over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

request to mods and big a

E

edge250

we have all these pictures of kamali, claude, arntz, milos and a few others than dont even post on top of this board, why??

we have freakin awesome competitors on here

phidias, main, bulldog, berserker,b-boy, hutch, toopoo, lilsavage the list just goes on and on.

put there pics up there instead. they represent what this board is truely about and are the true core of this place not some pro who stopped in a said hi once 3 years ago.

hell in this day and age i am more impressed and motivated by there physiques than what is currently considered the elite.

if you guys agree continue to bump this thread.

Last edited:
we have all these pictures of kamali, claude, arntz, milos and a few others than dont even post on top of this board, why??

phidias, main, bulldog, berserker,b-boy, hutch, toopoo, lilsavage the list just goes on and on.

put there pics up there instead. they represent what this board is truely about and are the true core of this place not some pro who stopped in a said hi once 3 years ago.

hell in this day and age i am more impressed and motivated by there physiques than what is currently considered the elite.

if you guys agree continue to bump this thread.

Im glad you brought this up as ive been thinking this for a LONG time. I know Big A wants to show the pro's who are on the board but whats the point when they aren't here and dont even post.

Agree as well. And Edge, let's get yuor Dad on and put his picture up, too!

I just saw his photo in the "Is This Really Mike Francious" thread, and awed is the best way to describe my reaction!

Last edited:
Agree as well. And Edge, let's get yuor Dad on and put his picture up, too!

I just saw his photo in the "Is This Really Mike Francious" thread, and awed is the best way to describe my reaction!

thank you i appreciate that. but for a guy that is so advanced physically he has little to no interesting in talking about it. plus i cant get him off his harley.

true story. he stepped in a hole last week while stopping his bike he is very short so his bike started to fall. he caught the bike with his right hand and pulled it back up with one arm, its a full size cruiser. it partially tore his bicep yet he was back in the gym a few days later training arms. sheesh.

his diet consist of black coffee and more black coffee, lol.

Last edited:
definetly need EMERIC up there.

Alex, Emeric, Dave Pulcinella Mike1107, Phidias, Bboy, Hutch, Rob Roy, Cslim, Mo chuisle, TP....hell there is a big list to choose from.

Last edited:
I agree Edge. Theres a Long List Of You guys that deserve to be up there.
I was Just looking at Phidias Pic the other day thinking it needed to be moved from the FM to the Permanent banner...That dude is something else.
Others like Mike1107, Szona,Rob , Jbomb Like you said the list just goes on and on.

Maybe just add more Pages or restyle it? I know there still some pros here posting. Phil,BigA,Heinz,Pia, Kiwi Im sure will be back before long.

Not my choice of course but if it were a vote I do agree with what your saying.

Same here, and I've always felt this way. I could make a list too
starting with our present featured member, and gotta mention
that genetic freak of nature Mike1107 and so on and so on.
These are the guys who contribute more of there time to the
board and are willing to help out then someone who my stop
in once a year to say Hi.

Last edited:
Totally agree. While i appreciate my name being thrown in the mix, i would NEVER accept....as i havent done a single thing to deserve or warrant it compared to some of our much greater members.

Some absolutes.... (i only included frequent posters, not the attention whores who come here and post some pix to hear how great they are n help maybe 1 person a month)

Phidias (just missed pro card)
SZona (just missed pro card)
Bboy (soon to be pro card)
Main (condition off the hook as good as any iv ever seen on here)
Emeric (pro and extremely helpful always)
Dave Pulcinella (almost pro, great thread and always helpful and VERY honest)
Alex (sick conditioning, lots of time in beginners forum helping everyone)

Bump for a great list of guys... especially the first one mentioned :p :D

But I think your humility caused you to forget one, Edge... ;)

Seriously though I've been thinking the same way for a long time... I understand it can be appealing to newbies and somehow gives credibility to a bb website to have some well-known pros on the banner, but I find it kind of disrespectful for the "true" members, the ones who make PM what it is day by day :cool:

And btw who needs these pros when we have one of the more knowledgable of them posting daily on here? Ok Phil, don't forget to WU my $200 tomorrow... :D ;)

Rajjin, thanx for the (way too) kind words bro :eek:

PS If ever Big A should agree on that EXCELLENT idea, and if I'm one of the ones chosen, I request to be placed between Lynx and Cslim :p :)

I agree on the idea, the only problem would be with sooooooooo many top people on this board how would you fit them all up there.>>>LOL :D

I agree on the idea, the only problem would be with sooooooooo many top people on this board how would you fit them all up there.>>>LOL :D

Emeric and National level guys/gals go first.......or have a poll to pick however many people they would put up. What do you think about that?

While i appreciate my name being thrown in the mix, i would NEVER accept....

Sure... :D LMAO!!! :D

Bluto hasn't been mentioned in the previous posts , yet the guy has a terrific physique and contributes often.

Good idea!!

I agree Edge...There are so many top level competitors here with amazing physiques!! True inspirations!!

The banner should go back to continuously scrolling, like before!! Maybe the banner extended, or multiple scrolling banners...One for the Pros and one for the ProMuscle Elite!!!

OR maybe just one big pic of Phil and his penis pump:p :eek:

Hell ya get them off there.Derich f when was the last time he was on here

I'd need some help with that. I could do the banner but I'd need help by someone who could round up and send me good pics of everyone you just mentioned. It only took me 2 minutes to get Dusty up there but fortunately he had posted a really good pic a while back which I grabbed.

This of course, depends on what's decided about the whole banner thing in general.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131