advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

I was supposed to switch to cutting, but after talking to @TheOtherOne55 (thanks very mate) I decided that I am still quite lean, so I will try to push the weight higher to about 310 pounds (I have never weighed the background) and only start cutting slightly and then go up again with kcal and will try to get closer to 320 by the end of the year.
The training is going really well. I've gone back to the basics and I'm training really hard. I have slight shoulder problems so it's a bit of a limitation for me but I'm working on it. I am most pleased with the progress in terms of legs. From the end of October until today, after about 3 years, I am able to do some form of squats again. During these 7 months my hack squat went up from 75kg to 355kg x 5 reps (I put a PR video yesterday,I want 400kg for reps end of the year). And my thigh has increased by almost 2 inches and I now have 30.5 inches in circumference. I need another 2 inches and maybe it will not look too bad anymore.
I also use syntherol. Protocol 2x a week, 2.5 ml in both biceps and triceps heads. Right now, the arm circumference is 21.5 inches so a whole inch more than at the beginning but it doesn't look completely like I'm using seo, very natural. So smaller amounts work well for a long time. Currently, I am increasing my frequency to 3x a week because I want to gain another 1.5-2 inches in the arm circumference for the next 5-6 months.

No problem brother.

Luki and I chatted about what he's doing this year, what his gameplan is and how he's attacking it.
And he's on a mission. He knows what he needs to bring up and he knows his strengths. He's a Pro in the making.
Some people have the gifts but lack the work ethic — Luki isn't one of those. I bet you he's a monster this year.
He's got a pro-quality physique right now, just a couple small tweaks and he's off and away.

I look at my regimen (nutrition, training, all of the stuff) and I think I have it nailed it. Nah, LUKI does. He's crossed his t's and dotted his i's and you can tell just by looking at him.

You know I'm always down to talk shop dude (y)

Luki is great guy, i fucking love him

He is true bodybuild

Your legs look great brother ! Great diference , i am very happy for you

With legs catch up to your upper body you gone do big damage

bro you look sick, props and yes you can do all your biz goals just like you have accomplished with your physique, the discipline transfers. I am 33. are you Slavic too? ty for the educational thread.

Yes it would be wrong to start cutting/dieting now unless he wanted to lose bodyweight for whatever reason. Obviously Luki looks incredible so he doesn't need any pointers but he has also posted before how he struggles to get out of the mindset of being super lean/dry all year. Similar to Roman Fritz but not as bad (Luki's own words). Nothing wrong with that if you want to look great all year but as he has posted his goal his to increase size there is only one way he should go and to attain his goals he can put on extra weight. Even if he adds a tiny bit of fat/water in the process he will still be extremely lean for an offseason bodybuilder aiming to pack on more size. Luki great thread and I enjoy reading your posts and wish you all the best.
Yes, I have a problem with self-perception and whenever the cuts on my ass disappear, I think I'm already fat lol. But if I don't take more time to grow than usual, I can't go into the next bigger size. In fact, since I compete, i.e. since 2014, I have never had a real long offseason because I usually finished the competition, I had 3-5 months to build mass and started preparing again. I know that now I have to spend at least this one good 12 months on it.

No problem brother.

Luki and I chatted about what he's doing this year, what his gameplan is and how he's attacking it.
And he's on a mission. He knows what he needs to bring up and he knows his strengths. He's a Pro in the making.
Some people have the gifts but lack the work ethic — Luki isn't one of those. I bet you he's a monster this year.
He's got a pro-quality physique right now, just a couple small tweaks and he's off and away.

I look at my regimen (nutrition, training, all of the stuff) and I think I have it nailed it. Nah, LUKI does. He's crossed his t's and dotted his i's and you can tell just by looking at him.

You know I'm always down to talk shop dude (y)
Thank you brother but I don't count on a pro card.My muscles are too ugly and they don't have nice shapes. But I just want to argue on stage one more time and have the satisfaction that I've managed to improve as much as I could and be satisfied with myself. This and next year I'm focusing on my girlfriend. She's a wellness pro now and she's so good that I think she's able to claim the top trophies for Mr. O, so the goal is to qualify and go there. I am currently 33 years old, so in 2 years I will be able to start in the veteran division and maybe there will be a better chance. And this year I just want to look good mr o when we manage to go there with my girlfriend lol

I have not written about me for a long time, but I will do a little update. Currently 295 lb (134 kg) fasting. Protein returned to high supply because in the long run, amounts below 1.5 g / lb did not work. It would be okay when it comes to maintenance, but building new muscles is not enough. Currently I have about 460g of protein per day (I only count direct proteins)

Drugs:
test
nandrolone
EQ
hgh
t4
novorapid (4x a day, around training)
lantus twice a week in a low dose of venom to raise the igf

I was supposed to switch to cutting, but after talking to @TheOtherOne55 (thanks very mate) I decided that I am still quite lean, so I will try to push the weight higher to about 310 pounds (I have never weighed the background) and only start cutting slightly and then go up again with kcal and will try to get closer to 320 by the end of the year.
The training is going really well. I've gone back to the basics and I'm training really hard. I have slight shoulder problems so it's a bit of a limitation for me but I'm working on it. I am most pleased with the progress in terms of legs. From the end of October until today, after about 3 years, I am able to do some form of squats again. During these 7 months my hack squat went up from 75kg to 355kg x 5 reps (I put a PR video yesterday,I want 400kg for reps end of the year). And my thigh has increased by almost 2 inches and I now have 30.5 inches in circumference. I need another 2 inches and maybe it will not look too bad anymore.
I also use syntherol. Protocol 2x a week, 2.5 ml in both biceps and triceps heads. Right now, the arm circumference is 21.5 inches so a whole inch more than at the beginning but it doesn't look completely like I'm using seo, very natural. So smaller amounts work well for a long time. Currently, I am increasing my frequency to 3x a week because I want to gain another 1.5-2 inches in the arm circumference for the next 5-6 months.

Looking good brotha! 💯

Yes, I have a problem with self-perception and whenever the cuts on my ass disappear, I think I'm already fat lol. But if I don't take more time to grow than usual, I can't go into the next bigger size. In fact, since I compete, i.e. since 2014, I have never had a real long offseason because I usually finished the competition, I had 3-5 months to build mass and started preparing again. I know that now I have to spend at least this one good 12 months on it.

It's curious how many competitors limit their physical potential by his mentalitty. Some will get too fat and will not get the amazing condition for fear of looking small, others will be afraid of reaching 10% BF and therefore they will not be able to put massive size. How difficult it is to be balanced.

By the way, I don't see that you should have difficulties in winning the pro card, now there are many shows all over the world, and in any case, the master division should be accessible. I'm not saying you have the best genetics, but a lot of guys have the pro card and they look worse than you.

I have not written about me for a long time, but I will do a little update. Currently 295 lb (134 kg) fasting. Protein returned to high supply because in the long run, amounts below 1.5 g / lb did not work. It would be okay when it comes to maintenance, but building new muscles is not enough. Currently I have about 460g of protein per day (I only count direct proteins)

Drugs:
test
nandrolone
EQ
hgh
t4
novorapid (4x a day, around training)
lantus twice a week in a low dose of venom to raise the igf

You like the combination off nandrolone with eq? And witch ratio you use the test /nandrole/ eq

I thought you told us you only need test with 1 anabolic and a little dht (mast/provi) to grow

Btw looking freaky :D

Luki,

Did you end up adding them 3” to your arms with your syntherol routine? Just curious as to your end result. Also did you notice any smoothing out of your muscles from the syntherol? Thanks in advance!

Cage

Thank you brother but I don't count on a pro card.My muscles are too ugly and they don't have nice shapes. But I just want to argue on stage one more time and have the satisfaction that I've managed to improve as much as I could and be satisfied with myself. This and next year I'm focusing on my girlfriend. She's a wellness pro now and she's so good that I tghink she's able to claim the top trophies for Mr. O, so the goal is to qualify and go there. I am currently 33 years old, so in 2 years I will be able to start in the veteran division and maybe there will be a better chance. And this year I just want to look good mr o when we manage to go there with my girlfriend lol
Yeah, I noticed her in that video and some pictures. She looks great. Is she a member on here? It would be great if she posts some. We don't have many active women.

It's curious how many competitors limit their physical potential by his mentalitty. Some will get too fat and will not get the amazing condition for fear of looking small, others will be afraid of reaching 10% BF and therefore they will not be able to put massive size. How difficult it is to be balanced.

By the way, I don't see that you should have difficulties in winning the pro card, now there are many shows all over the world, and in any case, the master division should be accessible. I'm not saying you have the best genetics, but a lot of guys have the pro card and they look worse than you.
Yes, it's true that it's very hard to balance it all, the psyche plays tricks

You like the combination off nandrolone with eq? And witch ratio you use the test /nandrole/ eq

I thought you told us you only need test with 1 anabolic and a little dht (mast/provi) to grow

Btw looking freaky :D
Yes, I think that the test + nadrolone (+ gh, insulin, t4) + dht is a great way to increase size, but not the only correct one, I have never said so. There is no one right path, but I believe that this one works always and for everyone.
I use EQ rather not as an anabolic, but in a way it is treated with testosterone, which aromatizes a little less.
When it comes to the attitude of drugs to each other, everyone should find something they,prefer:

test / nandrolone / EQ - 1-1.5 / 1 / 0.5

Luki,

Did you end up adding them 3” to your arms with your syntherol routine? Just curious as to your end result. Also did you notice any smoothing out of your muscles from the syntherol? Thanks in advance!

Cage
I gained about 2 inches but half of it was just swelling from daily injs. I personally think that smaller and less frequent injs work better but spread over a very long time

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131