over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Ramy new sponsor

I don't have anything against Tony Huge, but I can't help but think that this isn't the public image that Ramy should follow

Ramy is a genuinely nice person, I really hope it doesn't affect him negatively like some here are speculating. As for T. Huge, I don't like the sexual stuff he puts out but once upon a time he was spreading bodybuilding information.

I don't have anything against Tony Huge, but I can't help but think that this isn't the public image that Ramy should follow
His image to the public is probably a meat head juiced to gills on every drug they can think of. Bodybuilding is far from a squeaky clean image. People even think any half decent natty is on drugs.

Guys this isn’t like the 80s with say your prayers and take your vitamins and you can look like Arnold or Hulk Hogan. People for the most part aren’t that naive

OBVIOUSLY they are paying Ramy big time. Think about it, Ramy is looking for the best deal.
And Tony is probably looking for a quick fix for just the shitttty reputation he and his company have.
He shells out big $$$ for a Mr. Olympia and BAM. Enhanced Labs looks a lot more prominent.
Both sides got something out of this.

IFBB has publicly stated that they want to be more mainstream. Do you think this partnership of Ramy and Enhanced labs will promote this objective? Executives aren't saying follow the money or this other guy did this so it's okay for Ramy to take a chance of being engulfed in a public relations scandal. Aren't the judges picked by upper management?

The last foreigner before Ramy to win Mr. O was Yates in 1997. Seems like an uphill battle for Ramy this year....

OBVIOUSLY they are paying Ramy big time. Think about it, Ramy is looking for the best deal.
And Tony is probably looking for a quick fix for just the shitttty reputation he and his company have.
He shells out big $$$ for a Mr. Olympia and BAM. Enhanced Labs looks a lot more prominent.
Both sides got something out of this.

I'm not sure this is the best deal for his career.

Yeah...understood. That's what everyone is discussing bud.

Dennis James sign with Tony to, and Dennis is a very smart man . If he sign is because the partnership is great for both parts . Of course like i said before if he go to Redcoon1 is another level and great for is image but if they chose Tony is because is good option.

Dennis James sign with Tony to, and Dennis is a very smart man . If he sign is because the partnership is great for both parts . Of course like i said before if he go to Redcoon1 is another level and great for is image but if they chose Tony is because is good option.

But Dennis James has not been competing for years, besides, he lives or has lived in Thailand and was captured for selling ecstasy if I remember correctly. He was saved from death because his family has a lot of money.

Lee Priest shit all over tony huge in the RX video.
Tony was trying to maintain professionalism and it just shows his reputation won’t allow him to be taken seriously

All I see is double standards here. we use gear and Sarms.. most of us used DNP. But Tony is open and talks about it.. all of a sudden now he’s a shitty person for that? he never told anyone to do it; he makes videos about it.. and what’s ironic is most of you have watched them and learned something..

All I see is double standards here. we use gear and Sarms.. most of us used DNP. But Tony is open and talks about it.. all of a sudden now he’s a shitty person for that? he never told anyone to do it; he makes videos about it.. and what’s ironic is most of you have watched them and learned something..
Yeah for sure. At least Tony Huge is open and honest about what he does and what he takes. He doesn't come across as backstabbing or negative like a lot of other you tube guys..and always seems to be in a positive mood, smiles a lot and is a respecting guy that seems to respect other people's boundaries. I know that Big Ramy is a good and practicing religious brother and I am very sure that Big Ramy and Tony Huge had a sit down and serious discussion about personal ethics, their personal differences and drew a good line of what Big Ramy is willing to offer on the table and what he isn't willing to do due to morality reasons and I am sure that Tony Huge, being the respectful person that he is is willing to accommodate Big Ramy in his needs and obligations.
Maybe Tony Huge will stop the inappropriate content and change his company image for the better with the help of Big Ramy. That would be cool.

Is Lee Priest the gate keeper for being taken seriously?
Negative
But when you hear the name tony huge it doesn’t radiate a very positive response. As shown in the pod cast. Chris Aceto has the same impression. I do as well. Lee only stated more irrelevant issues but they are issues associated with hearing the name. That’s kinda the whole reason this thread was started.

For the record he’s not signed with EA. Listen to the new Heavy Muscle Radio Tony Huge explains the whole thing. This thread is wgat happens when people speak on a situation without knowing a fraction of it

Negative
But when you hear the name tony huge it doesn’t radiate a very positive response. As shown in the pod cast. Chris Aceto has the same impression. I do as well. Lee only stated more irrelevant issues but they are issues associated with hearing the name. That’s kinda the whole reason this thread was started.
Funny because Chris Aceto said this is great for Ramy

Lee Priest shit all over tony huge in the RX video.
Tony was trying to maintain professionalism and it just shows his reputation won’t allow him to be taken seriously
Lee priest is a piece of shit anyways.. talk about the shit
Funny because Chris Aceto said this is great for Ramy
chris still so salty cause Ramy left him

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members