advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is the best test to request to know the potency of the GH you are running?

powerlifter1983

Registered
Newbies
I remember a while ago people would take an entire vial of hgh on a fasted stomach and then get their blood work done within a few hours and they had to request a specific IGF test to find out the potency of the GH they are running or even if it’s real. I’d like to ask for this test next time I get my bloodwork done. What is it called?

I remember a while ago people would take an entire vial of hgh on a fasted stomach and then get their blood work done within a few hours and they had to request a specific IGF test to find out the potency of the GH they are running or even if it’s real. I’d like to ask for this test next time I get my bloodwork done. What is it called?
Please use the search function, you got looots of questions that can easily be answered this way. GH serum test.

Speak in a kind soft voice. Ask for GH serum test and say please after.

Jk.
What TOO55 said is good.

MS
Much appreciated. If my blood is supposed to be drawn around 10am when should I take the entire GH vial?

i will be fasting since it’s my regular blood work with it as well. I was thinking around 7:45 am or so to take the GH.

Going off your thread title I think it’s even simpler- if you’re buying from a source that doesn’t post or have dosage validation… don’t buy it. LOL good rule of thumb as all the top sponsors on here post their product test results.

If you have to test it on your blood work you probably have bad HGH. 🤷‍♂️ (unless you’re using super low dosages).

Pretty pumped up about the gh hey?

Don't get to excited 😅

Question; do you have the body comp to notice any considerable changes that gh COULD possibly benefit you?

I have no idea what your end goals could be, but your threads lately lead me to believe that you think gh is a magic potion.
No. I’m 40 and I have been doing this since i was 22. I know GH is like a drop in the bucket compared to drugs like tren but at this age I want to avoid harsh compounds like that.

Run 2 vials a day and you will notice if it's legit or not ;) ;) ;)

Inject 10iu intramuscular while fasted , have an HGH serum test draw 2-3hr later.

After a few weeks of running it consistently have blood drawn to check IGF-1 levels

Going off your thread title I think it’s even simpler- if you’re buying from a source that doesn’t post or have dosage validation… don’t buy it. LOL good rule of thumb as all the top sponsors on here post their product test results.

If you have to test it on your blood work you probably have bad HGH. 🤷‍♂️ (unless you’re using super low dosages).
This

Inject 10iu intramuscular while fasted , have an HGH serum test draw 2-3hr later.

After a few weeks of running it consistently have blood drawn to check IGF-1 levels
I was under the impression even if you took a vial of GH for the first time ever in your life your serum GH levels will still be high for a few hours if you got your serum GH checked but you are saying I need stay on that dose for a period of time before I will see my GH serum levels high if tested after first full vial of use.

I was under the impression even if you took a vial of GH for the first time ever in your life your serum GH levels will still be high for a few hours if you got your serum GH checked but you are saying I need stay on that dose for a period of time before I will see my GH serum levels high if tested after first full vial of use.
That’s not what he’s saying. Those are independent tests. The serum test should be done with a full vial. Once you do that you can continue on your normal dosing then get your IGF checked - however if you don’t have a IGF baseline pre-GH then it’s worthless…

Yes your "HGH serum" levels will be elevated for 2-4 hrs

In order to get an accurate "IGF-1" level ot takes a few week for it to come uopand stabilize

It two totally different test for two totally different blood levels

Yes your "HGH serum" levels will be elevated for 2-4 hrs

In order to get an accurate "IGF-1" level ot takes a few week for it to come uopand stabilize

It two totally different test for two totally different blood levels
So this next blood work i will ask just for the “HGH Serum Test” after my first full vial use and when i go back 3 months later after being on 6 ius a day or so ask for the “IGF Test” since now I have been on for about 6 months or so? 2 tests that way.

So this next blood work i will ask just for the “HGH Serum Test” after my first full vial use and when i go back 3 months later after being on 6 ius a day or so ask for the “IGF Test” since now I have been on for about 6 months or so? 2 tests that way.

Schedule your HGH serum test
Shoot 10 iu HGH fasted , IM
Then 3hr later have blood drawn.

After 3 WEEKS of taking a consistent dose , whether its 2iu , 4iu or whatever just stay consistent.
Schedule a IGF-1 serum level test and have that drawn.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws