over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Igf1-lr3

pistonpump

Registered
How many people actually using this?

Is it a matter of cost?

I wonder how much pros actually use igf1lr3 extensively.

When I've use it in the past I liked the effects but ive never used insulin before are the results comparable

I remember watching a video a few months ago of tony huge telling a story how he was in kuwait looking for increlex but they told him that no one takes that and that everyone just takes LR3

How many people actually using this?
^^^well judging by the fact that our IGF-lr3 is a def a hott selling product

..i'd say a fair amount of people are familiar with & use IGF-lr3

Is it a matter of cost?
^^^Legit IGF-lr3 is available

^^^& it IS affordable

^^^as with all things in life; you just need to know where to look (..cough ..cough 🙄 )

I wonder how much pros actually use igf1lr3 extensively.
^^^Pro's & Advanced athletes tend to use both GH + IGF-lr3 simultaneously

..but they'r not the only ones who do this

LR3 when good is amazing. I work for a sponsor that has never sold LR3 but sells HGH and MK-677 so this is not me bullshitting you for sales. I want us to stock LR3 because it is great but I will say it's very hit/miss so it doesn't surprise me if people have used it and thought it was shit. We ordered some with the possibility to stock and had it tested and the purity was low and that was from one of our suppliers that always has great stuff so that should tell you something. It really shines in certain situations.

^^^well judging by the fact that our IGF-lr3 is a def a hott selling product

..i'd say a fair amount of people are familiar with & use IGF-lr3

^^^Legit IGF-lr3 is available

^^^& it IS affordable

^^^as with all things in life; you just need to know where to look (..cough ..cough 🙄 )

^^^Pro's & Advanced athletes tend to use both GH + IGF-lr3 simultaneously

..but they'r not the only ones who do this

What does the dosage look like?

I can imagine the top dogs using what, a bottle or two per day...

I've tried what is claimed to be pure recombinant igf1 (sponsor is on the board) and it was probably the best PED I've ever taken

What does the dosage look like?

I can imagine the top dogs using what, a bottle or two per day...

I've tried what is claimed to be pure recombinant igf1 (sponsor is on the board) and it was probably the best PED I've ever taken
Pharmaqo has high quality igf1-lr3, check @musclefreak47 posts for his protocol.
I didn't buy lr3 from any other sponsor here so i can't tell you more, but that one was legit!

My protocol was:
5-10iu HGH prewo + 100mcg LR3 prewo for 4 weeks.
It was amazing.
The recomping effect was really strong.
Its like using a super insulin.

The problem with this compound lies in exactly what Elvia stated. It’s been such a hit or miss product with companies over the years and it’s not cheap either if you wanna run a dose that works well. So when people don’t get a good batch and spend them the $ and get shit results they never try again. But in the flip side I’ve encountered both over the years and when you do find/use good IGF it’s fucjing amazing. Will easily say it’s the fastest strongest body recomp compound there is just after Tren 😁. But you also need to do your homework about it and know when and how to use it and utilize it to get the most benefits out of it . I do find it very very sad to see the prices for it goin up more and more now too cause it shouldn’t be more than $60 for 1mg bottles but I’m now seeing anywhere from $85-120. And I don’t remeber which person it was but I remeber a convo years ago with mutliple peptide gurus talking about it and remeber them saying it’s not an expensive compound to produce either

Junk, expensive salt water.

Spend your money on more gh

This.

We have zero human scientific studies to support this compound is anabolic or does anything at all for muscle growth.

If it put on any appreciable amount of muscle, then you would see a lot of coaches use it. I've worked with Aceto, Patrick Tuor, the late Meadows and Matt Porter. None of them ever suggested it.

There are many proven compounds for muscle growth and fat loss. This one isn't one of them.

If you'd like to be a guinea pig, and inject some peptide with no human studies or much anecdotal evidence showing much of anything aside from "omg I took it and had the craziest pumps in the gym bro!!!" then sure lol. Take 1g of salt, 1 tbsp jelly and a good pump pre, and you'll experience the same if not better "pumps." To each their own tho haha

This.

We have zero human scientific studies to support this compound is anabolic or does anything at all for muscle growth.

If it put on any appreciable amount of muscle, then you would see a lot of coaches use it. I've worked with Aceto, Patrick Tuor, the late Meadows and Matt Porter. None of them ever suggested it.

There are many proven compounds for muscle growth and fat loss. This one isn't one of them.

