mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro Muscle Members looking like Pros! pics...

Congrats, Mo!! Feels great to be the last name called at the end of the night, huh? Now you just have to find a spot to hang that sword.

Thanks to everyone for all the support! I especially want to thank Shelby for answering my zillion questions with patience and humor, and for designing a great contest prep program for me. You're the best!

Main & Hottt - following your prep really inspired me to keep working hard. Great job to both of you too!

C-slim - You rocked the house, girl! It was great meeting you and watching you kick butt in your class! I'm lookin' forward to the Cal State!

I've got the sword up on my mantle - just hope it doesn't fall off and impale someone! The lady at the airport this morning (4:30 am!) was real thrilled when I walked up to the counter, placed the sword on it, and asked her how in the world I could get it home with me. :)

I'm still overwhelmed and can't seem to get the dopey smile off my face. :D :c:eeky-sm

Thanks to everyone for all the support! I especially want to thank Shelby for answering my zillion questions with patience and humor, and for designing a great contest prep program for me. You're the best!

Main & Hottt - following your prep really inspired me to keep working hard. Great job to both of you too!

C-slim - You rocked the house, girl! It was great meeting you and watching you kick butt in your class! I'm lookin' forward to the Cal State!

I've got the sword up on my mantle - just hope it doesn't fall off and impale someone! The lady at the airport this morning (4:30 am!) was real thrilled when I walked up to the counter, placed the sword on it, and asked her how in the world I could get it home with me. :)

I'm still overwhelmed and can't seem to get the dopey smile off my face. :D :c:eeky-sm
Keep that dopey smile as long as you want darlin. you worked your ass off for it, enjoy for as long as you like. Winners are grinners!!!:D

Yes, I agree with Oldfella, you keep smiling as long as you can, you deserve to have it there!

I especially want to thank Shelby for answering my zillion questions with patience and humor, and for designing a great contest prep program for me. You're the best!

The pleasure was all mine! I told you when we started that you had this in you.
Thanks for making me look good ;)

awesome job

congrats girls

Mo... you earned that dopey smile far and square... so we expect to see more of it around here. Congrats!!! You look wonderful!

CSlim, awesome job! You look just as amazing... it must have been a very hard decision for the judges to decide between the two of you!

Ya'll are very inspiring! :D

Thats what this place IMO is all about. Helping each other in any way we can. Im glad Hottt and i helped, and damn proud you took home that overall.

I agree with everyone here, your allowed to have that 'dopey' smile as long as you want.

Can't wait to hear about how you girls rock Cal. State's!

Touched...

by EVERYONE's love and support on PM. It's been a wonderful journey and experience so far and couldn't have done it without the continuous support of the wonderful PM friends!

I actually got to eat this time!! I woke up Friday morning extremely lean and Friday night got to pig out on filet, sweet potatoes, rolls, and APPLE PIE! I felt so guilty! lol!

Mo - it was so great to meet you and hang! can't wait till the cal - we'll rock that one too!

Hottt, Main, Alex - You guys are great and can't thank you enough!

Rob, Yoly - I can't imagine having better trainers/friends.

Taylor (my boyfriend) - What an absolute angel! He was there with me from Thursday - Sunday and has been my rock!

Everyone on the PM board is awesome! Thanks and good luck to everyone with upcoming competitions!

You two are the best!

You ladies define what fitness and grace is all about with a side of class and attitude;) ! Thanks for letting me be a part of your journey and I am looking forward to the outcome of your next competition domination!

I can not say enough how inspiring these girls are and think the embody everything this board is about. They both helped me keep busy while doing all that cardio, checked in on me and it was all much appreciated!

We are all so very proud of you both!:)

Congrats for both of you ladies, Your hard work has paid off.:)

I want to start by congradulating Mo for grab'n that sword! You looked awesome girl! i can't wait to see what you'll bring to the Cal! Yoly and I were very happy to meet ya and look forward to talking more at the Cal.

Carole, where do I begin? You've made huge strides in such a short period of time. Just keep that focus cause it's your meal ticket. I can't wait to see what happens when I actually get to feed you while training.:D 5'10" is a whole lot of space to fill out, but with a great "pre-season" you'll jump up to the next level. See ya in a few!

btw, for all you horn dogs, just wait to see the pics from her shoots in
San Fran;)

the caliber of ladies on this board is truly amazing :eek:

congrats to all who competed! you ladies kicked butt!!!!!!

btw, for all you horn dogs, just wait to see the pics from her shoots in
San Fran;)

But that's precisely the point, Rob... WE DON'T WANNA WAIT!!! :mad:

Carole, if you had chosen tennis instead of figure contests, I'm pretty sure today you'd be at least as famous as your blond colleagues Anna Kournikova & Maria Sharapova. :)

BTW how does it feel to be among the most beautiful girls in the world? ;)

You ladies define what fitness and grace is all about with a side of class and attitude;) ! Thanks for letting me be a part of your journey and I am looking forward to the outcome of your next competition domination!

I can not say enough how inspiring these girls are and think the embody everything this board is about. They both helped me keep busy while doing all that cardio, checked in on me and it was all much appreciated!

We are all so very proud of you both!:)

You are too sweet!! Thank you! and thank you for letting us be a part of yours as well!
Onto the next!! :)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
LiverKing01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner