been fine but I would run cut blends or run it all the way thru and it really destroyed me.

I'm looking for a product that will not only stop these side effects from the DHT but possible reverse them. Is RU a product that could do this? Or am I swinging for the fence expecting effect from anything. period. ???? light of hair transplant surgery?

I haven't run nandrolone with Fin because I personally know people who can attest to the Deca/NPP + Finasteride disaster reaction being a very real thing.

RU however has no such reaction with Deca/NPP, so I can fully enjoy nandrolone whenever I please :headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131