over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shaving Your Back

I used mine for the first time last night not bad. Cant really see the stuble just feel it

Get good clippers
Wahl Balding clippers are the best, ALMOST a real shave
Wahl 5 Star Balding Clipper #8110 at Beauty Basic Supply

Then get a Razorba, so you can keep it down, they really work and have different models to handle your favorite razor, you get your lady to trim it down, use the razorba once a week and you're pretty good
This is my pre-contest routine and it works

Bodybuilding.com - Razorba Razorba - We Got Your Back! On sale now!

they work, I got a classic though and it only accepts "little handle" razors, so check the guide to get the model for your favorite razor handle

Last edited:
Im not a hairy bastard like some of ya'll, but I noticed some hair mostly on my traps and inner and outer lats. Im just gonna do it all, but cant reach. I thought bout getting my old lady to spread some nair stuff on me, but wanted to know what ya'll are doing.

my wife will use nair, or razor while we are in the shower depending on length. If i let it get super long, I go for the nair, cause then it just clogs up razors.

Wife shave my back with a razor every 2wks or so, nair seems to tear up my skin.

I made my own with a back scratcher, duct tape and cordless trimmers or razor. Works great!! I could probably just use the duct tape and rip the hair out :eek:

LOL same thing here except mine has a cord..works like a champ...the clippers I have are called "the peanut"....saw it in a barber shop...cuts the hair to the skin.

Thank god I am not a hairy bastard. lol

I get one or two long ones on my shoulder blades. I have noticed my chest hair has come in a lot more in recent years, I think a combo of using supps and shaving it more often.

The Bodygroom works pretty well for body hair if you keep up on it, once it gets longer though, it becomes a pain in the ass as it gets clogged up.....

with nair/ect u have to remove as soon as th hair melt,y u might b getting rash/burn and such.ther r way of waxing without getting th bumbs r rash.cant remember what my GF did at th time,me guess i was blessed with no hair,sad to say same on my head lol,research more ther r many way u can get rid of ur hair different waxes and even sugar yes sugar, r u can lighten it. i ,m not sure right off of th bat,just remember my GF going thought it and finding way around all of it,than tht mean tht u can also

Hey guys my wife sells hair removel that is better than nair or any other cream out there.Let me know if anyone wants me to post or give you her link.I use the hell out of it.I have tried all other brands and this so far the best,really.Also she will give a great price thru Avon.Maybe like 5 bucks a tube?.Let me know!

I'd be interested in some details!

I bought a salon style clipper, and my woman does my back and balls every two weeks.

Clipping is better than shaving, no bumps, breakouts or rashes.

For those of you without a SO to help, they make something called "The Man Groomer"

Home - Mangroomer

I added that to my christmas wish list. This would make things so much easier. Anybody know if they're waterproof? I may have missed that.

i noticed after starting aas that the hair started to come in thick on the shoulders, and areas of my back that i never had it before. could be time for a mangroomer.....

My wife was nice enough to shave my "south 40" today... It's one hell of a job... Next year I'll get her hedge clippers(electric of course)!

Lol i picked up one of those man groomers a couple weeks ago, even tho i was a little embarrased buyin it. All i can say is the thing is great, its like a foot long back scratcher

my wide actually ENJOYS grooming my bck with the clippers...weird i know..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws