over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test/ tren

I would add a little masteron prop if you want to drop water. I take 140mg masteron prop per week divided into daily shots of 20mg. I see no need to increase the testosterone. I wouldn’t bother tapering.

Masteron is a strange one... I've taken it once and I got terrible anxiety on the verge of paranoia. I thought about people following me! Dropped the Mast and the feeling was gone. Extremely odd side effect.

Masteron is a strange one... I've taken it once and I got terrible anxiety on the verge of paranoia. I thought about people following me! Dropped the Mast and the feeling was gone. Extremely odd side effect.
I’m a paranoid lunatic on a good day, so I guess I never noticed that side effect. 😀

Interesting, do you think he's telling the truth? I'm sure he's not blasting but I'd assume he uses a bit more maybe 200mg with tren added in at times. Who knows though. Just always thought those asthetics kids loved tren.
Yes as a aesthetic I love tren. Haha and I’m not cruising or anything just run a 10-12 week cycle about every year and half to peak pith and the maintenance.
my cycle test 750, Tren E 400, Tren A 100 everyday.
that’s a crazy test dose when combined with tren. What’s your tactic there? Getting big no matter the water retention?

Yes as a aesthetic I love tren. Haha and I’m not cruising or anything just run a 10-12 week cycle about every year and half to peak pith and the maintenance.

that’s a crazy test dose when combined with tren. What’s your tactic there? Getting big no matter the water retention?
I’m on bulk not much water retention with high test and tren. The sides I’ve been having with the tren mild coughs some sleep issue. I take 2mg/week Arimadex during the cycle my E2 was 22 in the normal range. Not much bloat.

I’m on bulk idoit. Grade A physique but nothing to show for 😂

Test at 150, tren at 250 per week. 10 week cycle. Considering running test 2 weeks at the end to “taper off” before Pct. I’m very happy with my gains but my goal is to drop as much body fat as possible.
I would like advice on the “taper off” as well as the pros and cons of increasing test dose.

Keeping in mind that I’m trying to minimize water retention and am not interested in the “juiced look”. Fitness model physique is goal.

Find your maintenance calories right now , OFF gear and with current training.

Run test at 250mg , Mast at 100mg and Tren and 100mg , 20mcg Clen and 5mg Yohimbine hcl first thin in the morning on empty stomach
that alone will help with fat loss and prevent muscle loss.

Increase the intensity of your training as much as possible which should be easy with the gear and add 20min cardio
After 2 weeks cut 500 calories , at 20 minutes cardio increase clen to 40mcg and 5mg yohimbine 3x a day.

Nobody has any idea what you currently look like or what goal you are trying to achieve , what your past drug history is. Are you currently completely clean or are you taking TRT , in the past how test effected you as far as water retention , how do you respond to tren??

If you are currently 220% of gelatinous pussy repellent and you wanna end up looking like Brad Pitt in fight club then it's gonna take ALOT of suffering diet and cardio wise to make it in 10 weeks
If you are only looking to drop 10-15 pound of fat then just getting your test level up near the 1200ng/dl and control your estrogen could get your where you want to be may with a little fat burners

The diet and training are gonna dictate your conditioning WAY WAY more than the drugs

From all you wrote.....
Don't worry it won't happen.

A cool performance enhancing drug cycle
I’ve seen guys with really skinny shredded physiques like Jeff Seid use is:
-Anavar 20mg per day (so drop the TREN), +Testosterone Enanthate 125mg per week,
2-4iu HGH per day

The one’s who eat more junk food like to throw in 1000mg metformin XR per day and possibly some T3.

No pct shit, just keep blasting that.
Love "no pct shit, just keep blasting that"

What gets me is, where is your physique at now to where a test and tren cycle would essentially just have you looking "fitness model" like. I get that these steroids arent going to turn you into hulk lol.. but, my question stands. Directed at OP ofcourse.

It sounds like doing a cycle at these doses and coming off wouldn't net much.

These guys on your example, have ok bloodwork staying on that?

Mate i have very good bloods on Test TREN/NPP EQ and blasting 2-3g weekly since at least 3years. I am on since 7y.

It's my experience but i have seen very few guys having completely fucked up bloods under 1-1,5g gear. Do cardio, keep you healthy supps in, you should be fine.

This just to say that if you are on like 500mg it won't kill you...

Ofc you will live less than a normal guy since basically he is running at 80km/h all time when you instead choose to go 120km/h, but i always think that quality of life will be better.
But this is all another story.

Basically a male fashion model is just on an enhanced TRT, because makes them look better feel better on a constant caloric deficit.

To clarify,

yea to clarify I’m cutting now, would go into maintenance calories during Pct. The question is should I increase test or no? And should I run week 11/12 with test only or cut cycle at 10 weeks.

OP, are you running Ace or Ethanate version of Tren? If it’s ace then keep it going for the duration of your cycle.

Personally I have to run Testosterone higher than my 19-Nors. A minimum of 200mg higher.

Also leave your test dosage alone at weeks 11/12. Then wait 2 weeks after your last injection to begin your PCT.

On a side note you can run 2g of Testosterone weekly without water issues if your body fat levels are low enough. If your 13% or higher then that’s when you’ll experience excess bloat.

Cage

Doctors advice where does he ask that?
It was a joke guess you didn’t understand mate? Professional advice shouldn’t be given unless you’re a medical professional. As far as I see it we’re all hamsters.

Find your maintenance calories right now , OFF gear and with current training.

Run test at 250mg , Mast at 100mg and Tren and 100mg , 20mcg Clen and 5mg Yohimbine hcl first thin in the morning on empty stomach
that alone will help with fat loss and prevent muscle loss.

Increase the intensity of your training as much as possible which should be easy with the gear and add 20min cardio
After 2 weeks cut 500 calories , at 20 minutes cardio increase clen to 40mcg and 5mg yohimbine 3x a day.

Nobody has any idea what you currently look like or what goal you are trying to achieve , what your past drug history is. Are you currently completely clean or are you taking TRT , in the past how test effected you as far as water retention , how do you respond to tren??

If you are currently 220% of gelatinous pussy repellent and you wanna end up looking like Brad Pitt in fight club then it's gonna take ALOT of suffering diet and cardio wise to make it in 10 weeks
If you are only looking to drop 10-15 pound of fat then just getting your test level up near the 1200ng/dl and control your estrogen could get your where you want to be may with a little fat burners

The diet and training are gonna dictate your conditioning WAY WAY more than the drugs
I appreciate your response. I’m currently at 12% bodyfat. During week 5. I’m 6’1 200lbs. This is my 5th cycle but I had a c spine injury that robbed me of all my previous gains. Too late to get mast, I could get some clen. I’m averaging 1500-1800 calories a day. 40protien,40 fat, 20 carbs %. I’ve gained about 10lbs while getting from 15% to 12%. Tren is working. Just not sure if I can get to 8-9% before Pct. Haven’t been consistent on my yohimbe but have been taking cardarine everyday.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws