over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on 100/100 trest/tren weekly

Slowmoe

Registered
During a 20wk cut/ recomp. Just these 2 solo. Worth it?

For the average person, would there be any significant side effects at these “low” doses?

I personally always would keep some test in the equation, even if it is 100-150mg a week. I believe Mike Arnold has done really low dosages of 70-100mg of those 2 compounds (trest/tren) with excellent results (but I think he kept a TRT dosage in). He's posted about this before if that helps.

I personally always would keep some test in the equation, even if it is 100-150mg a week. I believe Mike Arnold has done really low dosages of 70-100mg of those 2 compounds (trest/tren) with excellent results (but I think he kept a TRT dosage in). He's posted about this before if that helps.

Thanks, yeah. I could do that. What benefits would that provide since trest is like a super test

Thanks, yeah. I could do that. What benefits would that provide since trest is like a super test

Trest may be more anabolic than testosterone, but it's still not a straight across replacement as far as the human body is concerned. You could keep the test at 70 to 100mg/ week and will be better off for it in my experience.

again we need some very serious remedial reading...:banghead:
taking some sort of aas with no test is just a bad idea.
if you do not understand why you need to do some serious homework.

then it becomes if you are only taking 200mgs aas wk, why would you take something other then test?

you want to waste money and contribute to negative health?:confused:

i think the problems here are much more fundamental the which aas to choose...
:star-w:rs

I dont really understand Why you want to go no test? What's wrong with test?

What does test contribute that trestolone doesn’t?

What does test contribute that trestolone doesn’t?

testosterone is natural for most people, for most people it is pretty essential to health and general well being. hence all of the potential good things that we can do with trt.

i guess you are one of the odd few whos body make tren or deca instead...:banghead:

need some very serious steroids 101 around here.

I could see 100/100/100 of trest/trest/tren as a really good cutting blast. No way you'll lose muscle on minimal calories

testosterone is natural for most people, for most people it is pretty essential to health and general well being. hence all of the potential good things that we can do with trt.

i guess you are one of the odd few whos body make tren or deca instead...:banghead:

need some very serious steroids 101 around here.

Yeah you might need steroids 101. Trest was considered for a complete replacement for test. I spent many months on trest and felt much better than on any test dosage. It provides estrogen and strong androgenic properties.

I have never ran it with test because of this although I’m willing to try. Since it’s so popular.

I could see 100/100/100 of trest/trest/tren as a really good cutting blast. No way you'll lose muscle on minimal calories

Sold, lol

Yeah you might need steroids 101. Trest was considered for a complete replacement for test. I spent many months on trest and felt much better than on any test dosage. It provides estrogen and strong androgenic properties.

I have never ran it with test because of this although I’m willing to try. Since it’s so popular.

you stick with trest for the next 30 years.
ill stick with test

see what pans out. lol
you can find studies on tren for trt too.
does that mean its a good idea?

more to this the getting some androgens in ya and having a lil est:rolleyes:

you stick with trest for the next 30 years.
ill stick with test

see what pans out. lol
you can find studies on tren for trt too.
does that mean its a good idea?

more to this the getting some androgens in ya and having a lil est:rolleyes:

Never insinuated I’d stay on trest for 30 years. But IME I feel great with trest no test. Libido, mood everything. Much better than test.

Yeah I might be done after those 30 years but that would be a freaky good 30 years if I had to guess. Lol

Never insinuated I’d stay on trest for 30 years. But IME I feel great with trest no test. Libido, mood everything. Much better than test.

Yeah I might be done after those 30 years but that would be a freaky good 30 years if I had to guess. Lol

all im saying is a see a shit ton of bad ideas around here, even more so recently.
you have mentioned more then one bad idea in more then one thread.

stick with them, lol
im gona guess the trest idea doesnt pan out so well.

i have more then a little experience with bad ideas, lol, if im a voice of reason...you have much biggger problems. lol
:p

all im saying is a see a shit ton of bad ideas around here, even more so recently.
you have mentioned more then one bad idea in more then one thread.

stick with them, lol
im gona guess the trest idea doesnt pan out so well.

i have more then a little experience with bad ideas, lol, if im a voice of reason...you have much biggger problems. lol
:p

I’ve had more experience with bad ideas in the past month than you would believe. I’m not a stupid person. Your post count don’t mean shit to me homie. But thaanks for trying to help.

I’ve had more experience with bad ideas in the past month than you would believe. I’m not a stupid person. Your post count don’t mean shit to me homie. But thaanks for trying to help.

uhhh nope....
by your posts i am quite sure you are just chalk full of bad ideas. probably you have only been sharing those that you think are super smart and post worthy.

im glad i dont know about the rest.
:star-w:rs

I'm planning on a 175 Trest, 350 Primo for a long "cruise" sometime in the next year. On paper it looks flawless, even just switching out Primo for tren works I just know I can run tren that long.

There's no issue running Trest without Test.

Just because the norm is to always have TRT in there, doesn't mean it's applicable to every cycle and drug combination. Plenty of content about this exact situation online.

Trest was an experiment to be a new form of TRT basically with birth control properties, however it has not been approved as far as I know. Should in theory work, although I am not a fan of two 19-nor's in the same cycle I don't think it would hurt to try it.

That all being said, I have to ask what is the fascination with these exotic compounds like Trest, DHB etc? Why not just stick with the tried and true and at least medically approved for something compounds that we all know work and are tried and tested? I am sure if you go look through experimental compounds throughout the years you will find countless steroid modifications that were never approved for any use and there usually is a reason for that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131