over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4 weeks of test no results really

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started my shit way too early - young'in is on the same track.

1) 20 weeks is entirely too long.
2) Yes you can mix intermittent fasting in with a succcesful cycle to gain size especially when starting out
3) I don't track macros - you don't need to either when just beginning.

I would sincerely recommend keeping is simple stupid so it is easy to adhere to.

4 meals per day minimum. Shoot for a pound of beef in total and half a pound of another meat source and half way decent carb sources. No one is expecting you to know which rice affects your BG the best.

Buy some actual programming and stick to it. Try 4-5 different programs per year - keep intricate notes as far as to starting size, weight, BF, strength metrics etc. Compare notes at the end of the year and see what you respond best to.

Your new to this. Literally anything you do right from here on add will add to your development.

2) Yes you can mix intermittent fasting in with a succcesful cycle to gain size especially when starting out

I would sincerely recommend keeping is simple stupid so it is easy to adhere to.

4 meals per day minimum. Shoot for a pound of beef in total and half a pound of another meat source and half way decent carb sources. No one is expecting you to know which rice affects your BG the best.

Buy some actual programming and stick to it. Try 4-5 different programs per year - keep intricate notes as far as to starting size, weight, BF, strength metrics etc. Compare notes at the end of the year and see what you respond best to.

You’re new to this. Literally anything you do right from here on add will add to your development.
Agree with everything except the 4-5 programs a year..maybe just find a solid program and hit it hard and right for 6 months..I think he’s too new for program hopping

What's diet like?
Training?
Ester of test??
1st run I assume..
What are u expecting??

I’m 4 weeks into my 20 week cycle this is my 4 week “progress” in quotes because I have made almost none unfortunately I need to get my training and eating right ASAP and make some changes also adding T3 Clen and cardarine in 2 weeks.
How long have you been training?

Your new to this. Literally anything you do right from here on add will add to your development.
Noted I plan to incorporate this advice in the coming months

2 years I was obese when I started
Seriously man, good on you for losing a massive amount of fat. But jumping on some shit isn’t the answer yet. But you are getting there.

Perhaps look at something like metformin..diets and shit like metformin are help with insulin sensitivity.

Seriously man, good on you for losing a massive amount of fat. But jumping on some shit isn’t the answer yet. But you are getting there.

Perhaps look at something like metformin..diets and shit like metformin are help with insulin sensitivity.
I hear you man but he cycle is already started no point in stopping now I already shut myself down. Regardless if it was the best decision or not I hope I can use them as an opportunity to finally get the body I’ve been working a long time

I hear you man but he cycle is already started no point in stopping now I already shut myself down. Regardless if it was the best decision or not I hope I can use them as an opportunity to finally get the body I’ve been working a long time
There really is no way of knowing if you are shut down, when I was in my 20s I would always recover just fine

Come on people this is classic trolling. The pics, the diet. How in the hell in the year 2023 do you all still fall for this ?

Come on people this is classic trolling. The pics, the diet. How in the hell in the year 2023 do you all still fall for this ?
Just cause I’m taking gear doesn’t mean I’m gonna look fucking crazy after 4 weeks especially since I started before I had my natural base finished

Just cause I’m taking gear doesn’t mean I’m gonna look fucking crazy after 4 weeks especially since I started before I had my natural base finished
Well you’re the one who posted this thread saying “no results” like you were expecting something.

I bet you’re taking a long ester of test as well (E? Cyp?) so yeah, couple that with a low cal intake and you’ll get fuck all results in that time.

Run your shit, lift heavy, eat loads of meat and rice and roll back in after your cycle so we can assess and game plan.

This is a long game. If you’re planning on running one cycle then stopping, just stop now. This is usually a lifelong thing man.

Jeeze why are you running test? I thought all the kids ran tren for the first cycle these days?

🤷‍♀️ I dunno mang
This is five weeks for me

Attachments

• IMG_4165.jpeg
    IMG_4165.jpeg
    58 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_4392.jpeg
    IMG_4392.jpeg
    78.8 KB · Views: 42
Well you’re the one who posted this thread saying “no results” like you were expecting something.

I bet you’re taking a long ester of test as well (E? Cyp?) so yeah, couple that with a low cal intake and you’ll get fuck all results in that time.

Run your shit, lift heavy, eat loads of meat and rice and roll back in after your cycle so we can assess and game plan.

This is a long game. If you’re planning on running one cycle then stopping, just stop now. This is usually a lifelong thing man.
I researched a lot and am planning on blasting an cruising throughout my 20s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members