over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone remember me?

ironserenity

Registered
Hey everyone!
Some of the guys that have been here a few years will definitely remember me! My life has been very busy and is just now offering me some time to get back with all my friends here at PM!

I think many of you will be happy to know that I have found moderation in my fitness lifestyle and will probably make it so see the age of 30 now! JK. Anyhow, wanted to say that I AM BACK! Back to offer my input, my experience, and to post my progress.

I'm married now to a beautiful woman, who was previously my girlfriend of 6 years, and I couldn't be happier!

As a matter of fact, take a look at what I look like now. Remember the old IronSerenity, 270 lbs hahaah... Oh the good ol' days! I owe a whole lot to Phil Hernon and Hotttsauce for my transformation, ESPECIALLY my mental transformation!

The last pic is me at age 19 when I was very active on PM... I am now 21, and much more wise :)

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Of course man!!

Hey everyone!
Some of the guys that have been here a few years will definitely remember me! My life has been very busy and is just now offering me some time to get back with all my friends here at PM!

I think many of you will be happy to know that I have found moderation in my fitness lifestyle and will probably make it so see the age of 30 now! JK. Anyhow, wanted to say that I AM BACK! Back to offer my input, my experience, and to post my progress.

I'm married now to a beautiful woman, who was previously my girlfriend of 6 years, and I couldn't be happier!

As a matter of fact, take a look at what I look like now. Remember the old IronSerenity, 270 lbs hahaah... Oh the good ol' days! I owe a whole lot to Phil Hernon and Hotttsauce for my transformation, ESPECIALLY my mental transformation!

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Good to see you again!!! I am glad I could help.

HUH??

WOw man............AMAZING!!!! Are you not glad you got lean??? Remember how HUGE you wanted to be? You look amazing.......man, awesome job really.....be proud.

WOW! You look awesome........I remember your 270lb. look, musch better now.....GREAT JOB!

Hey everyone!

The last pic is me at age 19 when I was very active on PM... I am now 21, and much more wise :)

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

I remember you and all I can say is that what you have done gets a ton of respect and admiration from me.

Not many can could do what you did and shed their gorilla suit.

The Gorrila suit to me is the 50-70 lbs or more "mass" many carry that takes many days of their lifespan. I am guilty of that for sure for many many years and still trying to shed mine. I am 285 now down from 310 for several years now and feel small all the time and still think about blasting to 330. Sad ain't it? I think at 40 it's time for me to grow up -after 22 years of serious bb'ing.

Again much respect and now you are in a position to speak and teach from experience.

Well DONE.

yep and welcome back! Still lean and mean?

you look awesome now

I remember you and all I can say is that what you have done gets a ton of respect and admiration from me.

Not many can could do what you did and shed their gorilla suit.

The Gorrila suit to me is the 50-70 lbs or more "mass" many carry that takes many days of their lifespan. I am guilty of that for sure for many many years and still trying to shed mine. I am 285 now down from 310 for several years now and feel small all the time and still think about blasting to 330. Sad ain't it? I think at 40 it's time for me to grow up -after 22 years of serious bb'ing.

Again much respect and now you are in a position to speak and teach from experience.

Well DONE.

Thank you very much!

yep and welcome back! Still lean and mean?

Oh yea! I'm staying lean year round. Not too much of the massing game going on here anymore ( I know where my head goes if I start that again.) I see myself as a bodySCULPTOR vs. a bodyBUILDER now :)

Don't remember you bro (new here), but sick transformation:eek: I love a good before and after pic! Looking lean bro, keep it up!

Thank you very much!

Oh yea! I'm staying lean year round. Not too much of the massing game going on here anymore ( I know where my head goes if I start that again.) I see myself as a bodySCULPTOR vs. a bodyBUILDER now :)

well you look just great! glad you are a happy contented man!

Welcome back and congrats for both the marriage and your new perspective. :)

Welcome back Iron! Wow, the transformation is awsome. I love the way MassiveG referred to it as a "gorilla suit". I've got to remember that as I try to remove mine! You are inspirational.

PWood

I remember you. I'm very happy for you and wish you the best. Congratulations on your marriage. :)

totaly remember you. i remember when you first started working with phil!!

you look great keep up the hard work.

lucian

cool man. glad ur back. bet the wife is missing the big teddy bear look though. my wife always says that

lookin shredded ironserinity! how is the stregth differential?

It's great to see threads like this! I gotta hand it to you on the transformation. You look great. And congrats on the marriage.

Welcome back I.S.!!!!!!

You look fantastic man. Congrats on the marriage also.

Insperational man, and good motivation for those who have fallen into that same mindset. Health first. Mass for the hell of it doesn't make much sense to me, You look OUTSTANDING and I'm betting you FEEL even better.

Congratulations.

Hey IS, so cool to see you back! :)

I feel so happy for you, buddy!! Glad you were able to pull away from a selfish quest that in the end might have prevented you from knowing the joys of living a happy and peaceful marriage with that cutie of yours... ;)

You two make such a great and beautiful couple... congrats!! :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity