over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guy Losses it at Planet Fitness Gym

well.. wasnt expecting the dumbell to the mirror but I must say that was pretty funny. Planet fitness is shit

Haha, the "Lunk Alarm" never heard of it before today. Looks a bit set up though. Stupid lunk alarm...:rolleyes:

It was bound to happen. That is the most blatant discrimination I have ever heard/seen on a TV spot and coming from people who SHOULD know better.

"Meat-heads"? Really?

They should just have said they cater to people who hate the idea of progress and are so gullible, they'll believe anything and dont expect to actually change...ever. Ya know...the public.

As much as I don't like it, I am sure they will do great. Places where people can pretend workout. Lift light weights that won't do a thing for them and they can socialize...

My Mom asked me about Curves a few years ago and I went to check it out. It's 100% pretend exercise (the machines there are actually designed to make you try LESS hard) and people are lined up out the door to sign up.

Last edited:
hmmmmmmm no grunting or heavy lifting. I bet their smoothie bar probably does the best there.

this was setup....there are like 5 people total in the gym and one of them happens to have a video camera recording at the perfect time...the the argument portion was totally bad acting

totally agree

Self Control is...

Self Control is the KEY to success in all great or small endeavorers in life.

I for one am the worst of them all in taking my own advice.

Last edited:
totally agree

I don't think so !
He would have not killed the mirror if it were a fake.
Everyone has a camera phone nowadays

If your making a lot of noise while training you just want people to be looking at you for the attention.

This gym is BY FAR the worst when it comes to actual fitness. A lot of the members and about 98% of the staff are wannabe's that think they know all there is to know about fitness, muscle, etc. They disgust me with their know-it-all attitude, as they spread myth after myth, they have a lunk alarm because they do not want anyone who might actually be seriously working out which = a bigger stronger dude than them. It is insecurity. I can understand no yelling, but grunting? Check out these two twits: YouTube - Planet Fitness Utah - "Lunk Alarm"

Oh and the vid looks like it may have been setup -- maybe the guy was pissed from a previous encounter and wanted to set off the alarm so he could leave while making a scene...who knows.

haha, if you read the comments below that vid someone asks wtf that girl is doing with her hand at the 3 min mark. check it out.

I wouldn't call it "roid rage" more like HE is an insecure A**hole. Why would he be in that gym anyway. These are the guys that make US look bad. That said.....he WILL be geting a bill from the damage for sure, when the mouse tells them "I have it all on video".:ju:ping-s:ju:ping-s

I don't think so !
He would have not killed the mirror if it were a fake.
Everyone has a camera phone nowadays

i see no "killed mirror" here:confused:

You maybe correct.
What do they make those with not to have cracked all to pieces ?

Planet fitness promotes the stereotype that bodybuilders are assholes. That guy did a great job of proving them right.

I like how there machines say "You belong" on them. They should add an asterick to that statement and then some fine print below it.

This gym is BY FAR the worst when it comes to actual fitness. A lot of the members and about 98% of the staff are wannabe's that think they know all there is to know about fitness, muscle, etc. They disgust me with their know-it-all attitude, as they spread myth after myth, they have a lunk alarm because they do not want anyone who might actually be seriously working out which = a bigger stronger dude than them. It is insecurity. I can understand no yelling, but grunting? Check out these two twits: YouTube - Planet Fitness Utah - "Lunk Alarm"

Oh and the vid looks like it may have been setup -- maybe the guy was pissed from a previous encounter and wanted to set off the alarm so he could leave while making a scene...who knows.

What a butter face in that video.

Im against the way he spoke to the girl.. its funny how they sent a chickj to talk to him and not a dude

But i have to be honest and say, i loved every minute of him bashing the place. I persoanlly wouldnt do it, but it was cool to watch.

I agree with Tenny, that this video was a poorly acted out roid rage, the guy picked up what appeared to be at least a 50 lb dumb bell threw it at the mirror and the dumb bell bounced off the mirror it did not shatter. Now with about 5 others in the gym what are the odds someone will have their cell phones on them to capture everything.

I just call this BS.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity