over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Buying stuff for our home gyms

Bar
Rack
Dumbbell bench(for inside the rack)
A shit load of different resistance bands.

you can flourish with just the above really easily
I would want some weights. Bands never did a lot for me.

I used to say the same thing until I got heavier bands and band handles
I have those and they have helped some with imbalances and bringing up some weakness. But just kept me from loosing major muscle with no real growth. But after decades of lifting I realize that ain't happening.

I recently purchased urethane bumper plates from Ch-yn-a and they look pretty DAMN Awesome

Attachments

• d3e823af-2442-4b23-9362-ab46a7ce38d8.jpg
    d3e823af-2442-4b23-9362-ab46a7ce38d8.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 9
Dicks sporting goods Weider 300 lb olympic weight set is $300. The plates were all within 1 lb of their marked weight and I made $90 back selling the bar because I didn't need it.
2 x 45
2 x 35
2 x 25
2 x 10
4 x 5
2 x 2.5

With current prices, buying 2 would be well worth it just for the plates.

The Spin-Lock Adjustable Dumbbells That Go Heavy!

I have 2 life fitness machines I want to get rid of been sitting in my garage for 3 years but they’re so fucking heavy I keep putting off trying to sell them.

The Spin-Lock Adjustable Dumbbells That Go Heavy!

I got the Ironmaster set. Same idea except with square plates. Also the Ironmaster one has 2 upgrades to get em to 165lb each. I got both the upgrades. They are solid and I love em.

Cage

I have 2 life fitness machines I want to get rid of been sitting in my garage for 3 years but they’re so fucking heavy I keep putting off trying to sell them.

Got any pics??

Cage

I can take some pictures.They’re all dusty but ones a leg curl/leg extension.The other is a machine with top and bottom pulling.So you can add tricep rope etc to the top or curl bar on the bottom etc.

My personal gym... bought a lot of it in 06’.

Cage

Attachments

• A680DEF3-0626-4BC0-B125-C62AC24EFDF0.jpeg
    A680DEF3-0626-4BC0-B125-C62AC24EFDF0.jpeg
    100.4 KB · Views: 73
  • E73DCD20-AEE4-4C17-B0C0-6173DD99197E.jpeg
    E73DCD20-AEE4-4C17-B0C0-6173DD99197E.jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 64
  • 3E3158F3-8A49-4353-B508-11CE919231FC.jpeg
    3E3158F3-8A49-4353-B508-11CE919231FC.jpeg
    115.9 KB · Views: 93
I can take some pictures.They’re all dusty but ones a leg curl/leg extension.The other is a machine with top and bottom pulling.So you can add tricep rope etc to the top or curl bar on the bottom etc.

I always wish I had another 400sqft... Then I’d be satisfied... as it is now I’ve modified equipment, fabricated some too, all to optimize the space I have... if I had more space I’d pick em up from ya!

Cage

Wow...
That’s a really fat dog...
He looks uncomfortable.

Lol... That’s just how he sits. Pugs have a very unique way of guilt tripping you into lots of dog treats. Plus they’re NOT active at all. Mine probably sleeps 19hrs a day. That’s my lil homie! Always sits out there while I workout. Doesn’t move much, just watches the world pass by....

Cage

That one of the main reasons why I bought me an all in one welder that does tig/mig/stick. Ended up choosing the Eastwood 250i. All weight equipment is just square tubing. So it’s pretty easy to fabricate or modify existing equipment.

I’m not a journeyman welder by no means. Just watched some videos and read a lot. It’s fun and I enjoy it plus I end up picking up a new skill. Always nice to have metal working equipment! I wish I had access to one of those CNC machines. They are nice! I have to do my cuts by hand with my cheap plasma cutter. Obviously there’s plenty of grinding to do when you cut free hand.

Cage

That one of the main reasons why I bought me an all in one welder that does tig/mig/stick. Ended up choosing the Eastwood 250i. All weight equipment is just square tubing. So it’s pretty easy to fabricate or modify existing equipment.

I’m not a journeyman welder by no means. Just watched some videos and read a lot. It’s fun and I enjoy it plus I end up picking up a new skill. Always nice to have metal working equipment! I wish I had access to one of those CNC machines. They are nice! I have to do my cuts by hand with my cheap plasma cutter. Obviously there’s plenty of grinding to do when you cut free hand.

Cage
Do any of the 3d printers these days have the capability to work with metal? Just curious. I think it's all plastic.
Another idea, if you have the knowledge of how to make blue prints, you could find a small machine shop to fabricate some pieces.

Anyone with fabrication skills?

Dumbbell Set from Scrap Metal | 10-100 lbs, Flat Bench, and Rack

Technically, yes but without a C&C machine it would take me like a solid 40 years with an angle grinder and some belt sanders....lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131