over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren no Test

ALPHALIFEFITNESS

Registered
I was listening to a podcast from evolutionary and their talking about stacking tren with Var with no test. Like test is not necessary. Has anyone actually ran tren without a test base? How was it?

Well.....if you do it and it feels fine to you feel good with it, then it's all you.

BUT.....like every person I know who has done tren without any test, over the last 20+ years got maybe a few weeks to a month into it and hated it. They just felt off and miserable. The only way i'd personally do it is if I were competing and had to drop test the final weeks for a better/drier look.....if that were even the case. I don't compete, so i'm not gonna try it, nor would I recommend it to anybody either...at least not to anybody inexperienced.

Just as a disclaimer....you most definitely can use tren (or in this case tren/var) by itself, it will work, but i'd not do it for reasons stated above.

I will never understand why anyone would want to avoid some sort of test base. With orals only, I get that it’s because the person is too much of a pussy to inject but otherwise, it makes no sense.

I'm surprised this info is still flying around. Always run test with any cycle. At least enough to keep you in physiological levels and lets assume were not peaking for a show were test is pulled to dry out. The bro/forum knowledge of at least 500mg/test week really fucked me up. I find with as little as 100mg/week I can keep it 800-1100ng/dl and feel great.

To answer your question, no, I have not. I have however ran Tren with Low dose Test 100-200mg many times with very little side effects.

Your body needs estrogen and dht. No test means no estrogen and dht.

I have experienced what tren with 0 test is like one time when I apparently had completely bunk testosterone. My face was sunken in and I was flat but very shredded. I felt anxious, angry and also crazy strong. I actually tore my hamstring making too big jumps on deadlift warmups. Oh yeah, my dick was COMPLETELY dead too on tren only. That is how I found out my test was bunk. Had to get labs done.

BUT.....like every person I know who has done tren without any test, over the last 20+ years got maybe a few weeks to a month into it and hated it. They just felt off and miserable.

Personally I absolutely loved 200mg Tren E/200mg Mast E for months at a time. Made me assertive and confident... and also a little irritable lol.

That being said I'm no mass monster by any means, I'm 5'11", 210 ish but from a mental stand point I loved it and kept me lean. That combo doesnt seem to have the mental effects anymore though.

I did it twice, just for the sake of experimenting.

BUT, both times I used it alongside an aromatizing AAS (Dbol once and Trest right now actually).

Growth/strenght/fullness : very good (Trest has a slight edge here)
Mood/Libido : good (actually fantastic with Trest)
Sides:
Tren/Dbol , on par with Tren/Test overall, maybe a bit less trensomnia. Long term definitely more toxic.
Tren/Trest , believe it or not, less sides than Tren/Test. I sleep great, zero moodiness, look is cartoon-ish. I do sweat too much.

Of course, YMMV. A lot.

I was listening to a podcast from evolutionary and their talking about stacking tren with Var with no test. Like test is not necessary. Has anyone actually ran tren without a test base? How was it?
Crap, few weeks was fine but later felt like something was wrong with me. Added 200 test and was great. Nobody will ever convince me to zero test cycles even small trt dose is critical for me. In fact i feel amazing on doses from 200-500. All i take now is 35 mg sust a day 1 iu gh and feel on top of the world mentally and in top shape. No supper stage ready shredded but full and lean and i beat my logbook all the time.

Tren/Trest , believe it or not, less sides than Tren/Test. I sleep great, zero moodiness, look is cartoon-ish. I do sweat too much.

Any issues controlling estradiol and prolactin with this combo?

What kind of dosages were you playing with?

I will never understand why anyone would want to avoid some sort of test base. With orals only, I get that it’s because the person is too much of a pussy to inject but otherwise, it makes no sense.
To avoid hairloss. That's literally the only compelling reason. But if that's an issue for you, nandrolone only is basically all you can do and nothing else will work. Tren by itself is androgenic enough to cause hairloss with or without test present. You will definitely see less side effects from the tren the lower your estrogen is, generally. So running no test will probably result in less of the classical tren side effects, but then just running .5-1cc of test will probably have the same result. That's why the trt test+high tren thing was popular years back. Gradually people realized that even though it was really good for cosmetic results, it was inferior to running 500mg+ of test along with whatever dose of tren you're running.

I did it twice, just for the sake of experimenting.

BUT, both times I used it alongside an aromatizing AAS (Dbol once and Trest right now actually).

Growth/strenght/fullness : very good (Trest has a slight edge here)
Mood/Libido : good (actually fantastic with Trest)
Sides:
Tren/Dbol , on par with Tren/Test overall, maybe a bit less trensomnia. Long term definitely more toxic.

Of course, YMMV. A lot.

This sounds amazing. I've yet to try out trestolone, however. I'd want to run it without tren first to see how I get along with it. What doses were you running?

I've been on 200mg/wk of tren ace as part of my offseason for the last 8 weeks now and I'm finding a lot of "daytime moodiness" that immediately subsides and I feel completely normal and happy once the sun falls. It's by far the worst in the morning first thing out of bed where I'm just an anxious wreck. My test dose is 750. My sleep is more sensitive and if I don't practice perfect sleep hygiene I'll get woken up around 4:30am and can't fall back asleep for at least 1.5 hours when I go to bed around 11.

One time I was running 500mg of tren a week and 800 test..my source emailed me a few weeks later and told me the test was actually tren..so, so, I was essentially running 500mg of tren a and 600 tren e (150mg/ml)

I did this for probably 6-8 weeks..didn’t really notice anything negative until the last few weeks

Any issues controlling estradiol and prolactin with this combo?

What kind of dosages were you playing with?
Now that I dropped completely the mere 100mg/week of Test I was still using, 300mg Trestolone E + 400mg Tren E a week.
Frankly speaking estrogenic sides on 300mg Trest (with zero Test) bother me less than 1000mg Test/week. Much less.
Haven't checked my PRL but mood and libido seem to suggest that Dopamine is prevailing.

One time I was running 500mg of tren a week and 800 test..my source emailed me a few weeks later and told me the test was actually tren..so, so, I was essentially running 500mg of tren a and 600 tren e (150mg/ml)

I did this for probably 6-8 weeks..didn’t really notice anything negative until the last few weeks
I swear the placebo effect for tren is powerful. When people know they’re on tren, they convince themselves they’re going to have all the sides….which makes them have all the sides. Not knowing you’re on tren is a gift

I swear the placebo effect for tren is powerful. When people know they’re on tren, they convince themselves they’re going to have all the sides….which makes them have all the sides. Not knowing you’re on tren is a gift
I had no tren sides until I got into my 30’s…now, really any amount will give me sides..it’s probably my TBI though

This is how it is with all the PEDs - 20 years ago you never heard guys losing erections for months due to deca, guys having crazy anxiety from EQ, etc. These days one guys says something on a message board, another backwards rationalizes that's what he's experience, and then it spreads like wildfire.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131