over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Newest Addition to the Family

Was leaving my housing development, going to Outback for dinner on Friday evening. There were a bunch of cop cars on the main road at the entrance to the development and 3 cars in various positions, wrecked. One of them was a somewhat newer yellow Ferrari smashed in on both the passenger and drivers side. My heart just sank; beautiful car.

If it’s a newer one just make sure you get rid of it before it’s out of warranty that’s my only advice.
Na it's a 2015 Miles says 47,000 but a friend of mine that worked as a mechanic at the dealership one day I took it in for service and he told me that they suffered from some kind of engine problem can't remember exactly what it was .they didn't do a recall on that they would only fix it if the customer said there was a noise in the engine.

So he said I mention the noise which I didn't because it didn't have it.so they took the engine out and replaced everything inside the engine. So basically the only thing thats original is the block (engine shell) everything inside was replaced brand new.so he said your engine is actually zero miles now.but the dealer still goes by the mile on odometer. So basically I have 3,000 miles on it. I never drive it just to go to the gym or supermarket or if I go out to dinner. In a week I might put 10/13 miles on if that lol he sent me pics of my engine apart when they where doing the job.I freaked seeing my engine like that🤣

Cock suckers...didn’t do a recall unless you bitched about it wow!

Hey it worked out for you screw those bastards!

EPA is working to ban performance street cars by restricting aftermarket upgrades. Make sure to show your support for the RPM act.

Very true, price of entry is high obviously but a lot but people can afford that....the true kicker is what it costs to maintain them. But a Ferrari isn't prone to catastrophic failures the way a lot of other supercars are and that's what I've always wanted. In fact the more modern Ferraris, but not modern enough to be just a driving ready to fail computer think 2000's, are actually known to be quite reliable and easy, or at least easier, to work on and maintain.
Even maintaining my 911 turbo gets expensive. I had to have the camshafts fixed up and they had to drop the whole engine and tranmission. i had some older parts replaced and other stuff done like new spark plugs since everything was out of the engine bay. Cost me $10,000. The check engine light is a damn scary thing!

Very true, price of entry is high obviously but a lot but people can afford that....the true kicker is what it costs to maintain them. But a Ferrari isn't prone to catastrophic failures the way a lot of other supercars are and that's what I've always wanted. In fact the more modern Ferraris, but not modern enough to be just a driving ready to fail computer think 2000's, are actually known to be quite reliable and easy, or at least easier, to work on and maintain.
THey used to say that it is regular maintenance on Ferrari to replace the clutch like every 10,000 miles. That was around $10,000. Not sure if that is still the case. It was considered a wear and tear item.

Some are worse than others, I sure as shit wouldn't work on it myself. Your example with Mercedes is probably one of the worst ones, I have a stake in a used car dealer and you regularly 5 year old Benz's that were 120k new roll down the line for 10% of that, they are bought for parts....the phrase "mechanically totaled" wasn't really a thing until cars became all computer controlled. Mercedes, BMW, Range Rover, Maserati, Jaguar, Aston Martin.....if it's out of warranty you're driving a ticking time bomb for any newer one.

On the flip side say for example a Ferrari 360 Modena a high dollar car which you would automatically assume would cost some crazy amount to maintain is actually quite affordable compared to new vehicles because it's not just a driving computer. The highest ticket item on it would be the belt service and it's built so that you can do it from the rear interior of the car without dropping the engine out unlike the models before it. A Bugatti yea I can only imagine and the older Lamborghinis say for an example a Diablo yes the maintenance is definitely crazy but some of the newer ones, again before computers took over, actually share parts with Audi and VW they're not so bad and not nearly as rare as the older ones.
Some of the older cars can be very expensive to fix if you blow an engine or something like that which needs to be replaced and cant be fixed. The parts can be rare and hard to come by, selling for a lot .

EPA is working to ban performance street cars by restricting aftermarket upgrades. Make sure to show your support for the RPM act.

Major car companies arent even going to make gas powered cars much longer. Even GM is going to stop soon. " In January, GM announced plans to be net-zero carbon by 2040, and to eliminate new vehicles sold with tailpipe emissions by 2035. In less than four years, GM says 30 BEVs will be offered globally, and 40% of its models offered in the U.S. (not its sales volume) will be BEVs."

I made sure I put on cats on my aftermarket exhaust. I was worried they might bring back E check in my area. Things are going to get tougher and tougher for sports cars.

Someday we will all be just sitting in our fully automated driving electric cars. Nobody will even drive, or know how to for that matter.

Some guys want to get married and have kids, I went in a different direction...
I hope you take it to the track and run the piss out of it. I love taking my 911 to the track. Did you ever track your old one?

McLarens are very cool cars. A buddy of mine picked a 720s up recently.
I gave up on cars after living a few years here in Tokyo.

You can get those really affordable used. I love those cars, but dont know about reliability and repairs.

Hell you can pick up a DB7 for between 10-30k 😂 DB9 'base model' for a little more. I imagine the entry cost probably still isn't worth it, even though I've given it a tiny bit of thought. You're right up my alley, too...my second favorite car of all time is probably the 911

Cock suckers...didn’t do a recall unless you bitched about it wow!

Hey it worked out for you screw those bastards!
Exactly bro that's f-up he said because it cost the dealer to much to do that repair. I didn't know this but he told me the trany has to come out together with the engine then pull it apart from engine in order to do the engine work. Because they can't take trany off before pulling engine our.

The stealeship always fines ways to screw people. My headliner had water mark stain .and dealer said no we not replacing it because you did that.I was like what no way I did that how...oh you must of left the roof open when it rained.my Benz has the panoramic roof. So my friend said don't worry next service I'll help you. So on the next service he got a water hose and wet my headliner called the service manager and said he has a sunroof leak.so they replaced the headliner lmao fuckers. And his done a shit of work like that for me.he had my entire panoramic roof rails replaced under warranty. That was a $3,000 job.those cars always has some kind d of problem. Never again will I get one.I will keep that one forever. Because I purchased it with my dad in both our names not for credit reasons it just he went with me to car shop.and I said dad I'm buy it with you and me both as owners..he was sick with cancer. So about 2 years or less later.I lost him from the cancer. So that the last memory of me and him. I'll never sell that car

Haha I love how this started an entire back and forth. I bought it, not a lease. It's a 2019 with 8k miles so I have another 12 months on the standard warranty out the door for 180k. I've spoken to McLaren and Total Protect about extended warranties. Not terrible, about $3500-4k a year for pretty much everything except the dual clutch, breaks etc which is considered normal wear and tear. Not too concerned about maintenance as like I mentioned above I don't have to pay for diapers, clothes, tuition and all that crap. My girl has her own money. I don't normally keep cars for more than 2 years anyway so I'll swap it for something else. Just got it a few days ago, haven't gone to the track yet.

Beats mine. I still got my 2004 C-RV, I literally drive things 'til the die. :p

Ive got a nice installed radar/laser jammer installed on my 911 turbo. It really works well on laser. Has saved my ass a few times and give piece of mind on the highway. Ever have one of them? One of these:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131