So what you all think about igf1 l3 timing

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
So everything you read tells you before bed or pwo or pre-wo. Just wondering your take on it if you ever used it.

If you use it pre do you drink anything with it to shuttle down like protein and aminos?

Pre workout if I’ve got a solid intra shake going (normally), post workout before a big meal if I trained fasted.

ax^3 + bx^2 + cx + d = 0
To be fair, guys are always saying 'yiure over thinking' etc etc. Yet going back over 30+ years of magazine articles, forum posts, you tube videos, there are all these different theories on nutrient/dosage timing around work outs.
So if guys are 'over thinking' then who can blame them? It's the way things have been preached by guys like palumbo, Milo's, etc.
Look at the PM posts over time. You have all these different approaches on all aspects of the game.
It's only recently that guys are talking about 'just get it in you'
If 'just get it in you' is the right approach, then it's going to take a while to break the 'heresy' of yesteryear

To be fair, guys are always saying 'yiure over thinking' etc etc. Yet going back over 30+ years of magazine articles, forum posts, you tube videos, there are all these different theories on nutrient/dosage timing around work outs.
So if guys are 'over thinking' then who can blame them? It's the way things have been preached by guys like palumbo, Milo's, etc.
Look at the PM posts over time. You have all these different approaches on all aspects of the game.
If 'just get it in you' is the right approach, then it's going to take a while to break the 'heresy' of yesteryear

He's not over thinking though , it's a basic question that doesn't even need to be asked

He's not over thinking though , it's a basic question that doesn't even need to be asked
The algebraic expression implies some level of complexity. As most see math beyond addiction/subtraction as 'complex'
Meaning... You're being overly complex .. aka.. you're over thinking.

A
The algebraic expression implies some level of complexity. As most see math beyond addiction/subtraction as 'complex'
Meaning... You're being overly complex .. aka.. you're over thinking.

When i did use it i took it whenever. I gave up trying to micromanage my body as it often didn't pay attention to my wishes.

Seems like he is asking a very complex question in a very simple manner.

With no previous research or any other info given.
Cool. Well I won't make this about 'defending the Op'.. so hopefully he takes into consideration your suggestion to do some additional research.. while in the meantime others will chime in with their experiences/results/conclusions

Cool. Well I won't make this about 'defending the Op'.. so hopefully he takes into consideration your suggestion to do some additional research.. while in the meantime others will chime in with their experiences/results/conclusions

👌

So everything you read tells you before bed or pwo or pre-wo. Just wondering your take on it if you ever used it.

If you use it pre do you drink anything with it to shuttle down like protein and aminos?

I think alot has to do with what else you're taking. I found that when i.was taking insulin Intra-workout , if i took the IGF-1 before training it made the insulin unpredictable.
The last couple times i tried it i took it close to bed after the active life of my insulin had passed.
I had a significant leaner look in the morning as well.

Search @luki7788 posts for LR3 you'll see his protocol. I believe @Palifter and @danieltx mentioned trying his protocol late last year so maybe check their posts for LR3

Search @Type-IIx for LR3 for nerding out on science and theoreticals.

Correct, I am using LR3 currently per @luki7788 recommendations.

Training days only - 50mcg morning and 50mcg post workout. I plan to run this for 4-5 weeks. So far, I’m enjoying the compound.

I'm not really over thinking I understand your point though. I was just wondering what most here think since if you do a search their is not much of a reply towards it. Me personally I like pre workout with protein and amino. But I get your point

And what's the reason why it doesn't need to be asked .like really why what so wrong in asking. This forum has become such a blasting on people asking questions than what it used to be . It's become such a know it all forum that people can't even ask a question about anything. You in specific. You seem to blast on people for every pety shit.

Seems like he is asking a very complex question in a very simple manner.

With no previous research or any other info given.
How the fuck do you come up with the idea I haven't done any research? You always seem to blast on people like they suppose to know it all like your mr.perfect if you got nothing positive to say just stay the fuck quiet

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131