over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren no Test

The harms of tren are well established, higher cardiac harm due to its actions on mineralocorticoid receptors and glucocorticoid receptors, and renal stress (i cant find exact literature on lower egfr, but Anecdotal evidence from bro lab tests sometimes show larger decreases on tren compared to other anabolic agents.
What are the real life consequences of this? Some kind of cortisol shutdown and overstimulation of ACTH?

Ive noticed this as well... no one really mentioned or spoke about anxiety with tren or deca until it was on YouTube. Now all of a sudden everyone can only run primo lol
Do you think this is a fad? I mean is primo really better on bloodwork on an average basis than say nandrolone or eq? I think primo is extremely overated and I would only bother to use it if adding something mild to trt.

Do you think this is a fad? I mean is primo really better on bloodwork on an average basis than say nandrolone or eq? I think primo is extremely overated and I would only bother to use it if adding something mild to trt.
Absolutely a fad... all of a sudden past year its the golden ticket and people can ONLY use primo.. yet for years lol most guys were using everything else. Its for sure much easier on bloods and health overall. But so widely overused and I truly feel these side effects people are spoken about are made up in their head.

Example: if I post on my Instagram about inflammation... ill have a handful of clients message me "I think I'm inflamed!"

I think Primo is generally worse on lipids than Nandrolone is. In my experience, Primo is worse on HDL.

I think Primo is generally worse on lipids than Nandrolone is. In my experience, Primo is worse on HDL.
My thoughts aswell which is why I brought it up. I know people are impacted differently by the same drug but I am just not convinced primo is “healthier” than nandrolone

I was listening to a podcast from evolutionary and their talking about stacking tren with Var with no test. Like test is not necessary. Has anyone actually ran tren without a test base? How was it?
It’s best to always run test as a base if you want a sex drive.

Yeah and make food go rotten in your intestine with omeprazole-induced achlorhydria.
Sounds like an uncommon side effect that's less likely to occur than more serious side effects that can occur from the other drugs you are taking that bring about the need for something like Omeprazole to begin with

Sounds like an uncommon side effect that's less likely to occur than more serious side effects that can occur from the other drugs you are taking that bring about the need for something like Omeprazole to begin with
it is better to fix the actual problem than constantly put a band aid on it.

it is better to fix the actual problem than constantly put a band aid on it.
Sure - stop using those AAS that causes indigestion and heart burn. That's the best solution. Agreed.

Absolutely a fad... all of a sudden past year its the golden ticket and people can ONLY use primo.. yet for years lol most guys were using everything else. Its for sure much easier on bloods and health overall. But so widely overused and I truly feel these side effects people are spoken about are made up in their head.

Example: if I post on my Instagram about inflammation... ill have a handful of clients message me "I think I'm inflamed!"
I honestly think I’m done with primo. I used it almost exclusively the last two off seasons as my anabolic and have been very underwhelmed and I think running it at 800-1200mg/wk where it is probably much more effective is not only not cost effective but is likely worst on health markers than a normal dosed test/NPP or test/Eq off season phase.

Has anyone been able to hack the digestion and appetite issues with Tren? From my understanding it can have to do with bile duct obstruction.

I used to be able to use Tren A and E (in my 30's) with no issues besides a little besides a little bit of heartburn on Tren E. Then in my early 40's the heartburn got worse with Tren E and then pretty bad lethargy. From then I could stilll tolerate Tren A but the last 2 times I tried it my appetite tanked within a week. Similar feeling to taking orals.

I have not tried Tren Hex but I'm assuming the issues would still be there.
1. I think a lot of guys use far more tren than they “think” they need which is issue number one. 100-200mg a week goes a long ways.

2. Tren does impact the liver so being on liver support is ideal.

3. As @danieltx said take a good probiotic. I like SBO probiotics but his looks great!

4. The biggest thing I’ve found this round that’s helped me knock out most of the issues- I’ve ramped Krill oil up to 4-5 grams per day and added Curcumin. Like magic- all the side effects dropped for the most part. I also take a nattokinase/Serrapeptase blend every AM as well.

But #1 is key. When does too much of a good thing become a bad thing. IMO more tren isn’t always better. It should be the last compound you add to the cycle or ramp up.

1. I think a lot of guys use far more tren than they “think” they need which is issue number one. 100-200mg a week goes a long ways.

2. Tren does impact the liver so being on liver support is ideal.

3. As @danieltx said take a good probiotic. I like SBO probiotics but his looks great!

4. The biggest thing I’ve found this round that’s helped me knock out most of the issues- I’ve ramped Krill oil up to 4-5 grams per day and added Curcumin. Like magic- all the side effects dropped for the most part. I also take a nattokinase/Serrapeptase blend every AM as well.

But #1 is key. When does too much of a good thing become a bad thing. IMO more tren isn’t always better. It should be the last compound you add to the cycle or ramp up.
Thanks for the feedback.

I'm tempted to revisit but like you said with really keeping an eye in the above and the dosages low.

Coming off surgery now but when I get the green light I'd be interested to see what 200 Test and 100 Tren a week can do to help re-comp a bit and activate the muscle memory before I jump into a blast. Also maybe try the Tren Hex since that's one I haven't toyed with.

Thanks for the feedback.

I'm tempted to revisit but like you said with really keeping an eye in the above and the dosages low.

Coming off surgery now but when I get the green light I'd be interested to see what 200 Test and 100 Tren a week can do to help re-comp a bit and activate the muscle memory before I jump into a blast. Also maybe try the Tren Hex since that's one I haven't toyed with.
I used hex or parabolan in 2022 for 5 weeks at the top end of my prep. Honestly I couldn’t tell any difference between it and enanthate.

If you’re just looking for something to throw on top of a cruise dose or trt I would personally not use tren. Other guys on here may disagree with me. There’s just far better compounds and safer like primo to use for that set up.

If I wasn’t in prep or competing I would not use tren. That’s just my personal stance on it though.

If you’re just looking for something to throw on top of a cruise dose or trt I would personally not use tren. Other guys on here may disagree with me. There’s just far better compounds and safer like primo to use for that set up.

If I wasn’t in prep or competing I would not use tren. That’s just my personal stance on it though.

Tren is about the only compound that I haven't added on top of HRT. I've used pretty much everything else (besides Trest and orals) with HRT over the years (ie 200 Test/100 primo, 200 Test/150 EQ, 200 Test/100 Mast, 200 Test/100 Deca).

I find that 100 Primo will knock my E2 too low with the Test at 200mg/week.

Im more curious than anything with the Tren since I haven't tried it. Also, the idea of 150 Test/80 Trest intrigues me a bit as well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131