over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4 weeks of test no results really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait for the 20 week results bud

We'll hold you to that!

Fasting all day isn't going to be the way to do this. Listen to some of these guys about training and diet, because I don't think either are anywhere near where they're supposed to be!

Serious question.

I know you found a way to pay for gear. However, do you have money to afford protein food options? By that, I mean:

Chicken, beef, cottage cheese, protein powders if needed, Greek yogurt, etc?

I ask because you are young, and food prices are expensive. THIS is where you need to concentrate more than anything. Carbs and fats are fairly cheap.

Find a training program you can stick to for a long period, consistently......and progressively get stronger.

Also, back to finances....do you have a good paying job? <----will go more into that later if needed.

Also, will you have time to cook and prepare meals? <--------THAT is where you either make it or break it. If you do not have the gumption or ability to cook and prepare your own foods (and afford them), then work on that first, or find something else as a hobby.

Stop this 1 meal per day fasting stuff for now. Plan 4-6 meals out, prepare them every day and night for the next day, and grind that out over many weeks of the year. Increase food slightly when you stall.

There is so much I could write....but....

Anyway, if you lost that amount of weight, that is a good sign of some discipline, you just need to be patient and think smartly and plan ahead.

fasting and building muscle on 2100cals... eating crap. jesus.

do you own a gym membership?

Serious question.

I know you found a way to pay for gear. However, do you have money to afford protein food options? By that, I mean:

Chicken, beef, cottage cheese, protein powders if needed, Greek yogurt, etc?

I ask because you are young, and food prices are expensive. THIS is where you need to concentrate more than anything. Carbs and fats are fairly cheap.

Find a training program you can stick to for a long period, consistently......and progressively get stronger.

Also, back to finances....do you have a good paying job? <----will go more into that later if needed.

Also, will you have time to cook and prepare meals? <--------THAT is where you either make it or break it. If you do not have the gumption or ability to cook and prepare your own foods (and afford them), then work on that first, or find something else as a hobby.

Stop this 1 meal per day fasting stuff for now. Plan 4-6 meals out, prepare them every day and night for the next day, and grind that out over many weeks of the year. Increase food slightly when you stall.

There is so much I could write....but....

Anyway, if you lost that amount of weight, that is a good sign of some discipline, you just need to be patient and think smartly and plan ahead.
Yes the fasting all day is a bad habit I have had for years I definitely should be eating 6 times a day so my body can use the nutrients effectively

Whats your goal?

AAS is the icing on the cake. You need to learn to cook and food prep along with training with a set goal. There is not one way to train so it’s ok to start somewhere and learn what works best for you. Consistency is key with both diet and training. Tape it step by step but without the foundation of proper diet and training you’re building a poor foundation for the AAS to do anything at all for you.

When I was just getting started I would read everything I could on bodybuilding. I think it wasLee Haney who was quoted as saying the more you know the more you grow. It’s actually true. Good luck man and don’t be afraid to ask questions but do listen to answers even if they are tough pills to swallow.

Whats your goal?

AAS is the icing on the cake. You need to learn to cook and food prep along with training with a set goal. There is not one way to train so it’s ok to start somewhere and learn what works best for you. Consistency is key with both diet and training. Tape it step by step but without the foundation of proper diet and training you’re building a poor foundation for the AAS to do anything at all for you.

When I was just getting started I would read everything I could on bodybuilding. I think it wasLee Haney who was quoted as saying the more you know the more you grow. It’s actually true. Good luck man and don’t be afraid to ask questions but do listen to answers even if they are tough pills to swallow.
My goal is the be shredded and have 6 pack and be athletic. It has been for a long while and I’m not really into bodybuilding nor do I have any desire to be the biggest most muscular guy around. I like martial arts and calisthenics, now I know it’s a bodybuilding forum but I hate weights and think they are bad for fighters and athletes for the most part and build different type of muscle than body weight training so I tend to avoid them as much as possible.I’d like to do handstand push-ups muscle ups and a planche by the end of my cycle. My Goals and how I like to train are drastically different than most on here but I hope I guys can understand that and understand my goals.

My goal is the be shredded and have 6 pack and be athletic. It has been for a long while and I’m not really into bodybuilding nor do I have any desire to be the biggest most muscular guy around. I like martial arts and calisthenics, now I know it’s a bodybuilding forum but I hate weights and think they are bad for fighters and athletes for the most part and build different type of muscle than body weight training so I tend to avoid them as much as possible.I’d like to do handstand push-ups muscle ups and a planche by the end of my cycle. My Goals and how I like to train are drastically different than most on here but I hope I guys can understand that and understand my goals.
I think you will find better answers to these questions and goals at other basic forums. You asking for advice here, based on your own goals stated above, is like me going to a Mopar forum asking for advice on how to make a Prius faster.

Just go eat 4-5 small meals per day, do cardio and practice whatever activity/sport/martial art yuou like doing. You are asking for advice from people who are on a whole different wavelength, no planet, than what you want.

I mean, you hate weight training....come on man. That is not gonna go well here.

You stated what you like doing....just go practice those exercises. Join a P.E. Facebook forum.

I think you will find better answers to these questions and goals at other basic forums. You asking for advice here, based on your own goals stated above, is like me going to a Mopar forum asking for advice on how to make a Prius faster.

Just go eat 4-5 small meals per day, do cardio and practice whatever activity/sport/martial art yuou like doing. You are asking for advice from people who are on a whole different wavelength, no planet, than what you want.

I mean, you hate weight training....come on man. That is not gonna go well here.

You stated what you like doing....just go practice those exercises. Join a P.E. Facebook forum.
I don’t think there injecting 500 test on the Facebook or forum 😂

I don’t hate it it’s just not what I prefer, sorry to disappoint man

Well, I can tell you as someone who trains Martial Arts, I currently train in BJJ, Wrestling and Judo mostly; you’re extremely mistaken if you think fighters don’t lift weights…

They, in fact, do lift weights and sometimes, extremely heavy ones..

I train with quite a few high level guys, guys who’ve fought in UFC, Muay Thai in Thailand out of Tiger Muay Thai, ONE FC, IBJJF and ADCC etc…

All of them lift weights.. Every single one..

Most of them, funny enough, have a mix of a “bro split” and strength and conditioning that benefits their said profession..

A couple of the grapplers are Deadlifting over 500lbs for reps, Squatting 315-350lbs for reps, benching 315lbs for reps etc…

And no, they’re not some huge monsters.. These are 180-190lb guys..

You’re limiting yourself insanely with your choice of training and diet… But you’ll find that out in about 16 weeks because it seems like no matter the advice you’ve gotten on here, you’ve got the answers…

Well, I can tell you as someone who trains Martial Arts, I currently train in BJJ, Wrestling and Judo mostly; you’re extremely mistaken if you think fighters don’t lift weights…

I train with quite a few high level guys, guys who’ve fought in UFC, Muay Thai in Thailand out of Tiger Muay Thai, ONE FC, IBJJF and ADCC etc…

Most of them, funny enough, have a mix of a “bro split” and strength and conditioning that benefits their said profession..

A couple of the grapplers are Deadlifting over 500lbs for reps, Squatting 315-350lbs for reps, benching 315lbs for reps etc…

You’re limiting yourself insanely with your choice of training and diet… But you’ll find that out in about 16 weeks because it seems like no matter the advice you’ve gotten on here, you’ve got the answers…

Jeeze why are you running test? I thought all the kids ran tren for the first cycle these days?

🤷‍♀️ I dunno mang
This is five weeks for me
That's really good for five weeks. Props to you (y)

I stated before that I do squat deadlift and bench.

Hi Pratt. Welcome to PM.
Alot of banter and advice from the members.
Your body, your decision.
I'm very curious on how your journey with this cycle go.
Very different/unconventional. If this thread is not removed, please keep updating.
Wish you the best.

MS

Just don’t kick me off the forums please guys
You received a post from one of the bosses man don’t just glide past it. They are giving you a chance. Treat it with respect bud. When you get tested by other guys don’t get pissed or do the F-U’s.
We'll hold you to that!

Fasting all day isn't going to be the way to do this. Listen to some of these guys about training and diet, because I don't think either are anywhere near where they're supposed to be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear