over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Inspiration

i_hulk

Registered
I have to say my inspiration would be my girlfriend of 5 1/2 years. She was born with a form of muscular dystrophy. She has never walked, stood on her own, done a cartwheel, etc. She's been in a wheelchair since a young age. She can wiggle her toes, shake her legs slightly, put a phone to her ear (of course that). She can't switch her own legs, can't raise her arm above her head, and can't pick up her head if it falls backwards. Yet she doesn't complain, never lets anything stop her, defys the odds, and runs (rides) circles around me. The little money she receives is spent on others, not on herself. She missed 2 high school football games in 20 years and still goes to them. Her dr's have no explanation why she is as healthy as she is, and practically still surviving. She was the 2nd person in the country to have a surgery that places rods that look like a ladder from her C1 to her lumbar 5. On top of it all, she maintains a low weight (112) even though she can not exercise (doesn't diet).

I'm very proud and wouldn't change a thing about her or our relationship. My best friend.

Last edited:
Blessings come in many forms and you my friend are richly blessed. True friends are hard to find.

Vintagemuscle

You my friend are truely blessed.

Thank yall for those kind comments. I have to say that I am blessed.

Our meeting... Well, we are from a small town. I always knew about her, she always knew about me (although it were bad things about me in the past). I used to come to her house when her older cousin was living here all the time. We are computer nerds and I'd see her here often, but would never speak to her. I think she had a bf at the time. Finally years after coming here I talked with her and her friends. After that, I wasn't coming to play on computers, I was coming to talk and get to know her. We had our first kiss I believe Christmas eve. A couple days later she jokingly said, "oh I like this ring". She would have never asked something like that for real, but I bought it without her knowing. Just a promise ring... and the promise is still there. 5 1/2 years and living together the past 4 due to me taking care of her grandfather and the fact that Hurricane Rita destroyed my family's home. We are together 24 hours a day, 365 a year. Complete opposites and I think that's why we attract.

You are a good man. Not many would go into a relationship with somone with disabilities. She seems like a fighter and you are blessed to have her. Sometimes God will bring certain people together knowing they are perfect for each other. God has blessed me with my wife, we been together 19 years.

You are a good man. Not many would go into a relationship with somone with disabilities. She seems like a fighter and you are blessed to have her. Sometimes God will bring certain people together knowing they are perfect for each other. God has blessed me with my wife, we been together 19 years.

Thank you. I try to be as best I can. She is a fighter... a quiet fighter.
I know we ended up here for a reason, just as you and your wife. Congratulations on getting the one, the 19 years and many more to come.

Very inspiring. Let me share a story with you.

I have a friend who is permanently wheelchair bound. His fingers are permanently curled up and non functional (similar to that of someone with leprosy). He was tired of being a non-functional member of society and started learning code (1988). He learned how to use the numlock feature for his mouse and uses his pinky knuckle to type out every letter he needs (he later co-invented the speech-to-type software). FF to today where he owns his own web design company and is one of the most successful google adsense enterprisers I have ever heard of. He says he owes it all to his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Well

It is something you have found that is precious........It is something everyone struggles with and many never find the answer. It is something that if you do not grasp you can never "connect" with someone..........that something is called a soul. That soul is the person.....not the flesh and blood......the soul.The soul is what a parent sees in their child.......a soul is what we see in ourselves when we help others...... Find a yours and anothers soul and you have found heaven........very nice

Very inspirational, thanks for sharing hulk. Congratulations on your perfect match, I agree with Phil, it's much more than the hair, skin, smile, and physical attributes.....mot sure if it is the soul, but i'll take that as an answer. If you do not know how to connect or pass up the opportunity to allow yourself to connect with that other person, life will pass you by.

My GF is my hero and inspiration too.

Thanks!
BMJ

nice..

you sound like a great guy hulk..
Im glad you are happy and so is she..

this thread is a nice change of pace

Thanks guys. Just like Mr. Hernon said, my soul mate. One complete soul out of two.

gyno - That's an amazing story. That's taking the hand you were dealt and playing them the correct way. Some are dealt 4 Ace's and fold. That's a pretty badass story.

STA MAN- For sure keeper. I can't get things done if she isn't around. She reminds me to do things and pushes me. She went shopping for others yesterday and the one thing I was supposed to do, I forgot. lol

njpooldude - Thanks for the compliment. I'm glad you enjoyed my little story.

Wow. I must say this made me feel pretty good to hear. I know exactly how you feel about being inspired by your soul mate. For reasons I don't care to share in the open, I have very similar feelings about my girl due to what she has endured in her life. You are blessed, my friend. Thank you so very much for sharing.

makes me wish i appreciated my wife more when i had the chance.:(

hulk i envy you bro. you are blessed to be able to share your life with her. she has no disabilities. has she is very happy and lives her life to the fullest. those including myself who complain about simple things. we have disabilities

Your post should put everything in perspective for everyone that reads it Hulk. Im sitting here reading what your saying and its like every selfish thing I have ever done is flashing before my eyes, and thats a long list believe me.

It seems that you have given all of yourself to this woman and despite whatever disability she may have, you do not let it define her. She is everything to you and you are to her. All I can say is, bravo brother. What you have right there is a beautiful thing, I wish you and your girl nothing but happiness. May God always bless you...

You are a better man than I am, iHulk.

I think your story is awesome. That girl is lucky and so are you for knowing the true meaning of love. Impressive.

Your post should put everything in perspective for everyone that reads it Hulk. Im sitting here reading what your saying and its like every selfish thing I have ever done is flashing before my eyes, and thats a long list believe me.

It seems that you have given all of yourself to this woman and despite whatever disability she may have, you do not let it define her. She is everything to you and you are to her. All I can say is, bravo brother. What you have right there is a beautiful thing, I wish you and your girl nothing but happiness. May God always bless you...

Thank you sir. Trust me... the selfish events always cross through my mind and I still am selfish till I have to look at myself in the third person.

Thank you for that hulk.

You are welcome.

I think your story is awesome. That girl is lucky and so are you for knowing the true meaning of love. Impressive.

Thank you. I think we are lucky that we both ended up where we are. (I don't think I am a better person than you are anyone. Just ended up in the perfect situation and a person that fits perfectly)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131