over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Ramy

Balco labs reported that Kenneth (Flex) Wheeler has a myostatin mutation at exon 2. You can find the letter by Victor Conte here https://moreplatesmoredates.com/fle...ency/#victor_contes_letter_about_flex_wheeler. It appeared in 1998 before Balco was raided for various violations.
I believe very little that Victor (Balco Labs) says, especially when he is clearly out of his depth. If you chose to believe him on this subject, fair enough.

LATS post above is spot on. Common sense but all to uncommon on this subject.

Well some old guy whilst drying his balls with the hairdryer in the gym locker room last week said the same thing about Ramy to me so it must be true because that's 3 different people who have said it now.
Good thing he wasn't drying his balls with the hand dryer. Oh what a time as a trainer I had.

But yeah OP's gym bro sounds solid, please share more of his wisdom

Good thing he wasn't drying his balls with the hand dryer. Oh what a time as a trainer I had.

But yeah OP's gym bro sounds solid, please share more of his wisdom
Ask and you shall receive. He also told me equipoise is used in humans although I have never seen this noted anywhere.

Another guy who always struck me as having a bizarre build was denis cyplentoz the arm wrestler. He almost looks like he has acromegaly although is not very tall maybe 6ft or so. Could also be a myo statin mutation. Devon larett has stated many times his strength and build was unlike anybody else.

Well some old guy whilst drying his balls with the hairdryer in the gym locker room last week said the same thing about Ramy to me so it must be true because that's 3 different people who have said it now.
If it was on the internet, it has to to be the truth 😬

Flex and Rich Gaspari had lower levels of myostatin not mutation, (genetically) Victor had tested 26 pro bbs for myostatin levels, only Flex and Rich had lower levels.
Conte stated in the letter that Flex has a mutation effecting exon 2. I am guessing that only one copy was effected or chances are he would have mentioned a second mutation. Typically when these things are sequences two reads come through, one from each chromosome which are superimposed and the abundance correlates to homo or heterozygous. While I don't know the mutation Balco found, reported exon 2 mutations in myostatin gene have been reported to truncate the protein resulting in an effective null.

Ask and you shall receive. He also told me equipoise is used in humans although I have never seen this noted anywhere.
It was licensed early on and then the licensed was pulled by the company.

ok since flex had a mutation what happened to his muscles now, magically the muscles and the mutation are gone lol?

if he actually had a mutation of the myostatin gene, his muscle growth would not be dependent on steroids or training - maybe he had some slight deviation from the norm, but certainly not a typical mutation

I believe very little that Victor (Balco Labs) says, especially when he is clearly out of his depth. If you chose to believe him on this subject, fair enough.

LATS post above is spot on. Common sense but all to uncommon on this subject.
It was never published so never peer reviewed but the reference to exon 2 refers to known myostatin mutations. There is some weird disbelief in the BBing community that these mutations do not exist in human populations. On the contrary, a range of alleles exist in the myostatin/follistain pathway. This is called polymorphism. It has been known for over 2 decades that certain populations have alleles that lend towards increased muscle response directly related to myostatin/follistain pathway. There is no need for complete knock out of myostatin genes to have a increased muscle phenotype related to myostatin/follistain pathway. Some simple search tems in google scholar or similar science search engine will reveal this.

Mutation factor = Boatload of drugs.

Mutation factor = Boatload of drugs.
Yes.. I was just about to write this..
Example...
If flex truly had it he woukdnt need boatloads of site injects in his delts.. he readily admits in his book that his wife would do the site injects for him in a "t " formation across all heads.. if he had this mutation everything woukd grow. Yes even his intestines etc. It's not a pretty mutation.. but if he even had a version of it he woukdnt need site injects let alone shrink to nothing when he took time off.
The " mutation" in bodybuilders is simple.. grams of gear.. gh.. slin.. igf.. tons of food..consistent workouts.. and good genetics.. nothing more or less..
"

Yes.. I was just about to write this..
Example...
If flex truly had it he woukdnt need boatloads of site injects in his delts.. he readily admits in his book that his wife would do the site injects for him in a "t " formation across all heads.. if he had this mutation everything woukd grow. Yes even his intestines etc. It's not a pretty mutation.. but if he even had a version of it he woukdnt need site injects let alone shrink to nothing when he took time off.
The " mutation" in bodybuilders is simple.. grams of gear.. gh.. slin.. igf.. tons of food..consistent workouts.. and good genetics.. nothing more or less..
"
We're these SEO injections or was he a proponent of site injections for localized growth? If so did he claim they worked or just caused temporary inflammation?

We're these SEO injections or was he a proponent of site injections for localized growth? If so did he claim they worked or just caused temporary inflammation?
Temp inflammation.. he used escline.. his wife administered them for him. .

6 months ago before admitting to being on AAS and HGH, Liver King said he had this mutation done to himself 😂

I haven't heard of myostatin in awhile but here is my take. I haven't read about this in awhile but I believe you have two genes or two copies of genes that will inhibit myostatin. its possible just having just to have one gene or both genes turned on/off. I think one will give better athletic performance and both will give better muscle building effects. Also i think some kid had no myostatin receptors or something and was able to gain muscle that way. So maybe people don't have alot of myostatin receptors or have one gene turned off or both. Either way I don't think there are really effective ways to inhibit myostatin production. I have read you need a myostatin inhibitor with a vector virus attached to permanently change or encode the DNA. Plus if you use the mg/kg that they used in mice in humans its like a 200k shot i worked out one day. but I think they use the vector virus technology in the covid shots but I could be wrong about that.

I can’t recall the details at the moment but there was a documentary in these guys doing gene alterations. I think it’s on Netflix. I had the website saved at one point. You can order kits from these guys. And on there they mentioned there was a myostatin inhibition. One guy on the film was trying to make glow in the dark dogs.

Well this peaked my interest and while reading came across bym338. Anyone ever tried this?? They reported in a 14 week study a 5% increase in muscle mass and a 10% reduction in bodyfat! Currently going through trials as an anti obesity drug. I want to try it!

Well they say they have used bym338 at 10-30mg/kg and I can find 10mg for $1600. So that's outta reach currently

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear