over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren no Test

Seems like the best way to go - at least according to the video I posted

Would be high test, high nandrolone, low tren

Perhaps with anadrol or superdril 🤔

I have been pondering the benefits/risks of tren during a growth phase. @Type-IIx has some very good articles on meso regarding hgh, the IGF response, and trens positive and negative effects.

This is what is running through my head....We know high doses of hgh will increase systemic IGF-1 levels.....which increase risk for cancers. HGH inhibits cellular glucose uptake, leading to higher BG levels and insulin resistance. Also, high systemic IGF grows visceral tissues (well, it CAN), i don't think there's many studies on bodybuilders long intestine gains over 5 years of PEDS.

Then there's trenbolone.....increases insulin sensitivity due to messing with PPAR, increases myocyte IGF-1 activity while reducing systemic liver-secreted igf-1, and lowers glucocorticoid receptor activity (anti catabolic).

So, is it reasonable to say that there is a possibility that adding LOW dose tren (75-150mg week) to a growth phase would be overall heath neutral if one were planning on pushing the insulin and HGH growth pathway hard? Like 8iu+ growth per day.

The harms of tren are well established, higher cardiac harm due to its actions on mineralocorticoid receptors and glucocorticoid receptors, and renal stress (i cant find exact literature on lower egfr, but Anecdotal evidence from bro lab tests sometimes show larger decreases on tren compared to other anabolic agents. Is this higher BP not mitigated, dehydration, or direct fuckery on the kidneys? IDK.

My morning coffee thoughts for the day.

I will never understand why anyone would want to avoid some sort of test base. With orals only, I get that it’s because the person is too much of a pussy to inject but otherwise, it makes no sense.
On point brother, this is what I'm thinking as well.

I have been pondering the benefits/risks of tren during a growth phase.
Trenbolone increases insulin sensitivity due to messing with PPAR, increases myocyte IGF-1 activity while reducing systemic liver-secreted igf-1

So, is it reasonable to say that there is a possibility that adding LOW dose tren (75-150mg week) to a growth phase would be overall heath neutral if one were planning on pushing the insulin and HGH growth pathway hard? Like 8iu+ growth per day.
Certainly strongly context-dependent but makes sense...on paper.

I have been pondering the benefits/risks of tren during a growth phase. @Type-IIx has some very good articles on meso regarding hgh, the IGF response, and trens positive and negative effects.

This is what is running through my head....We know high doses of hgh will increase systemic IGF-1 levels.....which increase risk for cancers. HGH inhibits cellular glucose uptake, leading to higher BG levels and insulin resistance. Also, high systemic IGF grows visceral tissues (well, it CAN), i don't think there's many studies on bodybuilders long intestine gains over 5 years of PEDS.

Then there's trenbolone.....increases insulin sensitivity due to messing with PPAR, increases myocyte IGF-1 activity while reducing systemic liver-secreted igf-1, and lowers glucocorticoid receptor activity (anti catabolic).

The harms of tren are well established, higher cardiac harm due to its actions on mineralocorticoid receptors and glucocorticoid receptors, and renal stress (i cant find exact literature on lower egfr, but Anecdotal evidence from bro lab tests sometimes show larger decreases on tren compared to other anabolic agents. Is this higher BP not mitigated, dehydration, or direct fuckery on the kidneys? IDK.

10mg Ace a day has shown to not negatively effect my blood work for 12 weeks so far. BG is better even on cheat days.

What about your cardio ? Notice any difference ? Better or worse.
Nothing negative, more drive is a positive. I ride MTB and push into zone 3 a lot. I briefly tried 20mg a day, and in 2 weeks I could feel it efecting my cardio. Looked better though 😆

Nothing negative, more drive is a positive. I ride MTB and push into zone 3 a lot. I briefly tried 20mg a day, and in 2 weeks I could feel it efecting my cardio. Looked better though 😆
Good stuff. I respect all the disciplined, hard working, guys on the board. I especially draw inspiration from the guys who are also into endurance and combat sports.

Has anyone been able to hack the digestion and appetite issues with Tren? From my understanding it can have to do with bile duct obstruction.

I used to be able to use Tren A and E (in my 30's) with no issues besides a little besides a little bit of heartburn on Tren E. Then in my early 40's the heartburn got worse with Tren E and then pretty bad lethargy. From then I could stilll tolerate Tren A but the last 2 times I tried it my appetite tanked within a week. Similar feeling to taking orals.

I have not tried Tren Hex but I'm assuming the issues would still be there.

Has anyone been able to hack the digestion and appetite issues with Tren? From my understanding it can have to do with bile duct obstruction.

I used to be able to use Tren A and E (in my 30's) with no issues besides a little besides a little bit of heartburn on Tren E. Then in my early 40's the heartburn got worse with Tren E and then pretty bad lethargy. From then I could stilll tolerate Tren A but the last 2 times I tried it my appetite tanked within a week. Similar feeling to taking orals.

Rollades not tumms. And EQ mixed in with tren

A couple years ago I was running tren…300ish maybe? Definitely under 400mg…..during grappling and kickboxing…I thought I was gonna die.

I remember a sparring session, I was pissing everyone off. Jab, cross, clinch. Over and over 😂. That’s all the gas I had.

10mg Ace a day has shown to not negatively effect my blood work for 12 weeks so far. BG is better even on cheat days.
What blood tests did you check? No negatives at all? How’s blood pressure on that amount?

I ask because I am tempted to try the same

this world is going wrong...

to improve and maintain good insulin sensitivity, I recommend 20-30 minutes of cardio every day on an empty stomach + 10k steps a day, not trenbolone all year round...ehhh....

I've put a lot of guys here, including @heavyhitter and @Big A, on Dr. Ohhira's Professional formula probiotic and it's helped them immensely. It cut the heartburn I'd get from tren by 90%.

A couple years ago I was running tren…300ish maybe? Definitely under 400mg…..during grappling and kickboxing…I thought I was gonna die.

I remember a sparring session, I was pissing everyone off. Jab, cross, clinch. Over and over 😂. That’s all the gas I had.
I do BJJ as well, can't imagine doing it on 300mg lol

What blood tests did you check? No negatives at all? How’s blood pressure on that amount?

I ask because I am tempted to try the same
Full blood panel, kidneys, liver, lipids glucose,ect. Nothing has move but glucose is down, on 40mg Telmisartan but that's because of the 5iu gh if i drop it to 3iu i would not need it. 10mg tren hasn't moved it up any.

I mean you could do both...
but why? if you want to use tren then use it at normal effective dose 350-700 a week

why dowax some 100-150 mg that will give you practically no noticeable benefits (unless you weigh 180-200lbs) and it will still have a negative effect on the body - stop it for the cutting phase

huh really ? i will deff look into this then. sounds unreal!
They were a client in my professional career so I know the inner workings and it's a quality operation. You can get them on Amazon. It's quite pricey for a probiotic but works wonders.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131