If you'd like to be a guinea pig, and inject some peptide with no human studies or much anecdotal evidence showing much of anything aside from "omg I took it and had the craziest pumps in the gym bro!!!" then sure lol. Take 1g of salt, 1 tbsp jelly and a good pump pre, and you'll experience the same if not better "pumps." To each their own tho haha
Actually we have scientific evidence that it just doesn't work in humans. Which is why they are still using the very short ester Mecaserin (icrelex) in children. A long Ester version if it worked would be much more effective but it simply doesn't work

Pharmaqo has high quality igf1-lr3, check @musclefreak47 posts for his protocol.
I didn't buy lr3 from any other sponsor here so i can't tell you more, but that one was legit!

My protocol was:
5-10iu HGH prewo + 100mcg LR3 prewo for 4 weeks.
It was amazing.
The recomping effect was really strong.
Its like using a super insulin.
Exactly like u said super insulin! I does everything that insulin does plus more. Crazy recomp, vascularity,pumps,better insulin sensitivity etc

About the HGH..... Not always more is better.... The more you use the more insulin resistant you will be so... While growing i don't think that pushing over like 15-16iu will be beneficial..... At 6iu it's already a nice dose, of you are not huge.

Keen
This.

Out of curiosity what stuff did they suggest for you ? Especially Matt because unfortunately I can’t hire him as a catch RIP but would of love to of known what he did with his clients

About the HGH..... Not always more is better.... The more you use the more insulin resistant you will be so... While growing i don't think that pushing over like 15-16iu will be beneficial..... At 6iu it's already a nice dose, of you are not huge.
I've used probably 8-9 companies' version over the years and it is hit or miss. I haven't used it for a decade but when it was good it was magic. Just 40-50 mcg a day and it was crazy.. recomp, fullness, leaning out by the day. All that in one month. Maybe it's just me. But like I said most of it back then was junk. Then you hit a good one and there is no doubt that the stuff works. It is temporary though so you would use it to look good for a specific event/time period.

there are ways to keep insulin sensitivity high

and as for igf lr3 is a game changer, soon I will see for myself if the real inclerex is really much better than lr3

This.

While true that there is no human clinical trial data for LR3 IGF-I investigating body composition changes, this is an exceedingly parsimonious view to take (that it follows that, without the highest tier human evidence, LR3 IGF-I must do nothing for muscle growth).

LR3 IGF-I is potently muscle anabolic in human skeletal muscle (equipotent to rhIGF-I/IGF-1 ["Increlex"]). It increases muscle size in bovid (cattle) & ruminant (rat), but not in porcine (pig) species.

LR3 IGF-I is an analogue of IGF-I that contains a 13-amino acid extension at the NH₃-terminal end consisting of Met-Phe-Pro-Ala-Met-Pro-Leu-Ser-Ser-Leu-Phe-Val-Asn and has an arginine substitution for a glutamic acid at residue 3. LR3 IGF-I is designed to be resistant to IGFBP binding. In circulation, there are 6 IGFBPs, which are thought to bind and modulate the bioavailability of IGF-I.

LR3 IGF-I is more potent than IGF-I when the peptides are given by injection, and particularly with twice daily injection.

The affinity for binding is four- to five- fold larger for LR3 IGF-I than IGF-I, and it is rapidly cleared from the plasma as a consequence of its resistance to binding to the IGFBPs (i.e., legit LR3 IGF-I can decrease serum IGF-I).

This is an example of a false premise, appeal to probability, and non-sequitur fallacy.

Methyltrieonolone, cheque drops, and Superdrol are the strongest muscle anabolic compounds we have, yet you do not see a lot of coaches use them. It does not follow that your working with 4 coaches reflects whether LR3 IGF-I is not anabolic. It does not follow that a lot of coaches must use something if it puts on appreciable muscle.
There is anecdotal as well as published evidence in relevant models that LR3 IGF-I is muscle anabolic (but not particularly anti-catabolic).
Therefore it does not follow (because there are studies in human skeletal muscle and there are myriad anecdotal claims to support its use) that LR3 IGF-I is analogous to salt, jelly, and a preworkout (e.g., L-arginine, L-citrulline-containing).

Both IGF-I & LR3 IGF-I serve a specific task. Their use serves the task of stimulating muscle cell proliferation & differentiation, in highly advanced bodybuilders that have reached the limit of their pool of myofibers.

They are less protein anabolic than rhI (recombinant human insulin). Yet they have a distinct rationale for their use.

The two (Increlex vs. LR3) differ by how they are to be optimally administered. Assuming pure product, the two serve the same rationale and task for use.

While true that there is no human clinical trial data for LR3 IGF-I investigating body composition changes, this is an exceedingly parsimonious view to take (that it follows that, without the highest tier human evidence, LR3 IGF-I must do nothing for muscle growth).

LR3 IGF-I is potently muscle anabolic in human skeletal muscle (equipotent to rhIGF-I/IGF-1 ["Increlex"]). It increases muscle size in bovid (cattle) & ruminant (rat), but not in porcine (pig) species.

LR3 IGF-I is an analogue of IGF-I that contains a 13-amino acid extension at the NH₃-terminal end consisting of Met-Phe-Pro-Ala-Met-Pro-Leu-Ser-Ser-Leu-Phe-Val-Asn and has an arginine substitution for a glutamic acid at residue 3. LR3 IGF-I is designed to be resistant to IGFBP binding. In circulation, there are 6 IGFBPs, which are thought to bind and modulate the bioavailability of IGF-I.

LR3 IGF-I is more potent than IGF-I when the peptides are given by injection, and particularly with twice daily injection.

The affinity for binding is four- to five- fold larger for LR3 IGF-I than IGF-I, and it is rapidly cleared from the plasma as a consequence of its resistance to binding to the IGFBPs (i.e., legit LR3 IGF-I can decrease serum IGF-I).

This is an example of a false premise, appeal to probability, and non-sequitur fallacy.

Methyltrieonolone, cheque drops, and Superdrol are the strongest muscle anabolic compounds we have, yet you do not see a lot of coaches use them. It does not follow that your working with 4 coaches reflects whether LR3 IGF-I is not anabolic. It does not follow that a lot of coaches must use something if it puts on appreciable muscle.

There is anecdotal as well as published evidence in relevant models that LR3 IGF-I is muscle anabolic (but not particularly anti-catabolic).

Therefore it does not follow (because there are studies in human skeletal muscle and there are myriad anecdotal claims to support its use) that LR3 IGF-I is analogous to salt, jelly, and a preworkout (e.g., L-arginine, L-citrulline-containing).

Both IGF-I & LR3 IGF-I serve a specific task. Their use serves the task of stimulating muscle cell proliferation & differentiation, in highly advanced bodybuilders that have reached the limit of their pool of myofibers.

They are less protein anabolic than rhI (recombinant human insulin). Yet they have a distinct rationale for their use.

The two (Increlex vs. LR3) differ by how they are to be optimally administered. Assuming pure product, the two serve the same rationale and task for use.
Theoretically, inclerex can be used much longer than LR3 due to the very short period of action (several dozen minutes vs several hours) I am right or wrong

And what about the coaches, I will not agree because Patrick Tour recommends very large doses of inclerex, even up to 5 mg a day. But why ? I will not post on the forum because who has to know knows well lol

Theoretically, inclerex can be used much longer than LR3 due to the very short period of action (several dozen minutes vs several hours) I am right or wrong

And what about the coaches, I will not agree because Patrick Tour recommends very large doses of inclerex, even up to 5 mg a day. But why ? I will not post on the forum because who has to know knows well lol
By longer do you mean continuously, without concerns about desensitization/diminished autophosphorylation of the IGF-I receptor? I believe the opposite to be true in that regard, given LR3's rapidly clearing the circulation (LR3, among the two, has more rapid pharmacodynamics).

I actually think 5 mg daily is reasonable/conservative. I recognize this is insane because of its cost. But a dose of 0.12 mg/kg 2x daily (>31 mg daily for a 130 kg bodybuilder) is a recommended maximal rhIGF-I dose (for short stature, primary GH gene deletion; so yes - for smaller body sizes).

We again see very high doses in practices (e.g., continuous 24-hr infusion of rhGH + rhIGF-I; where rhIGF-I is dosed at 0.012 mg/kg / hour (>3.1 mg/hr [hourly], continuous intravenous) in patients with chronic negative energy balance due to illness or infection (again, reflecting smaller body sizes).

By longer do you mean continuously, without concerns about desensitization/diminished autophosphorylation of the IGF-I receptor? I believe the opposite to be true in that regard, given LR3's rapidly clearing the circulation (LR3, among the two, has more rapid pharmacodynamics).

I actually think 5 mg daily is reasonable/conservative. I recognize this is insane because of its cost. But a dose of 0.12 mg/kg 2x daily (>31 mg daily for a 130 kg bodybuilder) is a recommended maximal rhIGF-I dose (for short stature, primary GH gene deletion; so yes - for smaller body sizes).

We again see very high doses in practices (e.g., continuous 24-hr infusion of rhGH + rhIGF-I; where rhIGF-I is dosed at 0.012 mg/kg / hour (>3.1 mg/hr [hourly], continuous intravenous) in patients with chronic negative energy balance due to illness or infection (again, reflecting smaller body sizes).
that is, the use of doses recommended on the Internet of 1 mg when it comes to inclerex does not make much sense

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws