advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2023 European Heart Journal paper: Optimal systolic blood pressure <100-110 mmHg

why does gear amplify systolic more than diastolic?
Many factors come into play, but the one that I think most should focus on as athletes and bodybuilders is trying to prevent LVH and cardiac remodeling which alters this. Thats where things like Telmisartan and nebilvol come in.

Dammit!!!! Do you get cold easily? Especially in your extremities?

Cage
I guess, but I would attribute that more to being lean and having a shaved head. When my body fat and body weight were higher, I didn't get cold as much, but my BP was still pretty good.

looks like a good way for pharma to sell more hypertension meds.

lol I think meatheads just aren't used to seeing low numbers, but they're fairly common and as long as you feel fine, hypotension isn't an issue.
I also think there is a HUGE difference between folks who NEVER ran high and have a 90/60 or there a bouts VS folks who have run 150/90 or more for years and years. Guys look at your numbers and would likely be non-functional at them were they do be lowered overnight.

IMO part of the issue is dr.s aggressively lowering folks who have been high for years of decades. They feel like crap and stop the meds. Instead they should go, for example, 150/100 down to 140/95 then after a time period down to 130/90 then 125/85 and so on. Now a dr., IMO, does not do this for a couple reasons: 1. If the guy has a big one during the "taper" the family will sue and the lawyers will not talk about the slow taper being used for compliance purposes and how it was a long-term success plan, NO, that dr KNEW his PT had hypertension and did NOT correct the issue knowingly and willingly endangering the pt!!! Cha ching!$$$$$$

2. Guys try one freaking med, don't like it and from that day forward: I don't feel good on BP meds, or "der, I'm allergic to them." No you fool you tried one of like 50 meds from one of 5 classes and didn't get along with it, fair enough. But to use this as an excuse for the rest of your, undoubtedly shortened, life is idiocy.

3. The difficulty in seeing the same PT multiple times during the same year, between the insurance companies and the pt's schedule this is unlikely to happen.

lol I think meatheads just aren't used to seeing low numbers, but they're fairly common and as long as you feel fine, hypotension isn't an issue.

I remember when I blacked out from low BP. I was lying in a hospital bed, tried to get up in a swift motion - but luckily managed to push the nurse button before the world just turned dark lol. Too low can have it's own set of issues.

I used to have horrible blood pressure. 160/110 once at a hospital 10 years ago. Now it's typically around 110/65 (thanks to proper lifestyle and low dose telmisartan/nebivolol which have great longevity benefits).

Even on the rare occasion that I see it above 120 on top, I wait a little and if it still doesn't go down, I'm grabbing an extra Nebivolol tab to get that down immediately. I don't fuck around when it comes to blood pressure. Some of you are way too nonchalant about it.

If you are using high doses of gear and your BP is through the roof, you should be ABUSING blood pressure meds if you're not willing to lower the doses of gear. They are extremely safe if you use the correct ones and don't overdo it.

I used to have horrible blood pressure. 160/110 once at a hospital 10 years ago. Now it's typically around 110/65 (thanks to proper lifestyle and low dose telmisartan/nebivolol which have great longevity benefits).

Even on the rare occasion that I see it above 120 on top, I wait a little and if it still doesn't go down, I'm grabbing an extra Nebivolol tab to get that down immediately. I don't fuck around when it comes to blood pressure. Some of you are way too nonchalant about it.

If you are using high doses of gear and your BP is through the roof, you should be ABUSING blood pressure meds if you're not willing to lower the doses of gear. They are extremely safe if you use the correct ones and don't overdo it.
It's quite unbelievable how people freak out when you're using more than the standard dose of a BP med yet they feel perfectly comfortable with 3 grams of injectables as if that was "normal".

It is funny how much it can vary by person. If I get under 110/75 or so I really don't feel well and start to get a little dizzy at times and just feel "off". I have a fairly low RHR (<65 avg for the day and usually 50's at night) so maybe that's why. I really feel my best when my RHR is low but BP is around 125/80 or so. It's easy to maintain that and just feel good.

I remember when I blacked out from low BP. I was lying in a hospital bed, tried to get up in a swift motion - but luckily managed to push the nurse button before the world just turned dark lol. Too low can have it's own set of issues.

For sure. I'm talking about people that have low blood pressure all the time though. I work with many clients and know many people that have had numbers similar to mine and they're fine. If you're normally 115/75 (or whatever) and suddenly have a big drop, that's a different story.

What does your cardio look like?

What does your cardio look like?
I try to do 10 minutes of running on a treadmill anywhere between 6.5-8.5mph depending on my energy level or one all out HIIT interval on the stairmaster at max level after a workout. I'll also run up two stairs at a time whenever I have to climb a flight of stairs. It's kind of go by how I feel. Some days I won't do any cardio (except walking). I use the sauna almost every day.

Having what is considered low BP by many if there no symptoms is something i would take in a heartbeat. Less pressure on the vascular system the less aging seems to be taking place. And as time goes by most people's pressure goes up.

Probably heard a similar story.

Old friend of the family. 90 years old female. Italian, Napoletani. Lived in the Marina District in SF. 1st floor, garage. 2nd. floor, living, 3rd floor, bedrooms. 4th floor, small glass enclosed patio. Nice. Lived there ~40 years. Never owned a clothes dryer. Would walk from the garage up to the patio regularly to line dry her clothes. 90 years old. She walked up hill (both ways 😉) to her church in Cow Hollow every morning. Used to take her 30 minutes. When I saw her last it took her 45 minutes. She was sad but accepted it.

Bp was 80 / 90 over something. I knew, she knew it was low according to the current guidelines.

Healthy as could be. Doc put her on meds to get her bp up. She always felt and looked great. Sharp as a tack.

Then she died 🙁

Don’t know what it all means, just thought I would share.

measured 10mins ago.
138/79.
but ive already trained legs earlier so it might be a bit elevated. Usually morning BP is 120-125/68-74

back in 2021 when i had my massive heart issues my cardiologists (both, i went to two different ones) wanted me to get to the maximum dosage of entresto.
taking the half of the dosage already had my BP down to below 105/60 and ive felt like crap all the time.
Since ive reduced the dosage again and let my BP rise a bit higher i feel much better
measured again now without training prior to (just a small coffee)
i used the "3-times average mode" now. My Device takes 3 measure with 20s break between each and then takes the average.
122/73.
im fine with that.
what i dont like lately is my resting/sleeping HR.
Resting HR averages around 80-82, sleeping HR between 73 and 76.
I had Covid back at the beginning of december and since then its higher than before. (maybe i am still not 100% recovered, i still cough some mucus after waking up)

recommended by HWO corrupted by pharmaceutical companies to earn more on the sale of pressure medicines - just like lowering the standards for cholesterol from year to year lol
Exactly. Big Pharma never stops.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity