over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Ramy new sponsor

sickboy

Registered
Wanted to see if anyone had an opinion on Ramy signing a deal with Tony Huge and Enhanced Labs? No one seems to be talking about anywhere since he announced it a few days ago. Honestly, I was surprised to see that. They picked up Dennis James too....
Do you guys think it will hurt him in the eyes of IFBB by being associated with them? I can’t imagine they would be happy with this. Especially with all the videos of Tony on YouTube doing crazy things.

O man can’t stand that guy - I have no more respect for Ramy or dj anymore whatsoever

so now wer judging ppl by their sponsors? cmon now. Who cares, Tony huge and ramy are different people. If Tony huge is his sponsor doesn’t change anything about ramy. The guy has a family that needs to be fed.. show me the damn money, and I don’t have to do anything else for you other than promotion.. Ramy isn’t going to fuck any lady boys with Tony

Yes i confirm, they are with Enhanced Labs.

What does oxygen gym want with Tony huge?

so now wer judging ppl by their sponsors? cmon now. Who cares, Tony huge and ramy are different people. If Tony huge is his sponsor doesn’t change anything about ramy. The guy has a family that needs to be fed.. show me the damn money, and I don’t have to do anything else for you other than promotion.. Ramy isn’t going to fuck any lady boys with Tony

It's just real life. Who you associate yourself with will form peoples opinions about you.

I think this was a bad move for Ramy's career.

I hope he only signed on out of naivete and wises up. This sucks, it was nice having him as Mr Olympia

Very surprised, that the MO has to resort to this type of sponsors is striking. Ramy is riding on the dollar, he must have similar earnings to Kai or Phil, I don't understand anything.

I don't think Nike or Reebok are waiting in line to sign Ramy so why not as long as they pay him what he feels he's worth. BB is such a small blip on the radar that it's not going to give BB any more of a bad rap than it has now.

I don't think Nike or Reebok are waiting in line to sign Ramy so why not as long as they pay him what he feels he's worth. BB is such a small blip on the radar that it's not going to give BB any more of a bad rap than it has now.
yea but the reigning MR O???????

not a good move......at least to openly publicize.....

I guess I am not sure who Tony Huge is.
I’ll have to search it.

I understand the hate and think Tony Huge is a huge douche, but its supplements.
Hell, people think Brian Singerman is a freakin tool too but Redcon has a TON of athletes.
MuscleTech put out shitty, inferior products for yeeeaaars with a great lineup of athletes.
I honestly don't think this will have that much affect on his reign.

I’m sure big ramy is now living like a god did you see the the amount of love his country showed him busses with him on it on big posters 1000 of people etcetc he’s made it for life money isn’t a issue now

Love Tony or hate him, does Ramy’s sponsorship make a huge difference to the Mr. O or the industry. He was sponsored by Dragon Pharma before, and did they gain some huge share of influence in the industry? I never heard of them before his sponsorship, and I haven’t heard anything about them after...other than they sponsored Ramy. My guess is for most people, they’re just another company selling protein, BCAA’s, preworkout, and all the other crap we commoners consume.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws