over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shaving Your Back

My girl shaves it... I hate everything about being hairy.... I'm considering laser treatments.

wow i woulda never thouught his would be a topic but its def funny lol. "Im in my twenties and have it bad just like all u claim too. The thing i doo is shave it but usually once every 2 wks or so. And i usually get my girlfriend or brother to do it. But whe summers here its def at leaast once a wk i shave it. And the worst spots for me r my traps and my entire lats both sides. So wut makes it worse is i have low insertions on my lats so having hair all the way down my lats but none in the center def does get embarassing and makes my mad self conscious cuz in the summer even my own friends will tease me bout it

I have back hair, about half covered these days, and i really don't care about it, but every body else does:D
Its kinda like having a mullet, or wearing Daisy Dukes. You just can't do it:(.:D

About a year ago I order the "Mangroomer" and the "Razorba", from Amazon.com, at the same time. The Mangroomer got here first, so I tried it out right away. I couldn't believe how good, and easily it works. In less then 3 minutes it was all gone, it was easy to hit every spot. The day you use it does kinda leave marks on your back, just from running across your skin, but there gone the next day.

I have not used the razorba yet. It looks like a very smart invention though. When I need it to be Razor close I will give it a try. If you can afford it, I would get both. I think I spent $75 total. It would take forever on my back to use the razorba, unless I used the Mangoomer first.

LOL! I had hair start growing on my back in high school! In my late twenties when I started using AAS it got ridiculous! Now after having a family i simply pay my kids $5.00 to nair my back once a month lol. I believe my wife just bought me a mangroomer for my birthday though lol.

So for you guys using the mangroomer how low of a cut does it give you? Can you see a bunch of stubble or does it pretty much get it near as clean as a razor? They are only like $20 on ebay i may get one.

So for you guys using the mangroomer how low of a cut does it give you? Can you see a bunch of stubble or does it pretty much get it near as clean as a razor? They are only like $20 on ebay i may get one.[/QUOTE

I cannot see anything in the mirror, but clippers are never as close as a razor. $20bucks:D, trust me, buy it.

So for you guys using the mangroomer how low of a cut does it give you? Can you see a bunch of stubble or does it pretty much get it near as clean as a razor? They are only like $20 on ebay i may get one.

You can't really see the stubble but you can feel it. So it's good if no one is feeling up on you. If you want to be smooth use the Mangroomer then the Razorba.

I can live with the hairy back or have the wife clip it. When you get to my age
the focus is how to get rid of the damn shrubs growing out of my ears.
It just sucks. hair like 30lb test fish line. Never once had a woman say oooh
your ear bushes are sexy. Life is funny.

I have back hair, about half covered these days, and i really don't care about it, but every body else does:D
Its kinda like having a mullet, or wearing Daisy Dukes. You just can't do it:(.:D

About a year ago I order the "Mangroomer" and the "Razorba", from Amazon.com, at the same time. The Mangroomer got here first, so I tried it out right away. I couldn't believe how good, and easily it works. In less then 3 minutes it was all gone, it was easy to hit every spot. The day you use it does kinda leave marks on your back, just from running across your skin, but there gone the next day.

I have not used the razorba yet. It looks like a very smart invention though. When I need it to be Razor close I will give it a try. If you can afford it, I would get both. I think I spent $75 total. It would take forever on my back to use the razorba, unless I used the Mangoomer first.

I wonder if they, mangroomer, has a new design? I had one a few years back and could get it to cut shit. I have thick black hair. It just wouldn't cut it. It would bairly cut thin blond stuff? New design?

Frankly, it just annoys the piss out of me. The hair on top of my head has dissapeared, why the hell won't all of it everywhere else dissapear as well...

I made my own with a back scratcher, duct tape and cordless trimmers or razor. Works great!! I could probably just use the duct tape and rip the hair out :eek:

I wonder if they, mangroomer, has a new design? I had one a few years back and could get it to cut shit. I have thick black hair. It just wouldn't cut it. It would bairly cut thin blond stuff? New design?

Frankly, it just annoys the piss out of me. The hair on top of my head has dissapeared, why the hell won't all of it everywhere else dissapear as well...

LOL. Not sure if the one I have is an upgraded version. They may have, because mine cuts great.

I just have the lot waxed front and back. Front hurts like a bitch but back isn't as sore. As for spots you have to wash with an exfoliating cloth to prevent ingrown hairs, all learn from the beautician who does me lol

Got a Mangroomer for my birthday will take it on its maiden voyage tonight.

Hair removed

Hey guys my wife sells hair removel that is better than nair or any other cream out there.Let me know if anyone wants me to post or give you her link.I use the hell out of it.I have tried all other brands and this so far the best,really.Also she will give a great price thru Avon.Maybe like 5 bucks a tube?.Let me know!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightprowler7
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws