tazzie

Registered
a song about my one true love.. to be sung to the tune of "you are my sunshine"

ahem... caugh, caugh..

"You make me angry, so very angry.
You got my through... my legs today.
You will never know Jack3d, how much I love you
FDA, please don't ban my Jack3d today"

Several consumer reviews have disclosed anecdotes about Jack3d causing awkward social situations. While the user of Jack3d is flying high on the stuff and “getting so much done” in the workplace or gym, they do not look they are operating in a healthy state to co-workers and friends. The terms “strung out” or “uppity” have been used to describe their state. Surprisingly, these remarks aren’t taken as warning signs but instead are seen as complementary. After all, it becomes clear that Jack3d is so powerful that others are noticing the effects.

I love jack3d but its a matter of time before the yank it. Ive been trying other things to replace it. RAGE by Animal....holy shit! i used it yesterday and it may actually be stronger than jack3d. I got the "Oh shits" for about 15 min when it kicked in. you now it hits and your so wired you say...oh shit oh shit oh shit hoping you don't have a heart attack! lol it was one sample pack i got at the Arnold....i will for sure hit that stuff when jack3d is pulled off the market!

sweet I'm about to use animal rage for the first time today and was wondering how it was gonna compare to jack3d. so now I'm looking forward to it thanks bro!

the Nutrex brand has already removed 1,3 from their hemorage ultra concentrate based on this i have a feeling the ban is coming rather soon. Raw 1,3dimethylamylamine powder is about $8 for 3 grams online which is equivalent to 120 25mg servings. might be time to purchase a decent amount of it

sweet I'm about to use animal rage for the first time today and was wondering how it was gonna compare to jack3d. so now I'm looking forward to it thanks bro!

it tastes like shit but after about 30 min you will get a niacin tingle and then watch out! i was sweating, and really saying to my self and outloud a few times....holy shit!

use the lowest dose. i think its on serving. there is not 1,3 D in it but it sure feels like it!

the Nutrex brand has already removed 1,3 from their hemorage ultra concentrate based on this i have a feeling the ban is coming rather soon. Raw 1,3dimethylamylamine powder is about $8 for 3 grams online which is equivalent to 120 25mg servings. might be time to purchase a decent amount of it

yeah it may not get banned but companies may just pull it just to be safe if people are not using it right or just flat out abusing it.

The word on the street is that the FDA is targeting 1,3 dimethylalamine this year and may start going after it. BSN discontinued Endoburn with a more natural version of 1,3, nutrex pulled out their 1,3, more companies will be following suit so they don't get stuck with 1000's of bottles.

They don't like the fact that it is synthetic. They want you to use geranium extract which is expensive as shit and doesn't hardly hit you like the 1,3.

Dymatize Xpand extreme pump is the hardest hitter without 1,3 in it that I've tried so far. Stuff actually tastes good as well lol (blue raspberry)

Wow didn't know this stuff was under attack

Nothing I've tried has come close to getting me the same results for the low price of jacked. I tried cellucor's C4 which was pretty decent, but no where as effective as jacked.

how come no one has complimented me on my brilliant poetry? ... my seven year old loved it :D

The first bottle of jack3d was awesome but the second bottle I bought 3 months later at a local store was kinda crap. It would take almost 3 scoops to get the same feel as the first one bought online. I know I didnt build a tolerance b/c finishing up my first bottle was still the same as when I started. Maybe some truth to them weakening the ingredients. Sucks b/c it was 23 bucks shipped online :mad:

The word on the street is that the FDA is targeting 1,3 dimethylalamine this year and may start going after it. BSN discontinued Endoburn with a more natural version of 1,3, nutrex pulled out their 1,3, more companies will be following suit so they don't get stuck with 1000's of bottles.

They don't like the fact that it is synthetic. They want you to use geranium extract which is expensive as shit and doesn't hardly hit you like the 1,3.

If you guys like it,,you had better stock up. It wont be long until the FDA hammers down on this one.

Has anyone tried 1MR. I've seen it in the sup shop, but haven't tried it yet.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear