over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humanofort FGF-21

What do you think about this emeric? Are you currently using a protocol for this? Im
Definitely interested for sure. We may have to talk over the phone about this

With the very short half life of FGF21 i would think that injecting it every couple hours at steady state levels and would soon be tiring. Is one spike a day all that worth while?

How much does humanofort actually elevate FGF-21 levels? Do you have any studies showing the difference it brings in the secretion of the hormone? It's not a subject I have studied much but I don't understand the humanofort and FGF-21 angle. I know the liver is the main organ for FGF-21 production but I know it comes from many other organs and fat and muscle tissue. The main issue is even when injected it has a half life of 1-2 hours so you would need to inject it all the time so surely taking a few caps daily wouldn't be sufficient. Moreover, what is the oral bioavailability of humanofort and specifically it's FGF-21 content?

I have read that just eating a diet high in carbohydrates will massively (x8 in one study) increase FGF-21 production. Does humanofort have more of an effect on FGF-21 production than a high carb diet? Couldn't we just eat carbs 5-6 times daily if our aim is to increase FGF-21 secretion? Then comes fasting and of course exercise (cardio and weight training) which also increase levels. These are all things most of us do (especially the high carbs and exercising). Maybe I am missing something I just don't get the FGF-21 angle of your post because I would doubt a few caps of humanofort daily would make much of a difference especially when levels are very easily increased by doing what many of us do daily anyway. Notwithstanding, humanofort may come with many other benefits but as you have posted about FGF-21 I am curious if you have any studies showing the effect it has on it's secretion.

What do you think about this emeric? Are you currently using a protocol for this? Im
Definitely interested for sure. We may have to talk over the phone about this
I have been taking the Humanofort for 29 yeas, which naturally occurring FGF 21 and NGF (nerve growth factors) which support androgen receptors activation.

How much does humanofort actually elevate FGF-21 levels? Do you have any studies showing the difference it brings in the secretion of the hormone? It's not a subject I have studied much but I don't understand the humanofort and FGF-21 angle. I know the liver is the main organ for FGF-21 production but I know it comes from many other organs and fat and muscle tissue. The main issue is even when injected it has a half life of 1-2 hours so you would need to inject it all the time so surely taking a few caps daily wouldn't be sufficient. Moreover, what is the oral bioavailability of humanofort and specifically it's FGF-21 content?

I have read that just eating a diet high in carbohydrates will massively (x8 in one study) increase FGF-21 production. Does humanofort have more of an effect on FGF-21 production than a high carb diet? Couldn't we just eat carbs 5-6 times daily if our aim is to increase FGF-21 secretion? Then comes fasting and of course exercise (cardio and weight training) which also increase levels. These are all things most of us do (especially the high carbs and exercising). Maybe I am missing something I just don't get the FGF-21 angle of your post because I would doubt a few caps of humanofort daily would make much of a difference especially when levels are very easily increased by doing what many of us do daily anyway. Notwithstanding, humanofort may come with many other benefits but as you have posted about FGF-21 I am curious if you have any studies showing the effect it has on it's secretion.
Yes has more effect because it contains not just FGF-21 it contains all FGF filmily members and it regulates normal cell communications, it will regulate the levels, to much FGF-21 or any other FGFs will cause health problems. Yes studies om metabolic syndromes, free radical scavenging activity, probiotics bacteria. Also Humanofort naturally occurring NGF.

Oncogenic activation of androgen receptor The results showed that AR can be activated by neuropeptide, a ligand for G-protein coupled receptor, in the absence of androgen. The activation goes through Src-tyrosine kinase pathway, and tyrosine kinase inhibitor is a potentially useful adjunctive therapy during androgen ablation.
Nerve growth factor (NGF) is a neurotrophic factor and neuropeptide primarily involved in the regulation of growth, maintenance, proliferation, and survival of certain target neurons. It is perhaps the prototypical growth factor, in that it was one of the first to be described. Since it was first isolated by Nobel Laureates Rita Levi-Montalcini and Stanley Cohen in 1956, numerous biological processes involving NGF have been identified.

With the very short half life of FGF21 i would think that injecting it every couple hours at steady state levels and would soon be tiring. Is one spike a day all that worth while?
Is no injection available for the general public. We born in with this growth factors and as we age they are diminishing.

How Humanofort Works:

Humanofort oligopetides extract containing naturally occurring growth factors (not to be confused with growth hormones). This oligopeptides pass intact through the gut into the blood stream, mainly by pinocytosis. This peptides are characterized as an adaptogenic on (i.e a product that helps to modify the equilibrium of hormones secreted by the adrenal cortex). This adoptogenic activity is a consequence of fine-tuning exerted by the growth factors from the standardized oligopeptides extract on the adrenal cortex. Due its mechanism of action (regulation by the growth factors in a paracrine manner of adrenal cortex activity) the growth factors from the oligopeptides helps to modify the equilibrium of all the hormones secreted by the adrenal glands.

Also these peptides supports to stimulate the division of mature cells and significantly supports to decrease the mortality of older cells, and assist the body in normalizing numerous cellular processes by activating the fibroblast growth factor receptors. When this occurs, healing is accelerated and a variety of cellular processes are normalized/ stabilized.

Humanofort helps bring balance to the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis. This assists the entire endocrine system in achieving homeostasis and efficient operation. Next, the endocrine system secretes hormones at optimum levels resulting in improved cellular signaling. Improved cellular signaling results in cellular rejuvenation and ultimately translates to optimal health longevity and restoration of youthful vitality to the body.

I think we are covered although there was nothing about knuckleheads like us that are hooked on PEDs. The video, that summarized several research papers, stated that weight training can raise FGF21 42% on average. Aerobics raised it something like 27%. So eat your eggs, train your balls off and we should be good.

Emeric, I’m curious. How many humanofort capsules do you personally take daily?

I think we are covered although there was nothing about knuckleheads like us that are hooked on PEDs. The video, that summarized several research papers, stated that weight training can raise FGF21 42% on average. Aerobics raised it something like 27%. So eat your eggs, train your balls off and we should be good.
How about the other 22 FGFs ? and also NGF (nerve growth factors), CTGF (connective tissue growth factors) EGF (epidermal growth factors)

How about the other 22 FGFs ? and also NGF (nerve growth factors), CTGF (connective tissue growth factors) EGF (epidermal growth factors)
.. and their downstream targets, transport proteins etc.

anyone use this product at recommended doses and see results? if so what results , how long to see and how did u measure. just wondering.

Wow! I’ve been taking two per day for several years now. It’s just so expensive I have trouble justifying taking six per day.
Yeah a bit pricey but I take 4/day as well.

Yeah a bit pricey but I take 4/day as well.
Taking 6/day would be more expensive than script trt or UGL GH at 2iu/day. I’m not sure what the cost of manufacturing humanofort is but that’s nonsense.

Taking 6/day would be more expensive than script trt or UGL GH at 2iu/day. I’m not sure what the cost of manufacturing humanofort is but that’s nonsense.
Eh probably accurate criticism.

It’s not a big deal to me so I do it, but I can also picture a scenario where it’s one of the first things I drop if money got tight

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear